John&Juvy

Online Banking at TD Bank..

26 posts in this topic

Ok... It's really frustrating now.. Tried to logged In since yesterday and still having a hard time till now... Just keep saying that the log-In information I was giving was wrong even I KNOW its not... Then yesterday, They had a message that TD Bank online is out of service coz of some reason and also said it will be back by 2:30pm yesterday... I tried to logged In again on that time and it worked... about 5 minutes later when I tried to logged In to our joint account.. It said error again and keep putting me back to a some kind of new website they have..... and still it said " Information you entered is incorrect... change the password if you forgoten your password" !!!! :wacko:

So I'm just wondering if any of you here experience the same thing ? I was also trying to contact the number that they giving but after 30 mins of waiting still on hold...

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok... It's really frustrating now.. Tried to logged In since yesterday and still having a hard time till now... Just keep saying that the log-In information I was giving was wrong even I KNOW its not... Then yesterday, They had a message that TD Bank online is out of service coz of some reason and also said it will be back by 2:30pm yesterday... I tried to logged In again on that time and it worked... about 5 minutes later when I tried to logged In to our joint account.. It said error again and keep putting me back to a some kind of new website they have..... and still it said " Information you entered is incorrect... change the password if you forgoten your password" !!!! :wacko:

So I'm just wondering if any of you here experience the same thing ? I was also trying to contact the number that they giving but after 30 mins of waiting still on hold...

I had a similar problem with my husband's bank account. It wasn't TD however. I had to call the bank, prove who I was, have my husband confirm he was allowing to speak on his behalf (I'm his secretary... :) ) and then I had them reset the login info.

I know that some banks will give you this kind of error when they are doing some website maintenance. my thoughts to you would be to contact the bank. The reason for this is IF you got a virus, or somehow, someone wanted to phishe your info, asking you to input you info would be one way to get it (trough a website similar to your banks).

Adjustment of Status

11/03/10 ------- AoS (I-130/I-485) Package mailed out (Priority Mail)

11/07/10 ------- AoS Package received and singed for

11/10/10 ------- NOA1 received for I-130, I-485 and I-765 (emails)

11/12/10 ------- NOA1 received for I-130, I-485 and I-765 (hard copies)

11/12/10 ------- Touches on I-130, I-485 and I-765

11/19/10 ------- Biometrics appointment letter received

12/06/10 ------- RFE for I-693 (I think the issue is that it was not signed. Called USCIS and will receive a letter in a few days explaining)

12/13/10 ------- Biometrics done

12/16/10 ------- EAD card in production (email)

12/20/10 ------- Received "Letter of Explanation" for RFE (Service Request to expedite my case. Called USCIS and was told to ignore that and just send in response to RFE.)

12/22/10 ------- Touch (Email for Post Decision Activity on EAD saying that a letter of approval has been mailed out)

12/24/10 ------- Received EAD in the mail

12/27/10 ------- Applied for SSN

12/31/10 ------- Received Interview letter

01/03/11 ------- Received SSN card in the mail

01/07/11 ------- Mailed out response to RFE (I-693)

01/15/11 ------- Email confirming USCIS received RFE response

01/31/11 ------- Approved!

Pre-Adjustment of Status:

2006 -------- Met Online

02/07 ------- Visited him in the U.S. for what was suppose to be a few weeks (Came in with birth certificate and health card. Health card expired a few months after)

08/07 ------- Decided to get married because we didn't want to be apart (in the U.S.)

10/10 ------- USCIS Medical Done

I had a similar problem with my husband's bank account. It wasn't TD however. I had to call the bank, prove who I was, have my husband confirm he was allowing to speak on his behalf (I'm his secretary... :) ) and then I had them reset the login info.

I know that some banks will give you this kind of error when they are doing some website maintenance. my thoughts to you would be to contact the bank. The reason for this is IF you got a virus, or somehow, someone wanted to phishe your info, asking you to input you info would be one way to get it (trough a website similar to your banks).

Yeah that's what the message I got yesterday said " website maintenance " and they keep put forwarding me to their new website. Just asked my husband if he ever tried to log in on our account he said no.. So I told him. Well, he just said maybe the online banking just really have a problem now and everybody are screwed up LOL. But he said he'll just fix it later and it saturday today.

Thanks for the reply By the way.... :) .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Timeline

Yeah that's what the message I got yesterday said " website maintenance " and they keep put forwarding me to their new website. Just asked my husband if he ever tried to log in on our account he said no.. So I told him. Well, he just said maybe the online banking just really have a problem now and everybody are screwed up LOL. But he said he'll just fix it later and it saturday today.

Thanks for the reply By the way.... :) .

My pleasure. :)

I just mentioned the phishing thingy because my husband and I play a lot of online computer games and it's a common practice amongst "hackers" to email you a web page similar to the game's web page, asking you to log in. They then steal that info and rid you of anything "valuable" your account may have held. I read something about hackers doing the same thing with bank. So, just be careful. :thumbs:

Adjustment of Status

12/06/10 ------- RFE for I-693 (I think the issue is that it was not signed. Called USCIS and will receive a letter in a few days explaining)

12/20/10 ------- Received "Letter of Explanation" for RFE (Service Request to expedite my case. Called USCIS and was told to ignore that and just send in response to RFE.)

12/22/10 ------- Touch (Email for Post Decision Activity on EAD saying that a letter of approval has been mailed out)

2006 -------- Met Online

02/07 ------- Visited him in the U.S. for what was suppose to be a few weeks (Came in with birth certificate and health card. Health card expired a few months after)

08/07 ------- Decided to get married because we didn't want to be apart (in the U.S.)

Timeline
I'm just curious, but what possessed you to create a username such as that?

I was kinda wondering the same thing.

It reminded me of the guy that was interviewed on some news channel and gave the name "Mike Hunt". I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe his parent didn't think about it when they named him... but either way, it's funny. :D

Adjustment of Status

2006 -------- Met Online

I'm just curious, but what possessed you to create a username such as that?

LOL. Was bored the last time I was online here and changed username with this one. Well, 5 years ago I have 5 close friends/ Room mate back in Philippines. 1 of them loovved HelloKitty stuff... Then it poped up in 1 of us head the name KittyCunt... So we named her KittyCunt :rofl::rofl::rofl: .. And it was soooo funny.

SzIKm4.png

Timeline

I think it's funny, but she's right, other might get offended.

As a woman, I know I hate that word, but only when it's directed at me. So, you're ok in my book mister! :thumbs:

Adjustment of Status

2006 -------- Met Online

Well, I hope you do realize that most people don't find that "funny" and actually find it to be quite offensive.

We all know that... and I dont really remember calling anybody C***..... yet lol. It was actually between the 6 of us 5 years ago. Hopefully nobody offended with my username specially didnt say that word direct to anybody. Also when I created that name I thought they will block it... But they didnt.. Also I'm stock on this name now for 1 year even I wanted to change it :unsure: .

SzIKm4.png

I don't find it offensive - it's very hard to offend me. But people need to have some damn common sense.

Excuse me with the common sense sister... Dont be reacted too much its just a username... You are elaborating too much. Like I said never call anybody like that coz I know how offensive is that... and if I does, you dont have to worry about that either.... I also didnt direct type it as a "C" word coz maybe I still have a "common sense". And like I said again when I typed that name I thought they gonna block it... But they didnt. So calm down... That word is not for you nor to anybody here in VJ. It's just a funny name for "us" for spoofing the name of KittyCat.

Peace :) .

SzIKm4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I don't find it offensive - it's very hard to offend me. But people need to have some damn common sense.

Excuse me with the common sense sister... Dont be reacted too much its just a username... You are elaborating too much. Like I said never call anybody like that coz I know how offensive is that... and if I does, you dont have to worry about that either.... I also didnt direct type it as a "C" word coz maybe I still have a "common sense". And like I said again when I typed that name I thought they gonna block it... But they didnt. So calm down... That word is not for you nor to anybody here in VJ. It's just a funny name for "us" for spoofing the name of KittyCat.

Peace :) .

:rofl: For some women, just SEEING the word (K, or C, it makes no difference, it's pronounced the same, so don't be ridiculous) is offensive. I love being told to calm down, especially given that I haven't posted in such a way to make anyone think I'm worked up about this. I just think that your name is bordering stupid, regardless if you think it's funny.

And honestly? Who cares if it's between you and your friends. Do we know your friends? No.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Btw, Since that is my username... you can call me Kunt lol...

SzIKm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.