Ban Hammer

a historic moment in the canadian regional forum!

80 posts in this topic

Crisse de Calisse de Tabarnak de Cave! :lol: Is there no one who will stand up for the honour of Quebec, Canada and Les Habs? Poutine was concocted by a guy in Montreal in 1957 while he was listening to Les Glorieux win another game, probably against the Leafs. Charles, if you want Australian, try a koala burger. :lol:

Now go and have some real Canuck vittles in the form of Poutine and leave your timbits to me. :devil:

Well said Mumsie :yes:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
timbits is the real deal! poutine sounds like something made in australia....

Home made from the restaurant around the corner....hmmm There is nothing more Canadian than a Poutine.....ok now I really need to go back in Montreal I haven't had a poutine since May 2008...

Except last summer when we drove up to Wisconsin I got some real cheese curds but the sauce I made was off.... :(

Here's an example of poutine:

poutinex.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am not too sure but I am pretty sure poutine has been around longer then Timbits..

only because it took much longer to perfect the recipe!

Now go and have some real Canuck vittles in the form of Poutine and leave your timbits to me. :devil:

i will not leave my timbits unguarded.

and i can't eat poutine as it has cheese in it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.