Ban Hammer

a historic moment in the canadian regional forum!

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Tops sux. :P

Oh! I had a timbit with my Tim Hortons coffee this morning!

Has anyone else noticed the coffee tastes different now? There is zero flavour in the front end, and a definite burnt mud tone in the finish. It wasn't like that in May. :unsure:

Sounds like the timmies location you got your coffee from needs to snake its machines, that's all. If you don't clean out the drainage pipe at least once every other day the coffee will have a burnt smell and flavor, especially at the bottom of the cup. The baskets tend to overflow and the access grinds stick to the top of the inside of the machine causing build up... its actually quite nasty if you don't clean it regularly.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
stale or not, i ate them :devil:

nudge nudge......that's a hint to the rest of you. :innocent:

What's it worth to you? :devil:

Wegmans. :mellow:

:rofl:

Sounds like the timmies location you got your coffee from needs to snake its machines, that's all. If you don't clean out the drainage pipe at least once every other day the coffee will have a burnt smell and flavor, especially at the bottom of the cup. The baskets tend to overflow and the access grinds stick to the top of the inside of the machine causing build up... its actually quite nasty if you don't clean it regularly.

I thought that might have been it but it's now 3 different shops in 2 different towns that I've tried it in and they all taste the same. :(

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Tops sux. :P

Oh! I had a timbit with my Tim Hortons coffee this morning!

Has anyone else noticed the coffee tastes different now? There is zero flavour in the front end, and a definite burnt mud tone in the finish. It wasn't like that in May. :unsure:

I hope not with a toilet snake. :P

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
ewwwww

Gives new meaning to the term "timbits." :bonk:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
stale or not, i ate them :devil:

nudge nudge......that's a hint to the rest of you. :innocent:

What's it worth to you? :devil:

how about i behave and it will be worth more to you :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Haha. You're already a sweetie. You can't imagine some of the abuse we take in PM's. :blink: Especially the female mods. There are certain types of males on this board who don't take kindly to females telling them what they can and cannot do. It's amazing.

I can't imagine you're serious about wanting stale timbits but, if you are, PM me your address. lol

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

you can nuke 'em slightly in a microwave and it restores some of the freshness . . . but i think Charles is going to have to take a trip to Canada some time to get the real 'just made' taste of a fresh timbit. And I want a Pumpkin Spice muffin :( - I love pumpkin spice. Ok, I think I will just make some of those.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Haha. You're already a sweetie. You can't imagine some of the abuse we take in PM's. :blink: Especially the female mods. There are certain types of males on this board who don't take kindly to females telling them what they can and cannot do. It's amazing.

I can't imagine you're serious about wanting stale timbits but, if you are, PM me your address. lol

stale is better than none :dance:

and i can only imagine what some members say in pm to you. maybe you need backup!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

And to think there's a whole subculture of men who actually pay for that to occur... :unsure:

Timeline

And to think there's a whole subculture of men who actually pay for that to occur... :unsure:

i wonder how krikit would look with a riding crop. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Hey...glad you enjoyed them charles, however I wouldn't have been so brave. I didn't know about microwaving them, good tip Kathryn!

I think it's true though, you really should head up someday and pick up some fresh ones! Then you can post a picture of you eating a timbit, and drinking a coffee! :lol:

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.