• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
right shemster.. i love to see all mi natural girls rocking it during their wedding and when she let it down for a twistout for the after pics.. DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope rg and i are able to get it together for next year for a ja wedding..

I just watched it again LOL.

Yeah, I really wanted to renew our vows on our 5th year anniverary in January but things (money) didn't work out. So I came up with a plan to have a big Anniversay/Vow Renewal party for our 7th anniversary 1/7/12 in JA. That gives me two years to work on it.

I refuse to give up...that's what I want.

That's the right attitude Shemmy....never let go of your goals. :thumbs::luv:

Hi MrsP! Hi Honey! Hi Island -

Hi ya mi gals!

What r yall ladies up 2? I'm bored...and hungry :blush:

I just came home from my grandparents - all I did was eat there. I'm going to try to manage the treadmill but mi belly is too full!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What r yall ladies up 2? I'm bored...and hungry :blush:

I am playing with my wristlets on Ebay and chatting on the phone - supposed to be doing my homework, lol - I am not hungry cause I just chowed on manicotti!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone in here

its 15mins to 5pm so im going to call it a day and go home to hubby and the kids.

hope evryone has a good night

Im on the sidekick so I can't do my new found smileys lol

BTW God Bless

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs P,

" driving me crazy is an understatement" last week one of my clients who is a real Beeyotch, called me a #######, said i was jealous of her, called me a igga ( mind you she is black also) girl just went on and on, cause she want me to have my agency give her 1150 dollars to move into an apartment and she need first months and security but the BEEYOTCH just bought a nikon camera and a big screen tv, with her social security check and she live in a group home, i was like HO please!!!

then monday she called to apologize talking bout her blood sugar was out of whack, her diabetes made her say those things.....( sigh) ah so it go...LOL

Ok, now that is hilarious. My mother would cuss my brother and I out and then say that her sugar made her do it!! :lol:

Good afternoon Yardies!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!

:help: Question: Our file let the NVC yesterday and we are trying to figure out the best method to get our DS-230 to the embassy. I will be in Jamaica next week so my S.O. can sign the form then. Should I mail it to the consulate via DHL (from Ochi), should I wait to get home, scan and email a copy or should I do both? I noticed that many of you are saying that the embassy is not responding to your emails so I'm trying to figure out the best approach

i did both I mailed it via DHL just in case the scanned version didnt work thankfully i worked wonders ! i emailed them a scanned copy along with a cover letter and they responded the next day..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs P,

" driving me crazy is an understatement" last week one of my clients who is a real Beeyotch, called me a #######, said i was jealous of her, called me a igga ( mind you she is black also) girl just went on and on, cause she want me to have my agency give her 1150 dollars to move into an apartment and she need first months and security but the BEEYOTCH just bought a nikon camera and a big screen tv, with her social security check and she live in a group home, i was like HO please!!!

then monday she called to apologize talking bout her blood sugar was out of whack, her diabetes made her say those things.....( sigh) ah so it go...LOL

Ok, now that is hilarious. My mother would cuss my brother and I out and then say that her sugar made her do it!! :lol:

Good afternoon Yardies!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!

:help: Question: Our file let the NVC yesterday and we are trying to figure out the best method to get our DS-230 to the embassy. I will be in Jamaica next week so my S.O. can sign the form then. Should I mail it to the consulate via DHL (from Ochi), should I wait to get home, scan and email a copy or should I do both? I noticed that many of you are saying that the embassy is not responding to your emails so I'm trying to figure out the best approach

i did both I mailed it via DHL just in case the scanned version didnt work thankfully i worked wonders ! i emailed them a scanned copy along with a cover letter and they responded the next day..

Thanks. I will try both ways. I was trying to figure out how, but I will just print 2 copies and get him to sign both. Mail one while I am there and bring the other back home to email. Pretty sure I won't find a scanner while I am there.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I HAVE SOME THING TO SAY

p0902.gif

p0902.gif

I have been all morning :reading: reading trying to catch up from where I left off yesterday.

Then I noticed after 2 hours and 30 pages of Bobbie Brown and DMXt04101.png

t1218.gif Here is the link to part 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder I was the only one in the thread.

t2310.gif

:rofl:

You love Bobby Brown too? :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Timeline
Ya he is excited that we are all together for the holidays and looking forward to it. I on the otherhand am not as excited. His birthday and the little diva's birthday are both in December 5 days apart then you have Christmas on top of that. And then on top of that we are moving at the beginning of November. Can I just file my taxes already so I can get the return!!!!!

ooohhhh HARSH $$$$$

i feel ya mami, y are our lives so alike??.. roger/steph (my lil diva) and roger's lil, lil diva all have bday's in NOVEMBER..

and here i am wanting a jamaican thanksgiving for my peeps.. we'll see :blush:

i am such a dumbass....i just realized who you were....why yuh change yuh name?

mi to :)

Filed: Timeline
I feel like such a shytbag right now...

hubby and I went shopping last night at one of those big blasted babies r us stores to start getting some kind of idea of what we wanted to get for our nursery. we decided before we even got there that whatever we decided to buy we were each going to pay for half....since the furniture was going to be a be a big expense. so hubby was picking out the most expensive shyt...he wantes everything to be matching and get the whole damn collection including all the dressers and chairs...not to mention we need two cribs. I was getting so frustated looking at all this #######....the selection was unbelievable and I was just overwhelmed. I cussed him out, went to the car and barely spoke to him for the rest of the evening.

he called me earlier today and said how important it was to him for our babies to have the best of everything and he ws sorry for stressing me out...

why am i such a biyatch sometimes? i'm going to hell...

ok..why u'll shopping for furniture at babies r us? both a y'll deserve a good tracing..yuh memba sey a 2? mi no care how much money yuh ave ppl fi be wise

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

damn chiney i didn't even see that post by finesse

gyal get two dresser draw and mek di pickney dem sleep inna dem

ok i'm kidding

but he's probably super excited finesse and you're probably super hormonal

nuh feel nuh way

but i have to agree with chiney, i'd try to stack as much money now and when the time draws nigh you can start looking around for bargains

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi JG. The "flea market" is right next to the Metrolink on St. Charles Rock Road you can't miss it. It is a long building and there will be tons of cars parked in front or going in and out. The address for the Metro link is 7019 St. Charles Rock Road you can Yahoo map it. It opens from noon til 5 p.m. weekends. Text me.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.