sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BIZ MARKIE AND JOHN???? lol

when i went to see john legend it was standing room only too.. but my baby daddy ROBIN THICKE opened up so mi nuh mind LOL.. only thing i did mind was the GUYS in front of my short self and mi cyaan SEE!!!! uh..

when we saw Beres it was at the house of blues, which is standing too, but luckily we snagged some tables in the back..

i don't mind standing just not w/ an 8 yr old LOL

I know you don't mind standing. Hell you can dance all night long...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Somehow I became organizer of our yearly annual Food Fest. Since I have taken it over I try to mix up the theme. Last year we did countries this year I called it our Barnyard Bash. It was country theme. People dragged there feet the whole time but it ended up being a success. What I don’t get is you have the option to bring a dish or donate money for me to buy hot food items are what ever we need. When I said donate money that was the first thing I did wrong. People were donating 5 bucks. Like for real?? 5 bucks isn’t enough its not fair someone bringing in a dish would spend way more than that but at the end of the day I did say donate. Lesson learned for next year. Specify a specific amount. It’s a lot to set up and then clean up. I’m so tired. Then I had a whiney guy who got on my nerves. Where I put the drinks I called it the Outhouse. I figured you pee in a Outhouse and what makes you pee? Liquid. So I decorated it with toilet paper, hand sanitizer air freshener stuff like that. He was like eww who wants to drink from an Outhouse blah blah blah. It took everything in me not to tell him well get the #$%^ from over there then. When I sit back and think yeah maybe it wasn’t the best name but hell no one else helped me pick out station names.

Perhaps 'waterin' hole' would have worked?? :lol: But obviously that guy had no sense of humor. These stories remind me of chicken little....no one wants to help but they're happy to be there when it's time to reap the benefits.

Timeline

when i went to see john legend it was standing room only too.. but my baby daddy ROBIN THICKE opened up so mi nuh mind LOL.. only thing i did mind was the GUYS in front of my short self and mi cyaan SEE!!!! uh..

when we saw Beres it was at the house of blues, which is standing too, but luckily we snagged some tables in the back..

I saw Neyo and Trey Sonz at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, NJ...It was pretty nice :)

The Scream Tour wasn't too bad. It was Trey Songz, Bow Wow, Omarion, Marcus Houston and Cierra. I took my daughter as a xmas present. Well I acted a right fool! My daughter said "Mom sit down, I said today Im not your mom, Im your girlfriend" I was jumping up and down doing Soulja Boy's Superman.... It was comical!!!! I had no voice... my daughter said mom, you were embarrasing but so much fun! hahahahahaha

Ha ha....I told my son I was going to do my LAME version of the superman dance across the stage at his graduation next year.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hubby told me a story that made me mad as hell yesterday! He was riding the bus home after his tutoring & it was packed. This one older black man was sitting up in the front seats that are for elderly & disabled & he was sprawled out with his feet way out in the aisle AND had his bag sitting on the seat next to him while people were squashed in like sardines. When the bus moved, hubby took a step to steady himself & accidentally stepped on the man's foot but not that hard. He immediately proceeded to say sorry (in earnest...I know how he is) & the guy then KICKED HIM in his ankle! That man is LUCKY I wasn't there or things would've gotten ugly. Hubby won't stand up for himself because it's not his country & he doesn't know all the laws/rules AND he's afraid of doing anything wrong & getting deported. (I try to ease his mind of all this but it doesn't help.) But FIRST, on a jam-packed bus, MOVE your @#%#$ feet out of the middle of the aisle you sonofa@#$!! And SECOND, when someone says sorry, you DO NOT have the right to basically ASSAULT them! And THIRD, MOVE your rassclaat bag off the seat so one of the OLD LADIES standing can have a place to sit! Some people are just straight rotten I tell ya! NO manners & no goodness to them! :ranting:

Timeline
Somehow I became organizer of our yearly annual Food Fest. Since I have taken it over I try to mix up the theme. Last year we did countries this year I called it our Barnyard Bash. It was country theme. People dragged there feet the whole time but it ended up being a success. What I don't get is you have the option to bring a dish or donate money for me to buy hot food items are what ever we need. When I said donate money that was the first thing I did wrong. People were donating 5 bucks. Like for real?? 5 bucks isn't enough its not fair someone bringing in a dish would spend way more than that but at the end of the day I did say donate. Lesson learned for next year. Specify a specific amount. It's a lot to set up and then clean up. I'm so tired. Then I had a whiney guy who got on my nerves. Where I put the drinks I called it the Outhouse. I figured you pee in a Outhouse and what makes you pee? Liquid. So I decorated it with toilet paper, hand sanitizer air freshener stuff like that. He was like eww who wants to drink from an Outhouse blah blah blah. It took everything in me not to tell him well get the #$%^ from over there then. When I sit back and think yeah maybe it wasn't the best name but hell no one else helped me pick out station names.

Perhaps 'waterin' hole' would have worked?? :lol: But obviously that guy had no sense of humor. These stories remind me of chicken little....no one wants to help but they're happy to be there when it's time to reap the benefits.

I love the outhouse. That is really funny.

Hubby told me a story that made me mad as hell yesterday! He was riding the bus home after his tutoring & it was packed. This one older black man was sitting up in the front seats that are for elderly & disabled & he was sprawled out with his feet way out in the aisle AND had his bag sitting on the seat next to him while people were squashed in like sardines. When the bus moved, hubby took a step to steady himself & accidentally stepped on the man's foot but not that hard. He immediately proceeded to say sorry (in earnest...I know how he is) & the guy then KICKED HIM in his ankle! That man is LUCKY I wasn't there or things would've gotten ugly. Hubby won't stand up for himself because it's not his country & he doesn't know all the laws/rules AND he's afraid of doing anything wrong & getting deported. (I try to ease his mind of all this but it doesn't help.) But FIRST, on a jam-packed bus, MOVE your @#%#$ feet out of the middle of the aisle you sonofa@#$!! And SECOND, when someone says sorry, you DO NOT have the right to basically ASSAULT them! And THIRD, MOVE your rassclaat bag off the seat so one of the OLD LADIES standing can have a place to sit! Some people are just straight rotten I tell ya! NO manners & no goodness to them! :ranting:

I just was talking about this sort of thing. Where has common courtesy gone??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I just was talking about this sort of thing. Where has common courtesy gone??????

Perhaps Common Courtesy went to DaDa's Outhouse & got flushed.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I saw Neyo and Trey Sonz at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, NJ...It was pretty nice :)

The Scream Tour wasn't too bad. It was Trey Songz, Bow Wow, Omarion, Marcus Houston and Cierra. I took my daughter as a xmas present. Well I acted a right fool! My daughter said "Mom sit down, I said today Im not your mom, Im your girlfriend" I was jumping up and down doing Soulja Boy's Superman.... It was comical!!!! I had no voice... my daughter said mom, you were embarrasing but so much fun! hahahahahaha

MsTee I can so feel you on this. That would be me. I'm sure I would have turned around like " Where my son go??"

Timeline

This is the kinda shyt that happens on our muni lines here because people act like a$$holes! I was cheering for the Asian lady after learning the details.

Timeline
Somehow I became organizer of our yearly annual Food Fest. Since I have taken it over I try to mix up the theme. Last year we did countries this year I called it our Barnyard Bash. It was country theme. People dragged there feet the whole time but it ended up being a success. What I don’t get is you have the option to bring a dish or donate money for me to buy hot food items are what ever we need. When I said donate money that was the first thing I did wrong. People were donating 5 bucks. Like for real?? 5 bucks isn’t enough its not fair someone bringing in a dish would spend way more than that but at the end of the day I did say donate. Lesson learned for next year. Specify a specific amount. It’s a lot to set up and then clean up. I’m so tired. Then I had a whiney guy who got on my nerves. Where I put the drinks I called it the Outhouse. I figured you pee in a Outhouse and what makes you pee? Liquid. So I decorated it with toilet paper, hand sanitizer air freshener stuff like that. He was like eww who wants to drink from an Outhouse blah blah blah. It took everything in me not to tell him well get the #$%^ from over there then. When I sit back and think yeah maybe it wasn’t the best name but hell no one else helped me pick out station names.

OMG Ells I couldn't even get the food out without people starting a line. Waiting with plates in hand. I thought I was setting stuff out early I started at 11:15-11:30 and what got me is they they just stood there no one offered to help. I could barely get out the way before they bumrushed the scene.

Timeline
who has a hot date tonight?

NOT ME! :angry: But I do have one tommow!!!! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
OMG Ells I couldn't even get the food out without people starting a line. Waiting with plates in hand. I thought I was setting stuff out early I started at 11:15-11:30 and what got me is they they just stood there no one offered to help. I could barely get out the way before they bumrushed the scene.

Oh lawd....you're too nice! I would've started assigning tasks!

Timeline

Perhaps Common Courtesy went to DaDa's Outhouse & got flushed.

Nat!!!! :bonk: LOL

Oh lawd....you're too nice! I would've started assigning tasks!

I know I sure should have....

Man that was rude!!!

Timeline

NOT ME! :angry: But I do have one tommow!!!! :dance:

I have one tomorrow too. And, Sunday night. Plus maybe hanging with a hot guy friend. Good weekend all the way around!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Shutting down here and heading into my 3 day weekend. Woo hoo, me.

Everyone stay safe and be good. See you on Tuesday!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Is there a smiley jumping up and down with it's hand in the air saying ME ME ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m0163.gif

Shutting down here and heading into my 3 day weekend. Woo hoo, me.

Everyone stay safe and be good. See you on Tuesday!

Later JG - Have a great weekend...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.