sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what happened to the ice cream?

He ate it :lol:

When we were boarding the plane in LA he saw a little girl with an ice cream cone and almost threw a FIT :rofl:

I told him if he was good on the plane we would go to McDonalds and get one when we got where we were going!

He was a perfect angel on that flight from LA :innocent:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Finesse - she is going to be in the newspaper the week of Halloween... holding a sign up with the weather on it! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what happened to the ice cream?

He ate it :lol:

When we were boarding the plane in LA he saw a little girl with an ice cream cone and almost threw a FIT :rofl:

I told him if he was good on the plane we would go to McDonalds and get one when we got where we were going!

He was a perfect angel on that flight from LA :innocent:

:lol: i wish i could still bribe my son with ice cream.....now he needs cash

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi wan have a sexy party! t1514.gif

Yuh sexy party soon come - den yuh chat bout yuh need an ice pack! :rofl:

a true! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hey Yardies....

Sus, how did things go with the car.

Irie, I love Tierra's costume. She is so damn cute.

I'm going to buy myslef the Wii since it went on sale. lol maybe hubby would like that instead of trying to wrestle with me all damn day. Putting me in head locks and #######. This will give him something to do. lol

That is about the funniest thing I have heard all day!!! Big man Ray wrestling likkle Mich - DWL!!!!!! I love the Wii and I'm not a video gamer at all. Ray will want to box with you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
jermainedeadbeatfather.jpg

thanks Irie for reposting, mi cyaan manage guh back now way too busy this week at work but that is a good thing :)

Lawd Jesus and Mohammad take the wheel! I knew those were the kids names but to be behind in child support I can't believe it! I must investigate, what is up with the Baby Mamma 2 Jackson Brothers?? HOT MESS I must find a picha :devil: . Nuh Worry Yuhself I will get to the bottom of this LOL

Philly, Dillon saw Jermaine on Dancing with the Stars last night - she so earnestly wanted to call you on your cell so you could watch, but she took it all in for ya. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline
KIMMY--SOME CALL ME THE BIYACTH

5'5" OR 6"

I LIKE TO BE WITH MY FAMILY..HATE EVERYBODY ELSE

WAH GWAAN PPL

A who call yuh dat? Mi neva kno dat wha some people sey! t1822.gif

Mi love yuh fram lang time mi dear! t4614.gif

Man...I hate being sick...I need something to do... :unsure:

AWW USH...SOON BETTA ..ooo girl...nuff a dem pon yah call dat kinda nae..dem tink mi know ..

Irie..Tierra is soooo cute :)

Edited by Chiney*Eyes

Timeline
I won a Wii, and then bought Wii fit - love it!

You have all the damn luck...... :whistle:

Not all - Mek mi let u know!!

Philly, Dillon saw Jermaine on Dancing with the Stars last night - she so earnestly wanted to call you on your cell so you could watch, but she took it all in for ya. ;)

I saw him too - LaToya looked like she was gonna fall over - that woman is a mess

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.