sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going to the R.Kelly concert at the Richmond Collisum. Maybe he will drop his pants again :devil: I just won the tickets on the radio. Just like that. I was calling to try and order a house music mix and won 2 tickets. That never happens to me. Must be a sign.

Hey I wanted to go to that so bad it’s this weekend right?? I told my cousin who lives in Richmond let’s go but she was like noooo.

I got his new CD its just o.k. I got Mario’s too but I can’t get past song number 2 Thinking of you to hear the rest. I love that song. I also got K-Jon but I haven’t even opened the case yet.

YES!!! SATURDAY I will be in there like hey... It will be R.kelly Chrisette Michelle, and some other guy. Not sure. But I got some good seats according to the radio station. Hope they not right on the floor. You can't see anything right up on the dang stage. Can't complain, the tickets are FREE and I loves me some FREE......

I got Mario CD too, I love it. now who is this K-jon guy you talking about. What does he sing?

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada did you get the R Kelly CD I posted earlier this week? Yeah its ok not the same RKelly 12 play sexiness!

ok I am back to working on my responses so I don't catch a 2 piece and a biscuit from you LOL

No I'm not able to download it. Once I get my new computer I'll be back in business so I had to go buy it for 9.99

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going to the R.Kelly concert at the Richmond Collisum. Maybe he will drop his pants again :devil: I just won the tickets on the radio. Just like that. I was calling to try and order a house music mix and won 2 tickets. That never happens to me. Must be a sign.

Hey I wanted to go to that so bad it’s this weekend right?? I told my cousin who lives in Richmond let’s go but she was like noooo.

I got his new CD its just o.k. I got Mario’s too but I can’t get past song number 2 Thinking of you to hear the rest. I love that song. I also got K-Jon but I haven’t even opened the case yet.

YES!!! SATURDAY I will be in there like hey... It will be R.kelly Chrisette Michelle, and some other guy. Not sure. But I got some good seats according to the radio station. Hope they not right on the floor. You can't see anything right up on the dang stage. Can't complain, the tickets are FREE and I loves me some FREE......

I got Mario CD too, I love it. now who is this K-jon guy you talking about. What does he sing?

i absolutely LOVE Chrisette... philly be doin the dayum thing with our artists!

He sings "my ship has finally come....."

K-jon kind of sounds like Tyreese..he sings that song "On the Ocean" I like he's little sound...I do not have the cd though.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:devil: *sings* YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :devil:

Ooohhhhh....YOU SO NASTY! :devil: HAHAHAHAHA! But I don't blame you! Doesn't it feel SOOOO good! :thumbs:

yesssssssssssssssssssssss LAWD .... I feel like this: :dance::dance::dance::devil: hahahahahaha

is this day over yet????

I wish, dang...it is taking 4:30 forever to get here today... :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

:devil: *sings* YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :devil:

Ooohhhhh....YOU SO NASTY! :devil: HAHAHAHAHA! But I don't blame you! Doesn't it feel SOOOO good! :thumbs:

yesssssssssssssssssssssss LAWD .... I feel like this: :dance::dance::dance::devil: hahahahahaha

MsTee, you know some of us have to live through you!!! :crying::crying::crying:

I wanna sexy party soon :devil:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I just recvd a terrible call my best girlfriend in JA's Grandfather died suddenly of a stroke and her cousin's girlfriend was shot 3 times. Oh this is so sad I feel so sorry I can't be there for her now, he says she is a wreck and is calling for me........ I wish I could drop everything and go to be there for her now. (F)

Ahhh Philly (((hugs)) I feel fi yuh an her..I wish you could drop everything and go too but I’m sure your on the phone with her giving her your support. I pray for her to have strength so she can be strong through all of this. Nothing like a double whammy….

Girl tell me about it! I'm at work so we couldn't chat long I will link her as soon as I hit mi yaard

I 'm about to post Alicia Keys' new CD in a minute stay tuned

is this day over yet????

hell no!!!

Wagwan Ladies! It has been a LONG time since I've been able to read and post. So, who can catch me up on what's been going on! :blink: I'm sure I've missed a plenty! :crying:

Hey Mrs P, Dada the Scribe has taken over the job as updater LOL

LMAO Bad gyal dat!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

MsTee, you know some of us have to live through you!!! :crying::crying::crying:

I wanna sexy party soon :devil:

awww him soon come and you will have all da sexy parties ya need!

time to get ready for the party!!!! have a good weekend everyone :)

Timeline
Wagwan Ladies! It has been a LONG time since I've been able to read and post. So, who can catch me up on what's been going on! :blink: I'm sure I've missed a plenty! :crying:

hey stranger! dada is good with the details

You can tell you all are slackers. Everyone keeps pushing the updates on me. Who says I want to update Mrs Palmer she has been at home getting her rooks off and she just left us VJ woman all alone….. You should see her post on FB chat bout how she is getting her groove on. Cha!!! Me so vexed wit her!!!! (and jealous too but don’t tell her)

This isn’t for Mrs Palmer but I will recap. Can someone tell her that she might want to go back and read because Quana posted her interview story and its good. Her interviewer kicked her man out the room to tell Quana that she might be making a mistake but Q know her man lub her so screw the interviewer.

Lady C and Char have been missing today because there men soon to arrive.

Nat is over the hill in love and she sent Steven out to play in the snow today.

Spangles is going to JA and she anent coming back without her man.

Philly’s son was on the porch making it rain on some young stripper chic. Well that was until Philly went and broke up the party.

MsTee’s class ended up not rolling her in the Thanksgiving quilt but MsTee still has not showed us any pics. Me tink she busy putting moves on her sweetie instead of sewing the quilt.

Finese is having double trouble girls and she got pissed because I told her no one is going to get anything off her registry.

Dillon’s baby daddy called her on the phone chat bout how em pickney dat’s almost a teenager now. She put her hubby on the phone to knock his steam out his sail.

Tre was eating lunch yesterday and got sick when JQ posted pics of Lil Wane and a big girl with a bucket of chicken.

Oh JQ told us about the time her GF tried to ruin her wedding and she made her own head piece because the one she was going to wear was all yellow and torn.

JG was at the firehouse waiting on her man in his uniform shirt with nothing underneath and she had two poles in front of her but she was afraid to do a striper dance for him.

Dens is sad her boo might not get an interview till next month but we told her to calm dung he soon come. Bunz finally got a interview date for Jan Thank You Jah and Heavesent‘s man is here too.

Oh JAP is back form JA but she hasn’t given us an update or showed us any pics.

M (sorry can't remember the rest of the letters) Now has an 1 1/2 commute to work and her man is coming Wed. She has a lot to do this weekend but I told her to whooooo sawwwww

Alright me miss anything?

Timeline
finesse I seeeeeeee you (L)

t4602.gif

where the hell have you been? how di belly? how tings? yuh back from ja?

I been hiding :blush:

Di belly big like wha :blink:

Tings no easy mi gyal... there was a delay in our case (nothing I wanna put out here) but we are working on it :pray:

Yes mi back from JA an not happy bout dat at all... but I give thanks all went well being 8 mos preggers there.

The time was very much needed, just makes being apart that much harder tho :crying:

Timeline

On the Ocean.... Is my ring tone....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, while I'm waiting for DADA to get to business (:lol:) I'll give you a brief update on how hubby and I are adjusting. First let me say that I truly am thanking God that I finally have my husband here. I know he is my blessing, my king, and I look forward to doing so much with him as time goes on. With that being said, it's beginning to get a little more tense around the house. My husband has been here since 11/1, and unfortunately we still haven't received his greencard in the mail yet, so he still hasn't been able to go out and look for work. We know for a fact that there are a few places hiring within walking distance (I live a mile and half from a major shopping center in the area), but it feels like we're stuck in regards to applying since there's no telling when the card will come in. Unfortunately because he's stuck at the house most of the day, he's become incredibly antsy. And before you guys say anything, I'm trying to put myself in his shoes. This is a man that is used to working and taking care of his entire family, and now, he is able to contribute very little financially to the household, and this is definitely taking its toll on him. He does help out in alot of other ways (cooking, cleaning, taking care of Kingston, laundry, etc) but he told me that he gets tired of seeing me walk out of the door every morning to go to work, and he isn't able to do so :( I do my best to convince him that hopefully it won't be much longer, and it breaks my heart to come home and see him just looking at me with sad eyes because he feels like he's not doing enough. So, that's the major stuff we're trying to work through. That, and me having to get used to the fact that there's no more real "me" time when I get home from work anymore. Before, I could come home and unwind a little bit, let my mind rest and get myself back together before I moved on to the next task, but no more. Now, because my husband is there by himself all day, he demands all of my attention when I get home. And while most days I don't mind, on a couple of occasions lately I told him that I needed some time to relax first, and I think it hurt his feelings. I just keep trying to remember to be patient, and to remember that this won't last forever. Aside from that, he really seems to like the NC area. He went bowling for the first time last night, and ended up having a good time (will post some pics on FB). Of course we've gone out to shopping centers, gone to movies, out to the bars, enjoyed friends, and have gone out to listen to some good live reggae music. We hope to be able to do much more when he starts working. He hasn't complained of missing home much, and has been able to talk to his mother and brothers on a fairly consistent basis. I also make sure that he calls his family in NY at least once or twice a week, and right now we're hoping to plan a trip there in the spring :) Long story short, there have been a couple of bumps...but he hasn't blown up any appliances, there's been no blood shed, and there are enuff sexy parties a gwaan to make everyting irie! :thumbs: We're anxiously looking forward to the arrival of the GC though so we can keep moving forward with school and work. Good luck to everyone whose hubbys/so's are coming soon or just got here.

(L)

Tamisha

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.