sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thats wonderful jam q.. when is the last time ur hubby's been to ja?

he just came here to Vegas for the first time in August of this year. we got approved for the CR1 on the 4th and on the 15th he was in Vegas.

He said he aint gong back til 2010 Xmas or 2011.

So Im going with my girl for the interview YIPEEEEE

oh ok.. i didn't know he just got here.. am not up to di times on everybody's journeys like i used to be!

:dance::dance: Yea yea My dress will be delivered tomorrow :dance::dance: I have my shoes and jewelry now all I need is my headpiece.

alright lady c!! you go girl

I am making my headpiece I need to get my backside to Michael's. I might do that today.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow Quana--that was rough!! I was just telling Dillon you were lucky your husband had a visitor visa and then you got an interview pretty quick, but this situation was not lucky at all aside from you being approved. I can't believe that woman, but I guess it's her job. You guys met over 2 years ago. If Roger just wanted to go to America he could of found another girl that would have filed for him by the end of 2007. He wouldn't of waited on you. Geez!! I think because you were so positive and confident you got the approval. If you started to get nervous or hesitate in your answers when she was saying all of that nonsense then I think you would of had a problem. Glad that is over and you don't have to worry for 2 years.

Nat- thanks for following up on my question.

And those of you that asked about my wedding pictures. We are going to see the professional ones on 12/12 so sometime after that I'm going to post them. I hope we get our CD that day. Right now I just have poor quality ones taken with camera phones and don't want to post them.

Good afternon Yardies!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

Quanna CONGRATS -- I soooooo wanted to tell you how those interviews can go, but I didn't want to scare you and I wanted you to be focused and you did just that. I'm so happy for you...but mi n u a go war still...and u know why...*******kiss teet******* mi still a wait look like mi afi come a TX

BOOM as I hit the floor!!!! Annodda duppy!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lady C

that is so good that you are making your headpiece. I had rented my dress and it was beautiful but the headpiece the wanted me to wear with it was horrible.

I was yellowish and not white and had masking tape on it did I say it was yellow. It looked so horrible that my bestfriend and my sisters was like heck no

My friend from my job made my jewelry.

Earing necklace and a 2 bracelets.

I wore all but the ankle bracelet and my best fried put it in my hair for the head piece.

What do you think l_c2f12597b59e426383f202c902800076.jpg

l_ded299d15cb44fdd8caf490bb2372fd1.jpg

That day is suppose to be the best. i wish I would have known I should have made mine. Congrats girl.

Dec 15th is my late grandmas b-day so that is a very special date. (F)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

lol dada u crazy.. tre been gone THAT long??

thanks mrs thompson (i changed ur name for u lol)

in the end i was glad we had this particular interviewer.. she said some things about blended families that i feel roger needed to hear from another person besides me.. she talked in length about it actually.. she said my daughter looked very smart and mature (guess she can tell alot from looking lol) and that she needs to see what she is gaining out of our relationship, instead of always what she's losing.. (her moms time and attention)..

Timeline

I think it is very pretty, JQ. You look beautiful.

I made my own everything. My flowers were beautiful. Sadly, didn't get to use most of it. I loved making my own stuff. But, I'm all about crafts and that's not for everyone.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
OMG.....you have me on the edge of my seat here.

Please go on.

JG yuh see it? Dis is how she did her e-mails when she had juicy stuff ta tell me. It drives me crazy!!!!

At least you got the freakin' e-mails. I'm still waiting on Ms. Philly! :angry:

Girl my kids will be graduating from high school by the time Philly responds. I thought Newly was bad :whistle: but Philly has her BEAT!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES!!!!!!!!

At work with nothing to do. Packing up my office. This location is closing and I will have a hour and 1/2 commute each way every day. I am hating the sound of that.

But it is still a good day.

An 1 1/2??? Ugh!!! But at least you'll still have a job.

Hey when is your sweetie coming?

He is trying to be here on the 10th. So we will see. Waiting to see a little more movement on the visa. Right now it is on hold status.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
At least you got the freakin' e-mails. I'm still waiting on Ms. Philly! :angry:

OK JG and Dillon, I'm sending you the back-story now look for it. I have to get out the hot seat :yes:

Dada, Lawny, and Quanna the latest from the past 2 weeks and Thanksgiving Phockery are coming shortly.....nuh kill me please

If you say so.....

Filed: Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

Quanna CONGRATS -- I soooooo wanted to tell you how those interviews can go, but I didn't want to scare you and I wanted you to be focused and you did just that. I'm so happy for you...but mi n u a go war still...and u know why...*******kiss teet******* mi still a wait look like mi afi come a TX

BOOM as I hit the floor!!!! Annodda duppy!!!!

WHERE?

JG -- I have something for you...urri up wid di address

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good morning ladies

9:54am PST

Dang everyone in here

Hey Jamerican Queen :rofl: , BunzTheMagicSnail, Caramel, *JG*, jamerican, IrieCat, newlynluv, solsoeur,

3 guests :whistle: and the anonymous spy :ph34r::rofl:

Cuz Quana livened up the board with some juice!!! Just watch more oldies but goodies will log on.

Timeline
Lady C

that is so good that you are making your headpiece. I had rented my dress and it was beautiful but the headpiece the wanted me to wear with it was horrible.

I was yellowish and not white and had masking tape on it did I say it was yellow. It looked so horrible that my bestfriend and my sisters was like heck no

My friend from my job made my jewelry.

Earing necklace and a 2 bracelets.

I wore all but the ankle bracelet and my best fried put it in my hair for the head piece.

What do you think l_c2f12597b59e426383f202c902800076.jpg

l_ded299d15cb44fdd8caf490bb2372fd1.jpg

That day is suppose to be the best. i wish I would have known I should have made mine. Congrats girl.

Dec 15th is my late grandmas b-day so that is a very special date. (F)

FAB FAB FAB..Jam Q you looked Beautiful. The Jewelry were very nice. Yellow??? Lawd I wud a dead before I put that thing on my head. I like to make my own things. I made my sister broom for her to jump over and I made her table center piece.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline
WOW QUANA!

that was intense

but thank God you had a nice officer

i know of instances where they separate the couple and ask crazy questions like what color are the bathroom curtains and what did u have for breakfast this morning

at least she went into detail about why she is so skeptical

damn girl, i am so relieved for you

thats exactly what stumped us bunz.. we were PREPARED for the onslaught of those kinds of questions.. demographic stuff, what size clothes, shoes, underwear, what we sleep in, what we had for dinner.. when she didn't ask that stuff we were like HUH???

and dara u know me so well! i told roger at 3 years we will have to go take her some of his curry chicken

Girl I wish an interviewer would ask my hubby what size panties me where. I swear I would barge in that room and knock her dead.

And then I would have to kiss my hubby as they deport him back because you know we would get DENIED and me locked up!!!!

Filed: Timeline

JQ =--- u'r friend did a good job wid di jewelery

LadyC...did you decided if you're going to use the JP on my side of town?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JQ =--- u'r friend did a good job wid di jewelery

LadyC...did you decided if you're going to use the JP on my side of town?

Yes Lawny...I will be on your side

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.