sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana girl I felt like I was in the room with you. Wow.. what a story. Again Congrats to you and Roger :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow Quana I think my heart would have stopped beating if that was me in that interview room. You handled it girl!

dillon.. i was so taken back.. i was like..look at all our pictures?? look at the love??? roger couldn't help that he was nervous, he is always a one answer man too, he doesn't ramble like me LOL.. i thought it would be okay cuz i heard so many reviews where the ppl say "don't give too much information, only address whats being asked at that time."

in our case, it was the MORE said the better.. esp the fact that he has such young children.. she need to hear how head over heels he was which he tells me everyday..

this whole immigration stuff is such a dog show.. i mean its the most unnatural thing.. you have to think about everything.. am i being affectionate enough?? am i doing too much???

we held hands in the waiting room, he had his arm around me.. in the interviewing room, i didn't feel it was the time for that.. i should have sat in his lap and he should have gave me a french kiss right in front of her.. :whistle::rofl:

dang tre..u mad at everybody tideh!

we still love you

pics soon come.. PROMISE.. LMAO!!!

Quanna your interview was pretty easy cause your head is leveled...but trust me the stokes interview is always a trip...did they video tape ya'll?

would they have had to tell us if they did??? i don't think they did.. i kept thinking bout the jamaican embassy w/ the cameras in the waiting area.. i kept looking up LOL..

Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES!!!!!!!!

At work with nothing to do. Packing up my office. This location is closing and I will have a hour and 1/2 commute each way every day. I am hating the sound of that.

But it is still a good day.

An 1 1/2??? Ugh!!! But at least you'll still have a job.

Hey when is your sweetie coming?

Timeline

thank all my yardies for your love and support

roger and i both kept saying.. this is her job.. i mean on paper, i guess our relationship does look a lil odd, but GOSH.. if he wanted to be in the US.. its a really foolish thing to wait on a married woman for 2 years..

yuh could have citizenship by now my yute!

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: Timeline

Quanna you would have know if they did the camera is in the room facing you and the IO

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

what tre.. my wedding pics??? okay, i should have told ya'll so i could hve gotten help.. i don't know what kind of camera roger but we could NEVER get anybody's usb to fit it.. it wasn't till SUNDAY tht roger said.. baby, why don't we just put the memory card in your camera and put then online that way????

yes, my name is quana and i am a technical and electronic DUNCE!

LOL hush, if you can send me a pic of the port I can find you the right USB connector

PHILLY :angry:

Uh oh, I saw you pon IM but we were out and I am always logged on the PC sorry. Soon come I am working on them now I know I know I am a hot mess....

Wow Quana I think my heart would have stopped beating if that was me in that interview room. You handled it girl!

dillon.. i was so taken back.. i was like..look at all our pictures?? look at the love??? roger couldn't help that he was nervous, he is always a one answer man too, he doesn't ramble like me LOL.. i thought it would be okay cuz i heard so many reviews where the ppl say "don't give too much information, only address whats being asked at that time."

in our case, it was the MORE said the better.. esp the fact that he has such young children.. she need to hear how head over heels he was which he tells me everyday..

this whole immigration stuff is such a dog show.. i mean its the most unnatural thing.. you have to think about everything.. am i being affectionate enough?? am i doing too much???

we held hands in the waiting room, he had his arm around me.. in the interviewing room, i didn't feel it was the time for that.. i should have sat in his lap and he should have gave me a french kiss right in front of her.. :whistle::rofl:

dang tre..u mad at everybody tideh!

we still love you

pics soon come.. PROMISE.. LMAO!!!

LOL I know girl its so dang nerve wracking and you never know what is too much and not enough, but you got it just be yourselves and like he said you won the race!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
[Wow Quanna,

Thanks for that detailed review it really gives us insight as to what they are looking for @ the AOS. It's really deep she targeted him for fraud because of his nervousness and body language, although those are signs to look for, but is obviously displayed in these types of cases. This whole process and interview was sanctioned by the Creator to come through without a hitch so you know there was no reason to worry at all and just to go with the flow. I am so proud of you Quanna, you told the truth and the truth and your love of Roger prevailed. Bless the both of you I am so happy girl your journey is so amazing! (L)(F)

thank you sister!!! roger seh.. she approve you baby, not me!!!.. LOL we laughed and sighed and then laughed and sighed some more all day.. it was mixed emotions all around.. he wanted her to ask him more questions he was ready after his timeout LOL

[Wow Quanna,

Thanks for that detailed review it really gives us insight as to what they are looking for @ the AOS. It's really deep she targeted him for fraud because of his nervousness and body language, although those are signs to look for, but is obviously displayed in these types of cases. This whole process and interview was sanctioned by the Creator to come through without a hitch so you know there was no reason to worry at all and just to go with the flow. I am so proud of you Quanna, you told the truth and the truth and your love of Roger prevailed. Bless the both of you I am so happy girl your journey is so amazing! (L)(F)

thank you sister!!! roger seh.. she approve you baby, not me!!!.. LOL we laughed and sighed and then laughed and sighed some more all day.. it was mixed emotions all around.. he wanted her to ask him more questions he was ready after his timeout LOL

Quanna; B-2s are always given a harder time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Quanna you would have know if they did the camera is in the room facing you and the IO

nope they didn't do that.. but ya know uncle sam don't have no problem w/ hiding stuff LOL

naw ours wasn't taped..

its funny cuz while we quizzed each other.. i said we met in june of 07 when it was july.. roger seh.. NO SAW??? lol

but he said TWICE we met in august of 07 heehee.. i told him well at least he was CONSISTENTLY WRONG..if she had asked me i would have said just as big and proud AUGUST 07!

Timeline
Q... you guys made it! No need to worry about what should have happened... cause whatever did happen... worked just fine!!

Louis and I didnt have an interview but he would have been the same way. I always feel like I talk for him. I even asked if it bugged him and he said no. He would rather I did all the talking.

Congratulations to you and ROger!! You did it! Reeeeelax! :)

yes, that is what i said also,, all that matter is we were approved, but when roger said that he felt a lil like we won a race and we ran the worst. we just got a medal for showing up... i was like YESSSS... i really feel the same..

but girl we are HAPPY :dance::dance::dance:

guess what.. he got a job offer RIGHT as we left the interview!!! the voicemail said the found his resume on Careerbuilder and for him to come in for a typing test.. roger said.. uh.. typing.. cyaan do dat LOL.. aww dang.. we got to get you some typing tutorials LOL

Girl take a keyboard home and tell him to get to practicing!!!!

Timeline
[Wow Quanna,

Quanna; B-2s are always given a harder time.

u are sooo right.. which is why we THOUGHT we had it down.. girl roger has 15 sister and brothers.. i got all their names and order of conception down LOL.. it wasn't the biographical stuff she was looking for tho.. it was the emotion.. NOW we know

Edited by dancehallquana

nope they didn't do that.. but ya know uncle sam don't have no problem w/ hiding stuff LOL

naw ours wasn't taped..

its funny cuz while we quizzed each other.. i said we met in june of 07 when it was july.. roger seh.. NO SAW??? lol

but he said TWICE we met in august of 07 heehee.. i told him well at least he was CONSISTENTLY WRONG..if she had asked me i would have said just as big and proud AUGUST 07!

they can't hide it...they always mess with people with dates -- they made my girlfriend cry at her interview and she was adjusting from a B-2; the worse questions was "DID YOU GET PREGNANT just to get a GREEN CARD"...she said she lost it.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Q... you guys made it! No need to worry about what should have happened... cause whatever did happen... worked just fine!!

Louis and I didnt have an interview but he would have been the same way. I always feel like I talk for him. I even asked if it bugged him and he said no. He would rather I did all the talking.

Congratulations to you and ROger!! You did it! Reeeeelax! :)

yes, that is what i said also,, all that matter is we were approved, but when roger said that he felt a lil like we won a race and we ran the worst. we just got a medal for showing up... i was like YESSSS... i really feel the same..

but girl we are HAPPY :dance::dance::dance:

guess what.. he got a job offer RIGHT as we left the interview!!! the voicemail said the found his resume on Careerbuilder and for him to come in for a typing test.. roger said.. uh.. typing.. cyaan do dat LOL.. aww dang.. we got to get you some typing tutorials LOL

Girl take a keyboard home and tell him to get to practicing!!!!

girl i told him.. i said.. go to the library and do the tutorial.. umph.. we'll see..

naw ours wasn't taped..

they can't hide it...they always mess with people with dates -- they made my girlfriend cry at her interview and she was adjusting from a B-2; the worse questions was "DID YOU GET PREGNANT just to get a GREEN CARD"...she said she lost it.

see they try to intimidate di ppl.. mi wuk wid nasty drs and pharmacists for lang time.. mi knoa how fi smile and mek dem come off dem high horse!!

Philly mi jus a chobble u...

LadyC --- time a draw near.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.