sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
;ood night ladies,

Hubby, kids, dad, step mom and I just came from RED Lobster. Hubby wanted to take my dad out since he is working now.

After we ate the kids went with my dad and said they will see us Sunday evening. LOL so Im at Hubby's soccer game and then we are going to the house.

Im on the sidekick so my smileys have been suspended.

But u can imagine the rest

{insert sex smiley} lol

Good night all have

a BLESSED, SAFE, great weekend

Have fun ;)

Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

That's great news. Danny called today for his results and they are not ready, they told him to pick it up Tuesday after 2pm. I am having major anxiety, one day before his interview. I'm sure going to have a few sleepless night until Tuesday. Good luck and safe travel.

just take some deep breaths and pray!

good morning everyone ... hope everyone has a great day..

You too Jess

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
t0260.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's up, yardies!!! Just checking in before I leave for Kingston tomorrow. I ask that you send your prayers up for RegAl on Monday, Myself and MamaJew on Tuesday. HaysM, Jo & Danny and Heart in Jamaica on Wed. I also wanted to send postive vibes for all the other upcoming interviews and any others that I have missed. Ivan and I can't wait to link up with Mamajew and RegAl. Hope you all are having great weekend. I'm bringing my laptop so I will keep you guys updated.

Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Im unwraping that gift as soon as I get him in the car ...... :rofl:

:devil:

Yes LadyC if only would have the time to pack.......gonna get that done this weekend.

My2 don't worry your gonna have a blessed day!

Char and Mama are u guys ready.......it will be here before you know it.

From all I missed the last two days.......MsSheka that sleep paralysis is no joke. I have felt like I was awake but couldnt move like im stuck(such a scary feelin like u want to scream but can't).....but like Lawns said dem say it was duppy ah try hold yuh dung. I never had it that frequently though......that's a lot. And I havent had it in a long time I wonder why? Glad u shared this......ur not alone.

Nat I too wanna hear the details bout why Steven dont wanna go to the last day of counseling......sounds interesting.

Sus Im glad ur back and that u had a good trip.....when I read about ur ride back I was :rofl::rofl:

Newly I dont know ur situation but just remember that God is always on time if we think he's not. Im praying for you but he will provide a way when it seems impossible. Congrats again....now make that medical appt. ASAP

Oh Irie that pic with the woman with the back titties was hilarious.......some ppl have no shame!

Mstee im glad u got a lot accomplished and was able to spend some time with Steve.......are u happy he lets u keep the tv on now, how is dealing with it can he go to sleep.

Quana glad u finally stopped back in......glad Roger is doing ok and the fam

DWL @ Dada and the jacuzzi

Thank you Belwin :thumbs:

CONGRATS Spanglas.....I know ur excited.......well in regards to the waiting for visa I agree with JG its not like she's tryna rain on ur parade, but speaking realistically......JA aint no joke for Christmas so if u have the time spend it there.....if not come back the most important things is that he gets approved!

I plan to be like Tre when I come back bringin all of Jamaica wit me...lol

Yes HaysM. I am just about ready. Just finishing up my packing. I'm so sorry that we are not able to link up, my flight leaves at 3:35 on the 24th. Well Good Luck on your interview and I can't wait to hear to the good news!!

Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

That's great news. Danny called today for his results and they are not ready, they told him to pick it up Tuesday after 2pm. I am having major anxiety, one day before his interview. I'm sure going to have a few sleepless night until Tuesday. Good luck and safe travel.

Don't feel bad, we are in the same boat. Interview on Tuesday and can't pick up result suntil Monday.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Have a safe flight Char and Good Luck with the interview. I will be glued to VJ for all the results next week.

Regal, Char, Hays, Mama, My2, Jo & Heart we got your backs....Positive Vibes :thumbs:

Edited by LadyC

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

wow alot of positive vibes going out

this week is gonna be a happy week on this board!

haffi go camp out!

all the best guys!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello ladies

havent really been able to post cuz things at work are crazy. I was sick last week and now my boss has been out and sick this week and today he want me to help him catch up.t1949.gif WTH I dont get your pay rate fo rdoing your work, so I cant do it. I gotta do my own work.m0315.gif

This weekend my plans are spend time with my hubby. I havent seen him all week so I might do this to him t1108.gifMy kids and I have been doing so much mommy kids bonding,t6220.gif since he is not there during the week.

So this is my time. Not maybe but for sure sexy partyt1532.gif

Wow all yall hooking up in Jamaica. maybe when I go back in February for my step daughter interview somebody will be coming to so I can hook up too.

(as I put my head down sadly) t2329.gif

g1728.gifIsnt this pretty

I think that Philly or Cara will be there around there that time! Enjoy ur weekend!

Evening ladies....well I finally see movement on Garfield's Visa...Scheduled for delivery as agreed.....YAYYYYYY :dance::dance:

Woohooo! :dancing:

I am going to have to go to liquor store and find me some of this rum cream everyone has been talking about.

They didn't have any at the liquor stores around me. In America, I drink Irish Cream, which is close enough.

its just not the same... I found one bar that has it...but they have a little too many lesbians for me to get some lol

:rofl::rofl:

Which doc. did he go to.....dont worry you will be okay.....im praying for you....Safe travel to you too!

wow alot of positive vibes going out

this week is gonna be a happy week on this board!

haffi go camp out!

all the best guys!!!

Bunz I might not be able to get to a computer in time so Im gonna need you to relay the news.....P.M. ur number!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Thats right, for all you interview ladies, news better reach us.. we will be glued by the computer for results

positive vibes to all the interviews! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
GOOD LUCK TO ALL VJers with interviews next week. I can't wait to unscrew (I am broke and that's all I can afford) my champagne in celebration! Sorry I did not list names I don't want to forget anyone.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey newly..i see you got a date i wanted to say congrats

good evening everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

Yes :). We make it a point to try to go down once a year. We weren't going to go this year but we were surprised with this trip in December by my dad decided to take the whole family for Christmas. Don't feel guilty at all.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...............

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

:yes:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Yes, very much!

Good Morning Ladies! Hope Everyone had a great weekend. Good luck with all the interviews this week...sending nothing but positive vibes your way!

:dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

That's awesome! Glad you got the date you requested. :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.