sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies!! Today is a GREAT DAY- got an email this morning- Dane's Interview is Dec.18th @ 9am!!!!! :dance:

Praise the Lord and Thank You Sweet Jesus!!! And thank all of you here on VJ for giving me the support and strength to get through this! Now we just gotta get approved...

Congratulations!! Whooo..... :dance: What a great early Christmas gift.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Hey Nat- Your wedding is just around the corner!!! I'm so excited for you! Please post pictures..

I have a question- what is the fastest way to get the visa IN HAND after approved at the Embassy..? Have it delivered? Or go pick it up? I'm asking this because I don't want to leave JA until Dane has the visa in his hands! Is it like 3 days or so?

And not only that, the ticket prices are outrageous!! Dane has his Interview Dec.18th... so if approved, will he get his visa before Christmas?? Or maybe the Embassy will hold off everything til after Christmas... I don't know what to do..

Hey Spanglas where does your Man live, If he is in Kingston he may have a chance turn around time for delivery is quick 3-4 days. LOL but JG is right the island shut dung fi deh holiday so have faith but be prepared to wait. good luck hun :star:

Our passport/visa came in a week but there were no holidays. At the interview they tell you that your significant other will receive his visa within 2 business weeks. Yes JG is right. on Some have waited a few days to months to receive theirs (it's Jamaica). Good luck with the plane ticket because I know there very expensive. We are going to visit our family around the same time and are leaving Jamaica on Christmas Day because it is cheaper. And we received the last three seats on Air Jamaica and had to get first class (on the way down). And we got our tickets in September. So like JG said I would think about the ticket price and waiting. Best wishes.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

Great...now bring on the interview :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

gOOD MORNING EVERYONE ...LETS HOPE TODAY IS BETTER THEN THE LAST FEW... NO LET ME SAY TODAY WILL BE BETTER THE THE LAST FEW...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Happy Friday and coming up Thanksgiving a short work week. Yippee

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Morning all!

TGIF.jpg

th_TGIF.jpg

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies........TGIF :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Yes LadyC if only would have the time to pack.......gonna get that done this weekend.

My2 don't worry your gonna have a blessed day!

Char and Mama are u guys ready.......it will be here before you know it.

From all I missed the last two days.......MsSheka that sleep paralysis is no joke. I have felt like I was awake but couldnt move like im stuck(such a scary feelin like u want to scream but can't).....but like Lawns said dem say it was duppy ah try hold yuh dung. I never had it that frequently though......that's a lot. And I havent had it in a long time I wonder why? Glad u shared this......ur not alone.

Nat I too wanna hear the details bout why Steven dont wanna go to the last day of counseling......sounds interesting.

Sus Im glad ur back and that u had a good trip.....when I read about ur ride back I was :rofl::rofl:

Newly I dont know ur situation but just remember that God is always on time if we think he's not. Im praying for you but he will provide a way when it seems impossible. Congrats again....now make that medical appt. ASAP

Oh Irie that pic with the woman with the back titties was hilarious.......some ppl have no shame!

Mstee im glad u got a lot accomplished and was able to spend some time with Steve.......are u happy he lets u keep the tv on now, how is dealing with it can he go to sleep.

Quana glad u finally stopped back in......glad Roger is doing ok and the fam

DWL @ Dada and the jacuzzi

Thank you Belwin :thumbs:

CONGRATS Spanglas.....I know ur excited.......well in regards to the waiting for visa I agree with JG its not like she's tryna rain on ur parade, but speaking realistically......JA aint no joke for Christmas so if u have the time spend it there.....if not come back the most important things is that he gets approved!

I plan to be like Tre when I come back bringin all of Jamaica wit me...lol

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Mawnin LadyC, Always Blessed, sus. Yes Im happy :content: its Friday......5more days til interview :clock: !

Well ladies im gettin ready for work will check in lata....but if I dont have a Blessed weekend :thumbs:

Oh finesse I forgot to say the cribs and the artwork is great....lol its funny that was the one u were arguing with hubby bout and now u got it :lol:

Timeline

There is progress being made! Yesssssssss!

Good morning Yardies!

Timeline
of course i did.. i just am gonna miss my job a lot more if they give me a pink slip for being on the internet too much LOL

ahh dada.. i could take your boring comment so many places, but i don't want nat to get in trouble when she becomes president for sitting in on a convo like that.. :devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, well, I believe the government is in on a whole lot more then we know. Think of all those text messages and phone calls just floating around in the air.

I can't live my life worrying about it. If they want to come and investigate me, they aren't going to find anything. So, let them look.

Good evening Yardies.... Gonna catch up....

Good things were accomplished today. We were able to apply for the SS# only took about 20 minutes.

We also got our marriage license which took even less time about 15 minutes. Why did I get a tad

nervous when we had to put our hand on the bible??? :blink: i think reality is finally setting in! Then we

went shopping for our eighties party. We got burgers and fries for lunch. Steve loved the fries. Today

was a good day! :thumbs:

Congrats SpanG

What? You think that Bible was going to burst into flames at your touch???? :devil:

Girl its still going :crying: … This weekend I went to the indoor water park and I must say the water jets in the Jacuzzi aren't ½ bad!!!! :whistle:

Try those water jets with 2! :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mstee im glad u got a lot accomplished and was able to spend some time with Steve.......are u happy he lets u keep the tv on now, how is dealing with it can he go to sleep.

Ahhhhhhhhh yes, sleep has been wonderful. Im going to try to maybe start drinking sleepytime tea at night to relax me and put the timer on the tv. I don't want to be selfish towards him because its gonna be hell when he starts working. Im trying to compromise :)

Timeline
HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

Congrats Newly, so happy for you!!

OMG! Ja's bday is Dec. 24th and her party is on the 19th. Aren't Capricorn children just special!

Yes, we are special, lol!

Little yellow bus "special"!

Oh Lawd! another one, I did not know you were one of the SPECIALS! :lol:

Come on, Shaunsgal - how could you not know I was special, lol! tongue-smiley-8861.gif

I am trying to be good here; but having issues not saying something smartass about a green smiley up your butt! :unsure:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.