• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know it's kind of a bad attitude to have but it's TRUE! Cause he certainly never checked on him while he was in Jamaica but now that it's convenient for him.... The thing I'm doing right though is letting hubby deal with this on his own...I rarely speak to his Dad except to say 'hi' quickly & pass the phone off. I'm not saying his Dad should have filed for him....but I happen to resent the fact that he supported his other children & treated hubby like he didn't exist. There have been a couple times I've wished we never bothered to make contact with him...even hubby has voiced a similar sentiment. He's glad but he's not, if that makes any sense.

Ells I feel you on this...I still agree with you and think your feelings are valid. You already had plans. If Lehi is okay with it, then thats it. He can always see dad another day. Lehi is goin to have to be the one to build the relationship with dad, and you just have to support his decisions. It's about you and him.

Timeline
MsTee, you did the most! Were you of today?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
ms squitto is the founder of the yardie thread nat.. correct me if im wrong those that came on b4 me in 07..

Oh, ok! I thought HotLegz was the founder.

Nat,

How did you keep seeing Steven after all those trips? Did you exchange #s on the 1st trip? I've probably read your story before but can I hear it again?? Pretty please? :star:

Nope. I was in a relationship, so when we chatted on my last night there (Nov 07) and he pulled out his phone, I was like, "No need." He was disappointed, as he claims he knew from the first time he saw me (when I paid him no attention cause I was on my laptop, so he thought I was stoosh) that I was the one. He says after that, he told God that if it was meant to be, I'd come back to his life.

Well, completely unrelated to him, I did go back in March. He found out that I was coming back through a friend who'd kept in touch with my sister. He figured that my coming back was a sign. By this trip, I was no longer in a relationship. We spent a lot more time together, chatting, dancing, playing games, etc. We did exchange contact info on this trip. I went back in July & we got closer. From July 2008 - now, maybe 2-3 days have gone by without us talking. August, I visited Jamaica during Gustav. That's when I got 100% sold on Steven. November 2008, he proposed. February, my parents/aunt went with me to visit him & his family. March, I surprised him with my visit. May, my cousin & I went to Jamaica & threw him a surprise birthday party. July, I went back to visit again. September, interview & he flew back with me!

great story

HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

Congrats Tia, hope you get everything done, there is still time!

Timeline
Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Im unwraping that gift as soon as I get him in the car ...... :rofl:

I know thats right!

Timeline
MsTee, you did the most! Were you of today?

Yes I was off, for the first time mind you during the weekday, which amazes me because I have 5 weeks vacation!

We went to about 8 different places in 4 counties. I live Delaware County, PA. I had to go to the rental office in Del county where I live, The SS office was in Chester, Pa. The courthouse was in Media,PA and the costume store was in Philadelphia, PA. They are relatively close. Needless to say we got home about 4 and slept until 7. My daughter cooked dinner! Yay! She made dirty rice and it was tasty too :)

Timeline

MsTee, I made dirty rice earlier this week.

-----

I posted some pics from the shower @ work today on FB.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Good evening Yardies.... Gonna catch up....

Good things were accomplished today. We were able to apply for the SS# only took about 20 minutes.

We also got our marriage license which took even less time about 15 minutes. Why did I get a tad

nervous when we had to put our hand on the bible??? :blink: i think reality is finally setting in! Then we

went shopping for our eighties party. We got burgers and fries for lunch. Steve loved the fries. Today

was a good day! :thumbs:

Congrats SpanG

That's was a great day, Ms. Tee. I love the feeling when things are getting accomplished. :thumbs:

Thanks Char, it was nice just having our time together! :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

Well I'll be got damn!!!!

Well I'll be got damn!!!

Well I'll be got damn!!!

For once in my life I'm speechless?? :unsure:

Wait no I'm not so umm does this mean we're not going to JA in Jan/Feb?? :blush:

U know your no where ready for this right??

Edited by DaDa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
of course i did.. i just am gonna miss my job a lot more if they give me a pink slip for being on the internet too much LOL

ahh dada.. i could take your boring comment so many places, but i don't want nat to get in trouble when she becomes president for sitting in on a convo like that.. :devil::devil::devil:

Nat can always change her name do tell!!!!

Good Morning Yardies!! Today is a GREAT DAY- got an email this morning- Dane's Interview is Dec.18th @ 9am!!!!! :dance:

Praise the Lord and Thank You Sweet Jesus!!! And thank all of you here on VJ for giving me the support and strength to get through this! Now we just gotta get approved...

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hello Everyone....tomorrow is finally Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Good night.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.