Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good Morning!

Now this is one lucky man.. his woman has 4 titties!! LOL

573.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Take a look at this lady... what y'all think about what she's wearing...

Pink_dress.htm

I guess one-size DOES NOT fit all!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies!! Today is a GREAT DAY- got an email this morning- Dane's Interview is Dec.18th @ 9am!!!!! :dance:

Praise the Lord and Thank You Sweet Jesus!!! And thank all of you here on VJ for giving me the support and strength to get through this! Now we just gotta get approved...

that is a great date...it is my daughters birthday!!!!!

OMG! Ja's bday is Dec. 24th and her party is on the 19th. Aren't Capricorn children just special!

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening Yardies.... Gonna catch up....

Good things were accomplished today. We were able to apply for the SS# only took about 20 minutes.

We also got our marriage license which took even less time about 15 minutes. Why did I get a tad

nervous when we had to put our hand on the bible??? :blink: i think reality is finally setting in! Then we

went shopping for our eighties party. We got burgers and fries for lunch. Steve loved the fries. Today

was a good day! :thumbs:

Congrats SpanG

Timeline

Good things were accomplished today. We were able to apply for the SS# only took about 20 minutes.

We also got our marriage license which took even less time about 15 minutes. Why did I get a tad

nervous when we had to put our hand on the bible??? :blink: i think reality is finally setting in! Then we

went shopping for our eighties party. We got burgers and fries for lunch. Steve loved the fries. Today

Yayyyy MsTee :thumbs::dance: Big tings a gwan fi yuh....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
shemster!!!! what gwann???

Wut up? Just checking in. MsSquitto's post was sad :(

yeah it was, and i didn't even really know her, but i felt it.. ..

ms squitto is the founder of the yardie thread nat.. correct me if im wrong those that came on b4 me in 07..

Thanks for that info. I always thought it was KK.

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Char-- We are staying at the Altamon Court Hotel now. The couple is renting the apartment extended there stay. but Eric and I will still be near. almost there. u packed yet!!

Absolutely not!! My suitcase is sitting on my floor with the same "one" outfit and 4 pair of underwear. I'm going to get it together soon. I'm going to call you tomorrow so that we can catch up.

Quana, who is MrsSquitto?

... I know hubby's Mom would be livid if she heard how he's trying to interfere with our plans.

Ells, while I see where you're coming from with the frustration, I doubt the man is intentionally trying to interfere with your plans. He's probably just thinking about his own plans & not how they'll affect others. While most people do that sometimes, some people do it more often than others. If you had plans, you might just respond to his note & say what you had planned.... see if you two can come to a win-win.

nat?

ur back..how was the shower??

i too would be nervous.. i don't like company party's, (unless they are at night GO FIGURE) too much faking and shaking.. i dread when they are gonna ask to throw me a shower..

It was great. Lots of people and TONS of gifts. After we ate cake & opened the gifts, someone asked us to tell our story. So I told it: "First, after sitting where you all are for so many of your showers, it feels GOOD to be on the other side of the table! I'm grateful to you for putting this on and I'm especially glad for the series of events that lead to me and Steven ending up together. Thanksgiving 2 years ago, my family vacationed in Jamaica. Most of the guys there are very charming & flirtatious. Not Steven. My first impression of him was when he asked my cousin if she was pregnant. <they all laughed> He took her ice-eating as a sign of pregnancy, but none of us had heard of that sign, so we just took it as RUDE. But over 10 trips, we hung out more & more and became closer & closer. Last Thanksgiving, he proposed. This Thanksgiving, we're getting married in a very small ceremony, then having a big event next Thanksgiving." Steven then told them that they're all invited. Someone asked if the invitation included transportation.

But seriously, I planned many of my coworkers' wedding showers and went shopping for registry gifts & decorations so many times. It did indeed feel great to be on the receiving end.

SUS......gonna send you an email....but until then....thanks for the pic's of my hubby :blush: BUT OMG....was he lookin like rainbow brite with all those colors??? We have this debate all of the time....he and I obviously don't have the same fashion savvy. We tend to like the same things but he just had a different take on what goes with what....ughhhhh

Girl, I hear you! For us, it's not about the colors much, but about what is appropriate to wear to what events. Steven planned to wear a thin, slim-fit white & black tshirt to the shower today. I had him put on a polo shirt instead, explaining that at my office, he would stand out WAAAAY too much with a tshirt.

Ah Nat...that's so sweet. I'm the same way too...always planning baby showers, wedding showers and bachelorette parties. I can't wait to be on the receiving end. I'm am such an event planner, I will still probably be trying to help out with my own shower. :whistle:

Hey are you going to give us the scoop on what happened at the pre-martial classes?? :unsure:

Nah. Too personal to type on the Internet where anyone can Google you or come over here & read. What if I run for president one day? :lol:

----------

Speaking of personal, how's your journey without --- going, DaDa?

O.k. well Pm it to me. If you ruin for president as long as you hire me as your secretary I wont black mail you..LOL :rofl:

Girl its still going :crying: … This weekend I went to the indoor water park and I must say the water jets in the Jacuzzi aren’t ½ bad!!!! :whistle:

:rofl::whistle::rofl::whistle:

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats SpanG

That's was a great day, Ms. Tee. I love the feeling when things are getting accomplished. :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

Congrats Newly, so happy for you!!

OMG! Ja's bday is Dec. 24th and her party is on the 19th. Aren't Capricorn children just special!

Yes, we are special, lol!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Im unwraping that gift as soon as I get him in the car ...... :rofl:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

Congrats Newly, so happy for you!!

Yes, we are special, lol!

Oh Lawd! another one, I did not know you were one of the SPECIALS! :lol:

event.png

Timeline
Hey Nat- Your wedding is just around the corner!!! I'm so excited for you! Please post pictures..

I have a question- what is the fastest way to get the visa IN HAND after approved at the Embassy..? Have it delivered? Or go pick it up? I'm asking this because I don't want to leave JA until Dane has the visa in his hands! Is it like 3 days or so?

It was 9 days delivered for us

Timeline
LOL, JG is one of the people you can count on to always have your back and be there to hold you up when you need it - But also one to give it to you straight and keep you grounded in reality - exactly the type of friend everyone needs!

Amen to that!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.