sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So we went to David's Bridal tonight to look for a dress for the reception. I wanted something that I could wear again. I went in with the idea of getting a yellow dress, but when they showed me all these bright yellow dresses, I didn't like them as much. So I went with a green dress that I can wear again to, say, a Holiday party. I got a yellow wristlet & sheer shawl to go with it.

Nat with your complexion I think green would look better on you and it will stand out more. How did the dress look on? What shoes will you wear with it?

MsTee are you ready for the Ramping Shop :dance::dance: Di bed a guh pap down tonite :dance:

Bed?? I bet she try and rape him in de car.... LOL

No I did dada lol i was driving...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I went back to the Humane Society to look at some of the other dogs I looked at Saturday. Walked in and Maddie was still there. I started to cry. Worker guy told me that there are shelters that take dogs like her and they are working on getting her into one. That helped a bit.

I ended up falling in love with Tiger. He's a 8 month old pitt with the sweetest disposition. I took him to the firehouse last night. He played in the yard with the neighbor dogs running up and down the fence with him. I gave him a bath. He slept through the night in his crate with the door open. He's been a dream. Only issues are the cat hates him and he ate all the cat's food. Both of those I expect will change.

I feel like a new mom. I don't want to be here at all today!

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Adorable! Good for you!

Nat with your complexion I think green would look better on you and it will stand out more. How did the dress look on? What shoes will you wear with it?

Yup. I held their shade of yellow (canary) next to me and it didn't look so good. Plus, I felt I'd look like Big Bird with my size in a canary yellow dress.

I'm struggling to find shoes. I ordered some from Zappos, but they cut off my pinky toe. I think it looks weird when you can only see 4 toes on a foot.

I might just wear some champagne colored shoes that I already have.

----------

We started The Love Dare. Days 1 & 2 went well so far. Day 1 was easy (say nothing negative). Day 2 (perform an act of kindness) was a lot more fun. When I got home from work, Steven had cleaned the apt & all the lights were off. He lead me to the dining room where he'd lit candles & he served dinner. My act of kindness came later. :devil:

Today is Day 3: give a gift. I know what I want to get him; I just need to find the time to do so.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nat? Sexy party?!!!! Yay!

UPDATE: Garfield just finished with his Medical and he had to pay $16,050.00 JA = $185.00 US. He needs 3 shots. MMR & 2 others he cant remember(Men) and he found out his Blood Pressure is a little high which explains the headaches.

Now bring on the Interview :dance:

Lady C, I'm glad to hear that all went well! Now like you said, next up the interview. :dance:

Thanks Dens

Thats great news! yes come on interview...

Timeline
I went back to the Humane Society to look at some of the other dogs I looked at Saturday. Walked in and Maddie was still there. I started to cry. Worker guy told me that there are shelters that take dogs like her and they are working on getting her into one. That helped a bit.

I ended up falling in love with Tiger. He's a 8 month old pitt with the sweetest disposition. I took him to the firehouse last night. He played in the yard with the neighbor dogs running up and down the fence with him. I gave him a bath. He slept through the night in his crate with the door open. He's been a dream. Only issues are the cat hates him and he ate all the cat's food. Both of those I expect will change.

I feel like a new mom. I don't want to be here at all today!

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Adorable! Good for you!

Yup. I held their shade of yellow (canary) next to me and it didn't look so good. Plus, I felt I'd look like Big Bird with my size in a canary yellow dress.

I'm struggling to find shoes. I ordered some from Zappos, but they cut off my pinky toe. I think it looks weird when you can only see 4 toes on a foot.

I might just wear some champagne colored shoes that I already have.

----------

We started The Love Dare. Days 1 & 2 went well so far. Day 1 was easy (say nothing negative). Day 2 (perform an act of kindness) was a lot more fun. When I got home from work, Steven had cleaned the apt & all the lights were off. He lead me to the dining room where he'd lit candles & he served dinner. My act of kindness came later. :devil:

Today is Day 3: give a gift. I know what I want to get him; I just need to find the time to do so.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nat? Sexy party?!!!! Yay!

UPDATE: Garfield just finished with his Medical and he had to pay $16,050.00 JA = $185.00 US. He needs 3 shots. MMR & 2 others he cant remember(Men) and he found out his Blood Pressure is a little high which explains the headaches.

Lady C, I'm glad to hear that all went well! Now like you said, next up the interview. :dance:

Thanks Dens

Thats great news! yes come on interview...

MsTee why are you not in bed girl....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LadyC did Garfield have any shots before? my fiance found his immunization records, he said it shows two shots, men, he can't tell which ones they are. He needs to bring $18,000 to his medical.

How does he know wat he has to bring if he dont know wat shots he needs or is he just bringing enough to be prepared!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Wow JQ that is something else. Hope that your case gets through quickly so she can be here with you guys. I know both you and your husband will feel better when she is here.

Amen

Timeline
I hear you Kuntri

I dislike the term baby momma. I woman who has a child is a mother even if she dont act like it.

So I didnt disrespect her with that. but she dont care and it was discussed with my husband and I and I talked to her and she said it would be a great idea. She dont want the responsibility.

She once told the baby when I went to go pick her up with my hubbya nd my best friend.

GO TO YO MOMMIE. talking about me WTH I was :o:angry: and :huh: but I just picked her up when she ran to me and went went back to the house.

It just gets worse.... ughhhh

Timeline
Just dropped in to say hi, I have about 15 minutes before my class starts. Steve got to the airport okay. His flight was delayed 45 minutes. He sounded SO happy and excited. I want to sound that way too only Ive been up since 3 am trying to do school stuff so Im beat. In a way Im glad for the slight delay so I won't have to kill myself leaving school and driving to the airport. I will definitely check in later and keep you posted!!!!! :thumbs:

There you are and here I thought you were sitting at the airport...

Up since 3am ey? Were you really studying or were you pacing the floor?

Writing two papers!!!

Timeline
Mstee~~~! Congrats on hubby's homecoming, I remember that feeling all too well, the excitiment mix with the nervousness :content:

Thank you, I think my daughter was more excited than me lol

:thumbs: @ Ellis

I thought I was the only one that went to Miami and did the 12 hour layovers :whistle:

I make sure to pack light so I can bring my bag and I take the bus to Southbeach. Go to the little Italian Restaurant with the mist and fans and eat for the buffet lunch 6.95 special.

Yeah, the longest layover I've had there is about 5 1/2 hours but usually it's around 4 hours. Gives me plenty of time to mosey on through so I really kinda like it now. The only hard one was a flight delay when mister came home with me that ended up being 4 hours after our scheduled flight. We just wanted to get home & introduce him to his new home & instead we waited in Miami airport for 8-9 hours. That was rough! Better to be on a safe plane though.

I'll have to get info from you if we go via Miami again on that bus ride to Southbeach...sounds like a nice way to kill the time!

Okay.....now for the rest.

I've been a little mopey cause there hasn't been any activity on our AOS case & it seems everyone else doing this at the same time has had at least some progress. Well, I had moments ago closed out the USCIS case status window & went to check my e-mail for whatever random messages may have come in this afternoon. My heart jumped when I saw two messages from USCIS about our cases. I opened them and...

WE GOT APPROVALS ON HIS EAD & AP TODAY!!! Approval notice sent for AP & card production ordered for EAD!! YAY!!! :dance::dance::dance:

(Now to just wait for the AOS itself to have some action! :whistle: )

God is good! Congrats Ells and Lehi

Timeline
God you ladies talk ALOT! my baby is here!!!!! He made out really well with immigrations and his flight! Thank you to all of you for your support and good wishes! :)

Yayyy so happy for you!!!! Did he tell you how it was leaving JA. Was it hard for him?

he said it wasnt hard at all. he is happy, his mom is happy... I told her I got your baby now! She said he is not my baby anymore.... your husband :)

Mawning Yardies :star:

CONGRATS ELLS & MSTEE!! (L)(L)(L):dance::dance::dance::dance:

I was waiting for you! :) thank you

Timeline
:crying: I don't know what it is but I am truly missing my sweetie today seems like more than any time I have through this whole process. I last saw him in September and my next trip will be whenever we are granted our interview. Oh well, I guess there will be days like this!

I'm trying to stay busy with work today but nothing seems to help. We've talked on the phone and on the computer but it's just not the same as being in his arms!

awwwwwww it will be okay (L)

Timeline

Steve is really enjoying himself here. Adapting well. The only problem is he is freezing his nuts off lmao but he loves it and my children are really excepting of him. My father is cooking a kitchen full of food for us, my children, brother and sister, niece and nephew.. so it will be really nice... Its funny, I glanced at the clock expecting his call and he is right here! Im so overjoyed.. okay time for me to go... sexy party! lol night yardies :) Posting some pics on fb...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

RANT RANT RANT Where the h*ll are my smileys. Ok I will do it without them cuz Im on the sidekick. But I can't waitb 2 B animated in the morning.

1. T-MOBILE SSSUUUCCCKKSSS [insert mad smiley]

2. Im trying 2 get on Facebook and mi a can't . Sidekick talk a g web guard ting wha [insert confused smiley]

3. So mi a call dem and they a lef mi on hold for 25 mins [insert pissed smiley]

4. Then the lady come on the line an say " Im sorry but u were incorrectly transferred please hold and I'll get u 1 the right depatment [insert devil fire breathing gonna blown sh*t up smiley]

5. So they think ima hang up cuz they wanna play me a stick to irt and get mi question and problem fixed. So I stay on hold and 32 mins go by ok 25+32= a lot of time but me no care mi a still wait [insert lady holding the phone, ironing, washing dishes, putting kids to bed smiley]

6. Thanks for calling T-Mobile sidekick may I help u finally some one a answer [insert thank God smiley}

7. Then my battery to my phone went dead and I have to call 2 morrow cuz I might cuss an employee out of T-Mobile and they might have a bad night and go beat they kids or they pwet or some ting

P.S. this was brought to you by the Jamerican Smiley Queen

Good.night all till tomorrow

[insert sleeping in a warm cozy bed and dreaming of island beaches smiley]

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

LadyC did Garfield have any shots before? my fiance found his immunization records, he said it shows two shots, men, he can't tell which ones they are. He needs to bring $18,000 to his medical.

How does he know wat he has to bring if he dont know wat shots he needs or is he just bringing enough to be prepared!

When he called to make the appointment he was told to bring that amount. I'm hoping he won't need to spend all that, but he don't listen I have been asking him for months to see his doctor and they could tell him what he needs, hoping it might be less expensive. He never did.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.