sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry you are having a bad day, Dens - We all have them, just hang in there, you are at the end of the line!!

Lawns, I get the hook up request all the time - my response is that my friends are too smart for that!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells it's not a rumor that use to be the way back in the day it doesn't work like that anymore that's all it would take to get a a visitor's visa was an inviation letter. I had family members come to my graduation with just the invitation and the letter --- sorry u have go through that but HOLD YOUR GROUND! I wouldn't even feed into that. Are these request comming from your husband's people.

Boy oh boy, well people need to be informed that it's a whole lot more complicated than that nowadays! I refuse to even speak to anyone that calls from JA now because it's for hubby anyway & he can talk to who he wants to but I have no business. His family did he & his mother WRONG once we vacated the house. They took everything out of the house (including all the dishes I brought) & left it empty & this was not authorized. If they think we somehow owed them something (?????), well that's all they'll ever see from us for the rest of their lives! I won't even bring a pair of dirty shoelaces for not one of them!!! Anyway, another side rant...sorry! My point with that is, I don't have any reason to speak to anyone in JA so I let him answer the house phone. Even his daughter's mother has no business with us since his daughter is now in St. Maarten with his Mom until we are in a place where we can file for her. So the house phone is his line now since I don't pick it up. The lady who asked for the letter was a woman he worked with...not even a relative or anyone particularly close to him. I told him he can tell her it doesn't work that way & even if it did, I'm not putting myself in a financially responsible position for anyone other than him. Then any time anyone else calls they are asking him to ask me to find them someone. CHO!!! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree Ells about the letter.

People have been asking me that too. And my sister is saying she can get her boyfriend out here like that but she only want him to stay for 2 weeks.

WTH 2 weeks its not that easy. :angry:

LOL! People are too funny!!! Did your sister really say that? :angry:

Girl yes she is a mess, she said 2 weeks and his hot self got ta got4905.gif, she know he cuts ups in Jamaica t5001.gifso he will definitely cut up in U.S.

She just gone send him back and t5003.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Sorry you are having a bad day, Dens - We all have them, just hang in there, you are at the end of the line!!

Lawns, I get the hook up request all the time - my response is that my friends are too smart for that!

:lol::lol: Good one Sus! I'm going to use that from now on! :yes:

And yes, Dens, just hang in there....we've all had those days but you will get through it. Also, I know you won't believe me now, but there will come a day when you won't even remember what it's like to not have him right there! :thumbs:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

Hi everyone.. Just taking a minute to say hello to every. We had a GREAT time in Atlantic City, I have to go to class now. Steve and I just wanted to say hi.... Talk to you soon!! :)

Thanks Sus, your absolutely correct. Yeah I'm being strong as Den would tell me to be!

Yeah one of Den's sisters is always asking me to set her up with someone. I tell her child please go sit down. On the flip side some of my girlfriends here have said they need to take a trip or two down to the island. I told them the same thing, please go sit down.

The last time I went to Jamaica in September seemed like the flight out of Atlanta on that particular day was full of "island groupies"...maybe I was wrong but it seemed like I was on a flight full of women coming over to be tramps on the island. The funniest thing was I saw one woman old enough to be my grandmother and I saw her getting picked up at the airport by a fine J'can man! I had to chuckle, like dayummm grandma, you did that!

:thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
Ells it's not a rumor that use to be the way back in the day it doesn't work like that anymore that's all it would take to get a a visitor's visa was an inviation letter. I had family members come to my graduation with just the invitation and the letter --- sorry u have go through that but HOLD YOUR GROUND! I wouldn't even feed into that. Are these request comming from your husband's people.

Boy oh boy, well people need to be informed that it's a whole lot more complicated than that nowadays! I refuse to even speak to anyone that calls from JA now because it's for hubby anyway & he can talk to who he wants to but I have no business. His family did he & his mother WRONG once we vacated the house. They took everything out of the house (including all the dishes I brought) & left it empty & this was not authorized. If they think we somehow owed them something (?????), well that's all they'll ever see from us for the rest of their lives! I won't even bring a pair of dirty shoelaces for not one of them!!! Anyway, another side rant...sorry! My point with that is, I don't have any reason to speak to anyone in JA so I let him answer the house phone. Even his daughter's mother has no business with us since his daughter is now in St. Maarten with his Mom until we are in a place where we can file for her. So the house phone is his line now since I don't pick it up. The lady who asked for the letter was a woman he worked with...not even a relative or anyone particularly close to him. I told him he can tell her it doesn't work that way & even if it did, I'm not putting myself in a financially responsible position for anyone other than him. Then any time anyone else calls they are asking him to ask me to find them someone. CHO!!! :angry:

dem rass lucky...I LAID some rules before my husband got here look before we were even got to filing the K-1...so, he LAID his own rules to his family before he got here...nuff said

cho...mi ago ansah my phone...bettah yet Ells u can forward dem to my numbah mi ave tori fi dem

:lol::lol: Good one Sus! I'm going to use that from now on! :yes:

And yes, Dens, just hang in there....we've all had those days but you will get through it. Also, I know you won't believe me now, but there will come a day when you won't even remember what it's like to not have him right there! :thumbs:

Thanks Ells, then I will probably be on here complaining about how I need a little space from my Boo Boo. That's what all my married friends are telling me...they're like right now its all anew but give it a few years!

Hi everyone.. Just taking a minute to say hello to every. We had a GREAT time in Atlantic City, I have to go to class now. Steve and I just wanted to say hi.... Talk to you soon!! :)

Hi MsTee and Steve!!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:crying: I don't know what it is but I am truly missing my sweetie today seems like more than any time I have through this whole process. I last saw him in September and my next trip will be whenever we are granted our interview. Oh well, I guess there will be days like this!

I'm trying to stay busy with work today but nothing seems to help. We've talked on the phone and on the computer but it's just not the same as being in his arms!

Oh Dens, I hear you girl, b4 I got my baby here I was a mess, reading his t5006.gif he sent me randomly, he is so sweet like that, and I was focused but the men in the U.S, are crazy they know you got someone that try to present them selves bettert5004.gift5005.gif. That is so funny because they know you bout to be locked down with your Jamaican prince.t5012.gif

Stay strong please for you sanity.t5018.gif get some hobbies mama.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thanks Sus, your absolutely correct. Yeah I'm being strong as Den would tell me to be!

Yeah one of Den's sisters is always asking me to set her up with someone. I tell her child please go sit down. On the flip side some of my girlfriends here have said they need to take a trip or two down to the island. I told them the same thing, please go sit down.

The last time I went to Jamaica in September seemed like the flight out of Atlanta on that particular day was full of "island groupies"...maybe I was wrong but it seemed like I was on a flight full of women coming over to be tramps on the island. The funniest thing was I saw one woman old enough to be my grandmother and I saw her getting picked up at the airport by a fine J'can man! I had to chuckle, like dayummm grandma, you did that!

:thumbs:

grandmam0733.gif huh t9409.gif :rofl:

Old people need love 2

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:crying: I don't know what it is but I am truly missing my sweetie today seems like more than any time I have through this whole process. I last saw him in September and my next trip will be whenever we are granted our interview. Oh well, I guess there will be days like this!

I'm trying to stay busy with work today but nothing seems to help. We've talked on the phone and on the computer but it's just not the same as being in his arms!

Oh Dens, I hear you girl, b4 I got my baby here I was a mess, reading his t5006.gif he sent me randomly, he is so sweet like that, and I was focused but the men in the U.S, are crazy they know you got someone that try to present them selves bettert5004.gift5005.gif. That is so funny because they know you bout to be locked down with your Jamaican prince.t5012.gif

Stay strong please for you sanity.t5018.gif get some hobbies mama.

Yeah girl I feel you on the American men when they find out Den is from Jamaica...now all of a sudden its "could of, should of, would of..."

Work, Church, and great family and friends help me take my mind off things. I know we down to the end now and it seems like the past year and some months have flown by so quickly. I remember when I was preparing for my return trip back to see Den last year this time after we first met in July. Time truly goes by fast. I'm going to put my big girl panties on and be encouraged to stay focused!!!

Thanks guys! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Yeah girl you will have days like this. Sometimes it get’s so unbearable you don’t wan’t to get out of bed!!! You every try screaming into your pillow? It might work. Just let it all out and then when your done you might laugh at yourself for doing something so crazy :blink: . It used to work for me…LOL

Don’t judge me :angry: ….

Timeline

Yeah girl you will have days like this. Sometimes it get’s so unbearable you don’t wan’t to get out of bed!!! You every try screaming into your pillow? It might work. Just let it all out and then when your done you might laugh at yourself for doing something so crazy :blink: . It used to work for me…LOL

Don’t judge me :angry: ….

t1813.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Well lookie here she now uses the phrase Steve and I…. LOL

Go girl I anent mad at yuh!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.