sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God you ladies talk ALOT! my baby is here!!!!! He made out really well with immigrations and his flight! Thank you to all of you for your support and good wishes! :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello ladies! I get to check in and try to catch up because hubby is all engrossed in the Chelsea soccer game that he found on tv (I don't know how since we only have bootleg cable! :whistle: ) Anyhow, things have been going good. He seems to grow more comfortable in the house each day, and he and Kingston are getting along great! Sometimes I will catch him playing Kingston or teasing him with the soccer ball! It is sooo cute! We've mainly just been going here and there around the city. We went looking for some add'l clothes today, and are going to meet up with some of my co-workers tomorrow to play pool. He cooked dinner last nite and my sister damn near ate the whole pan of curry shrimp! :lol: It's gonna be hard keeping her away, but he loves it! I am just so glad that he seems to be getting along well. I know it's early still, but I pray that things will continue as they are now. It's like he's been here all along... :star:

Evening sus, *SunRay*, Thompson2B and My2

GOOD EVENING...

OK ANOTHER QUESTION HAS ANYONE DONE MEDICAL IN KINGSTON

Hey Jess, Gregory did his in Kingston. Andrews Medical Centre to be exact. I know somebody here didn't have a good experience with them recently, but my husband was able to get his medical done 2 days before the interview. It was ready the next day! He said there were no problems there, and the people seemed really nice to me on the phone.

:) soooooooooooooooo happy for you girl.....i dont know what it is but i always get all emotional over your posts sometimes.....you and gregory inspire me so much its crazy.....ok cara has had a few drinks tonight so maybe that is adding to my emotional self :whistle: LOL....but thanks for keeping me in check and you not realizing you are doing just that.....

ok ladies i am off to bed casue i need to get good sleep before tomorrow comes or i am not getting thru this week......hope everyone is having a great week.....couple more days till i see my honey.....cannot wait!

talk to you all later.....didnt really catch up on everything and just have this pages news of the day but i will look for an update tomorrow morning :)

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I WAS JUST LOOKING I AM ASKING A TON OFF WQUESTIONS LATELY I AM JSUT SO NERVOUS AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME

God you ladies talk ALOT! my baby is here!!!!! He made out really well with immigrations and his flight! Thank you to all of you for your support and good wishes! :)

:star::dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :star:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I WAS JUST LOOKING I AM ASKING A TON OFF WQUESTIONS LATELY I AM JSUT SO NERVOUS AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME

Thank you

Timeline

Thanks for the congrats everybody!

Hello ladies! I get to check in and try to catch up because hubby is all engrossed in the Chelsea soccer game that he found on tv (I don't know how since we only have bootleg cable! :whistle: ) Anyhow, things have been going good. He seems to grow more comfortable in the house each day, and he and Kingston are getting along great! Sometimes I will catch him playing Kingston or teasing him with the soccer ball! It is sooo cute! We've mainly just been going here and there around the city. We went looking for some add'l clothes today, and are going to meet up with some of my co-workers tomorrow to play pool. He cooked dinner last nite and my sister damn near ate the whole pan of curry shrimp! :lol: It's gonna be hard keeping her away, but he loves it! I am just so glad that he seems to be getting along well. I know it's early still, but I pray that things will continue as they are now. It's like he's been here all along... :star:

GOOD EVENING...

Hey Jess, Gregory did his in Kingston. Andrews Medical Centre to be exact. I know somebody here didn't have a good experience with them recently, but my husband was able to get his medical done 2 days before the interview. It was ready the next day! He said there were no problems there, and the people seemed really nice to me on the phone.

Thanks for sharing this with us! I love reading the happy stories & especially in your case after waiting so long for this moment. :thumbs::dance::luv::luv:

What a happy day for the yardies! :dance::dance::dance:

Now both of you, go enjoy your men! Mrs. P, is there any way you could 'persuade' him to take his eyes off the game?? :devil:

We've all been (or will be) there My2 so no worries.....that's what we're here for! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK so heres my responses to all I missed today...

MsTee are you ready for the Ramping Shop :dance::dance: Di bed a guh pap down tonite :dance:

Bed?? I bet she try and rape him in de car.... LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JG Tiger is cute......im glad u were able to find another dog that needs a home!!

We started The Love Dare. Days 1 & 2 went well so far. Day 1 was easy (say nothing negative). Day 2 (perform an act of kindness) was a lot more fun. When I got home from work, Steven had cleaned the apt & all the lights were off. He lead me to the dining room where he'd lit candles & he served dinner. My act of kindness came later. :devil:

Today is Day 3: give a gift. I know what I want to get him; I just need to find the time to do so.

Wow this is nice.....seems like its a really good thing to do in relationships!

UPDATE: Garfield just finished with his Medical and he had to pay $16,050.00 JA = $185.00 US. He needs 3 shots. MMR & 2 others he cant remember(Men) and he found out his Blood Pressure is a little high which explains the headaches.

Now bring on the Interview :dance:

YEAH.....interview is round the corner!!

My name is JaEnglish and I am a Yoville addict.

I neglect all my messageboards, friends and family since I started playing a month ago. I will seek help.

JaE so thats where u been.....welcome back....lol!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells, congrats on the EAD and Ap approval... Things are moving right along.

Congrats again mstee... Enjoy your man girl. lol

Hey Hay's...lol

Yankee, Mrs. P's story is so awesome and this goes to show that there is hope. Things will be fine with you and Richard. Hang in there...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Thanks for the congrats everybody!

GOOD EVENING...

Thanks for sharing this with us! I love reading the happy stories & especially in your case after waiting so long for this moment. :thumbs::dance::luv::luv:

What a happy day for the yardies! :dance::dance::dance:

Now both of you, go enjoy your men! Mrs. P, is there any way you could 'persuade' him to take his eyes off the game?? :devil:

We've all been (or will be) there My2 so no worries.....that's what we're here for! :thumbs:

THANKS ELLS

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
All those games are addicting to everyone any one I talk to says they are mafia waring it or Fam and Yollie villin it lol :rofl:

I have a problem, please help guys.

My step daughter's mother is unbelieveable.

Since she was pregnant with the baby she has felt that she a queen and doesnt have to work because my husband told her that. As long as they were together. He is the type of man to make sure his girl is good and takes care of home. Well his friend told him she was cheating and to where to find her and sure enough he caught her with her mouth all over this man.

Well they broke up when the baby was 4 months old and ever since then he has been giving her mother money every 2 weeks for the baby. He even had he on his job insurance. He has been working since she was born at the same company. She is now 5 years old. He is a wonderful dad and loves his daughter before anyone and I respect him greatly for that.

Well he has been here in Vegas for the last 2 1/2 months and it is very hard to get employed as most of you know. But after 1 month of him not working she got an attitude.

Did I forget to say she has never had a job, NEVER!

She told him last month ,"Mi motha paised me with out a fatha and mi a raise mi daughter with out one too."

What the ***K

How dare this woman to never had a job and depend on the father for Everything even though they are broken up feels that she gets the money from him and that will take care of the daughter. But I know she dont spend the moneyall on her because the only shoes the baby has are the ones that I bring her everytime I see her. And I bring clothes and everytime I see my baby she has on the stuff that I bought. Name brands but it look like she is wearing it all the time like she dont have any other clothes. So I toold my hubby stop sendiing her back with the new clothes keeps some only for your house.

But this is the lastest that got me wanting to WHOOP THAT AZZZZZZZZ

She dropped the baby off at my husbands mother's house and said she dont have any money to raise her and that she is giving to much trouble.

Thank GOD I am filing this petition to get her.

Thank GOD he finally started working. Still hasnt got his first paycheck but it soon come.

He aid he dont care what she say about anything the baby is coming with us as soon as the papers are approved.

Can yall believe that S**T

Jamerican Queen....its sad to say but like many of the yardies say this has been happening to many on here.....I can only tell you to hang in there for the sake of the child hopefully she will be able to join you guys soon. Like Kuntri said ur hubby needs to stand up to her.....maybe then she will change(i doubt it though).

Yes, JQ - I completely believe it - DJ's son's mom dumped him off at bout 6 months old - has been to see him maybe two times since then, one of which times was right after the 1st time I was in the area with the family, and she suddenly remembered she was a mother and went and took him from school - disappeared with him for two months with NO ONE knowing where he was - Then she had the nerve to tell DJ when he bumped into her that her son needed a laptop - Ummmmmmmmm - how would you know what that boy needs? More like you need a laptop -

Bwoy sus she really brite.....idk how a mother can just abandon their child like that and just pop back up and act like nothing ever happened.....i wonder how his son feels about this?

anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Precious looks really sad to me. A true tear jerker.

I only seen the first part of Ray J. I fell asleep but the girls this season don’t seem as cute as the girls from last season and already to me they are trying be like the last bunch of girls. Like the one girl that did splits and the other trying to be a snitch.

yuh fell asleep dat early? yuh pregnant?

Hecks no you have to $%&* to get pregnant…

I watched my Lincoln Heights (loves that show) and then afterwards I started feeling very drowsy…

:rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

In no way is it a Jamaican thing - It happens here all the time, we have a thing called Welfare - which is there for a purpose and should be used, but how many people abuse it? My friend's daughters mother pocketed money from him for years and collected state aid - then went after him for child support when he got in an accident and was outta work, and claimed he never paid her a dime - cause she would have gotten in trouble collecting aid and money from him - The byatch was driving a BMW, not working, living the life -

Yeah its sad that ppl are like that but ppl are always tryin to abuse the system......damn it get a job!....i dont have kids but it aint gonna take me 6 times to realize i cant take care of them and it be a burden on the tax payers (okay mi dun rant)

Wakey glad to see u stopped by!

Just dropped in to say hi, I have about 15 minutes before my class starts. Steve got to the airport okay. His flight was delayed 45 minutes. He sounded SO happy and excited. I want to sound that way too only Ive been up since 3 am trying to do school stuff so Im beat. In a way Im glad for the slight delay so I won't have to kill myself leaving school and driving to the airport. I will definitely check in later and keep you posted!!!!! :thumbs:

Wow i thought u would be up that time because of all the excitement and anticipation....maybe imagining yuh sex party later

Ells, afraid is not the word, A went to the doctor for a physical the other day and he had to go get lab work done, He called me when he got to the lab and 45mintues pass and I haven't heard from him, so I am calling and no answer, he finally calls me back sounding weird, come to find out he passed out. When he told me the story about waking up on the floor with a cloth on his head and something around his neck I was dieing, it wasn't funny but I can just picture him waking up on the floor like #######.... lol! and he forgot to tell the nurse that he tends to pass-out around needles! I had a good laugh that day!

DAMN :lol: ....he needs to really tell the nurses that so he wont pass out and hurt himself

Hip hip hooray!!!

Happy for u Ells

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

THIS PERSON HASW SOME QUESTION YOU GUYS MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3462531

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I strongly disagree with the statement that it must be a Jamaican thing..... and that if they were in america...... I think this is an unfair and incorrect statement because #1st, there are plenty of JA women who do work and DO IT ALL because of no or not much help from the fathers.....and #2 there are just as many triflin azz women here in the US of A who don't want to work and will sit up on the system having babies with not even a thought of getting a job. SO.....it goes both ways! BABY MAMA DRAMA HAS NO BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS......its everywhere

I dont have none THANK GOD....but from all I hear on here this is soooo true jamerican!

GOOD EVENING...

Hey Mrs. Palmer....it sounds like ur in a dream rite.....im happy for u and hubby....enjoy every moment of it! :dance:

Ryon is scheduled for Andrews Medical and they were nice over the phone when I called.....Im hoping i dont have any issues either.....is that where Heaven went?

Woo Hoo.....Mstee im surprised u even checked back in......i thought u would have started ur sexy randevous{sp}

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Timeline
I strongly disagree with the statement that it must be a Jamaican thing..... and that if they were in america...... I think this is an unfair and incorrect statement because #1st, there are plenty of JA women who do work and DO IT ALL because of no or not much help from the fathers.....and #2 there are just as many triflin azz women here in the US of A who don't want to work and will sit up on the system having babies with not even a thought of getting a job. SO.....it goes both ways! BABY MAMA DRAMA HAS NO BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS......its everywhere

I dont have none THANK GOD....but from all I hear on here this is soooo true jamerican!

GOOD EVENING...

Hey Mrs. Palmer....it sounds like ur in a dream rite.....im happy for u and hubby....enjoy every moment of it! :dance:

Ryon is scheduled for Andrews Medical and they were nice over the phone when I called.....Im hoping i dont have any issues either.....is that where Heaven went?

Woo Hoo.....Mstee im surprised u even checked back in......i thought u would have started ur sexy randevous{sp}

HEAVEN WENT TO ANDREWS

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yaaaaaaaaay!!! so happy for you mstee

now shooo! go snuggle :dance:

I see u Bunz wah gwaan?

is that where ur gonna go MY2

hey girl

mi juss a pass thru

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I see u Bunz wah gwaan?

is that where ur gonna go MY2

WASNT SURE EMAILED THEM TO M FIANCE TO SEE WICH ONE HE WANTS TO GO TO

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.