sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TL; where ya'll going

dillon I have to call u weekend...u know how my mind go aready so if I forget forgive me

I'm spending thanksgiving week in SC with my brother and family, but I'm sneaking away from them for a day to drive to ATL and visit Jawi and hopefully meet up with Shemmy and Sunny (and men of course!).

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just went through this ####### with tmobile for instance. This is the 4th phone I have with them I had to exchange it 4 times now...the 3rd time, they accused me of wetting the phone. Why would I wet a phone knowing that it voids the warranty on it? I wrote a professional letter to them, picked a lawyer out the phone book and wrote to them. They were "trying" to charge me 100.00 on my bill. The also replaced the battery. Also, they gave me a "customer loyalty" plan since Ive been with them for awhile which I accept a month ago. I asked them how is it that I can be loyal and pay my bill, but they can't be "loyal" and give me a phone that works? I said "Doesn't your phone work?", I wish mine did! They have since taken the 100.00 off my bill... My phone still doesn't work but I will follow protocol, take it to a Tmobile store and have them test it, demand a new phone, different manufacturer. You just have to be persistant!

Timeline
Heaven...the Embassy will give him a sealed envelope when he gets his passport and the medical will be in there. The hospital will not give him the results to bring with him. So most likely the hospital will send the results to the embassy when they are done and then the embassy will give them to your SO with the passport/visa.

Ok Dillion i got you !! UPDATE: ..just spoke with my fiance' ..looks like island you were right :thumbs: .. he said the embassy called him today and said that everything is fine and he will get the visa but they need the medical before he can get it..he said the only avail appt they had for him to go turn it is on Nov 24th !! so now we just have to wait for that ..i was kind of expecting this so i'm not surprised ..just glad everything worked out ! Thanks everyone for all ur input and help !! Love u all ..xoxo (L)

I walked that road so I had a feeling that was what was coming. I'm glad you took it in stride and were not upset by it. It will come in due time - keep the faith. :star:

Timeline
I think I needed to vent and just get it out. My children 18 and 14 are still talking to her, yet her son is running around calling me a b because of what his mother is feeding him. There is soooooooo much more about her I could share, but my fingers would drop off from typing so much!!! :angry::angry:

Rant over, thanks for listening!

Oh, girl. I feel you here. Have some of the very same issues. PM me if you ever want to really rant. I'll shoot it right back with you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
TL; where ya'll going

dillon I have to call u weekend...u know how my mind go aready so if I forget forgive me

I'm spending thanksgiving week in SC with my brother and family, but I'm sneaking away from them for a day to drive to ATL and visit Jawi and hopefully meet up with Shemmy and Sunny (and men of course!).

I wish I could hang out with you all sounds like a good time. I have family in Eutawville, SC Kuntri, where is your brother at?

I think I needed to vent and just get it out. My children 18 and 14 are still talking to her, yet her son is running around calling me a b because of what his mother is feeding him. There is soooooooo much more about her I could share, but my fingers would drop off from typing so much!!! :angry::angry:

Rant over, thanks for listening!

Oh, girl. I feel you here. Have some of the very same issues. PM me if you ever want to really rant. I'll shoot it right back with you.

Thanks JG.... Pm to come!

Timeline
Today is my step-daughter's interview, Two days ago her mother once again changed her mind and said she was too young. Lets see if she changes it back before 8:30am.

I hope all goes well today.....what a roller coaster ride.

Mawning Ladies Islandwoman, IrieCat, yankeesgirl79, *JG*, PortlandAngel (( Waving))

I am too far behind to catch up, work has got me so busy and with all the changes around here I definitely need to act the part! I went to NYC for a training on Tuesday at the Sprint Training facility and it was very impressive. I am working on a presentation for our customers now and have to learn a bunch of new offerings before 4th quarter ends.

Hubby drove up with me and he loves NYC while I was in training he roamed Midtown and had a blast he can't wait to go back with me next week. He didn't want to take pics in Time Square because he didn't want to look like a tourist as he thought he looked like a New Yorker and fit right in LOL. Yall know I was taking pics everywhere haaa cause that's me but he did take a pic with Usain Bolt's cardboard likeness which was too funny I'll post on FB LOL

I am glad to say that it looks like the boys have finally accepted that Damian is here to stay and he is in fact their Stepfather and my Husband. My boys are actually talking to us LOL and starting to act like a real family again. All I can say is praise God because it has been hell for me this year and I just pray that the good vibes continue and we can continue on as a fully meshed family going forward. I know it won't be easy and we all play a part and have to work together but I have faith in US.

Hubby and I are planning a 2 day Halloween party at home with the boys with scary movies, treats and I'm dressing up the cats ( Hush I know I'm crazy). Everyone is excited and so am I to finally have some normalcy back at home :luv:

Congrats Heaven and Hays and whoever else I have forgotten forgive me congrats to all :dance:

Lawny yuh link soon come (promise)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Ladies Islandwoman, IrieCat, yankeesgirl79, *JG*, PortlandAngel (( Waving))

I am too far behind to catch up, work has got me so busy and with all the changes around here I definitely need to act the part! I went to NYC for a training on Tuesday at the Sprint Training facility and it was very impressive. I am working on a presentation for our customers now and have to learn a bunch of new offerings before 4th quarter ends.

Hubby drove up with me and he loves NYC while I was in training he roamed Midtown and had a blast he can't wait to go back with me next week. He didn't want to take pics in Time Square because he didn't want to look like a tourist as he thought he looked like a New Yorker and fit right in LOL. Yall know I was taking pics everywhere haaa cause that's me but he did take a pic with Usain Bolt's cardboard likeness which was too funny I'll post on FB LOL

I am glad to say that it looks like the boys have finally accepted that Damian is here to stay and he is in fact their Stepfather and my Husband. My boys are actually talking to us LOL and starting to act like a real family again. All I can say is praise God because it has been hell for me this year and I just pray that the good vibes continue and we can continue on as a fully meshed family going forward. I know it won't be easy and we all play a part and have to work together but I have faith in US.

Hubby and I are planning a 2 day Halloween party at home with the boys with scary movies, treats and I'm dressing up the cats ( Hush I know I'm crazy). Everyone is excited and so am I to finally have some normalcy back at home :luv:

Congrats Heaven and Hays and whoever else I have forgotten forgive me congrats to all :dance:

Philly - I'm SOOOOOO happy to hear this...as I know what a heartache this can be. Keep doing what you are doing and your boys WILL see the light. :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just went through this ####### with tmobile for instance. This is the 4th phone I have with them I had to exchange it 4 times now...the 3rd time, they accused me of wetting the phone. Why would I wet a phone knowing that it voids the warranty on it? I wrote a professional letter to them, picked a lawyer out the phone book and wrote to them. They were "trying" to charge me 100.00 on my bill. The also replaced the battery. Also, they gave me a "customer loyalty" plan since Ive been with them for awhile which I accept a month ago. I asked them how is it that I can be loyal and pay my bill, but they can't be "loyal" and give me a phone that works? I said "Doesn't your phone work?", I wish mine did! They have since taken the 100.00 off my bill... My phone still doesn't work but I will follow protocol, take it to a Tmobile store and have them test it, demand a new phone, different manufacturer. You just have to be persistant!

MsTee

I used to work for T-Mobile for 4 years customer service department. They say that you wet the phone because if you take the battery out of the phone there is a white dot behind the battery. If this dot gets wet at all the dot will turn red. That is the way they know if the phone has been wet or not!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

That's great news Philly! The determination and firmness has paid off and the boys are accepting it. In time they will even like it. :luv:

I feel Mr Philly re: tourist. I used to do the same thing but then always hated myself for not having photos of my trips. Now I just don't care if I look touristy or not. :no:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies.s0317.gif

I so happyt2712.gif

PRAISE REPORT

GOD IS GOOD

I got an email this morning from NVC for my step daughter to pay the IV fee. That was quick they just sent me the AOS fee 2 weeks ago.

NVC is moving alongt2002.gif

My hubby works nights and I work days so I havent seen him since Sunday. t1517.gif

But he is off work this morning til Sunday so YOU KNOW

I love this smileyt1522.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I wish I could hang out with you all sounds like a good time. I have family in Eutawville, SC Kuntri, where is your brother at?

It's my brother - he is outside of Charleston.

Oh okay sorry about that Island.. I was in SC last summer, my auntie drove the entire trip. We left at 4 in the morning and got there about 12. Only made one stop.

Timeline

Great news JQ she will be here before you know it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

This is SO good to hear!

MsTee

I used to work for T-Mobile for 4 years customer service department. They say that you wet the phone because if you take the battery out of the phone there is a white dot behind the battery. If this dot gets wet at all the dot will turn red. That is the way they know if the phone has been wet or not!

Exactly JQ and Im aware of this, thats why I know for a fact, I did not wet the phone!!!

there I go posting in the wrong spot again lmao

Exactly JQ and Im aware of this, thats why I know for a fact, I did not wet the phone!!! I have to take the battery out and just send back the phone.. The dot was as white as snow.

Great news JQ she will be here before you know it.

Yes, thats great news JQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.