Nagishkaw

Monday in MENA

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone!! I am on lunch in the office today..wish I could take the afternoon off :whistle::whistle:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning all :)

my boss called me yesterday and told me the office will be closed for Columbus day so to enjoy my extra day off! I'll probably have to go in for a little while this afternoon to get a few things done but so far this morning I am just relaxing - trying to decide if I should enjoy an extra day with baby or take her to daycare (she loves it there) and have a few hours uninterrupted to actually get stuff done......

Good Afternoon Peeps.

Sara those times for us to be uninterrupted and get stuff done is very rare isn't it?

I could have really used a day off today myself.

Jeanne, any one of your anniversary escapes sounds really nice. Good Luck planning.

God I am freezing. They put off turning on the heat till the last minute. It is an old drafty building, which means it is colder in here than it is outside! I put the stockings on today :yes:

I am such an open toe, no socks or stockings girl but well I guess I better accept it...summer is falling behind.

I hope all my ladies...and Charles are doing well.

Astarte...get better and you know a mother never gets any rest......or peace :wacko:

It was a low key weekend for me and I haven't had a moment to spare much the last week and 1/2.

I have alot going on and would like you to keep me in your prayers. I hope that by the 21st my life will resume to normal.

Take care

Have a good day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Afternoon MENA.

Another Monday here in Minneapolis. It's snowing like nobody's business! They say it'll be 60 next week, inshaAllah PLEASE let that be true 'cause I'm movin' soon!

Wishing everyone a happy blessed day!

Sharifah

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Timeline

Sandrila...thanks for your wishes (F)...I was simply empathizing with Staashi. :) Thank goodness my boys are older and take care of themselves when I'm not feeling well. But I totally remember having two sick babies (17 months apart) and being sick myself and running everyone to the Dr. and pharmacy. Not fun!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
good morning all :)

my boss called me yesterday and told me the office will be closed for Columbus day so to enjoy my extra day off! I'll probably have to go in for a little while this afternoon to get a few things done but so far this morning I am just relaxing - trying to decide if I should enjoy an extra day with baby or take her to daycare (she loves it there) and have a few hours uninterrupted to actually get stuff done......

oh so this explains why the mail hasnt come yet today!!

bad weekend. got a "new one" ripped for absolutely no reason. was told I'd "never be forgiven" for using the word "hush"....glad the weekend is over.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
bad weekend. got a "new one" ripped for absolutely no reason. was told I'd "never be forgiven" for using the word "hush"....glad the weekend is over.

Hush is as fluffy as a marshmallow. :blink: You must be always be REALLY nice to have that word make such a big ordeal. I would hate to tell you the things I have said. :blush:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday MENA!!

I guess I caught the flu and I've been sick all day that my boss told me to leave and go home to sleep and relax. I'm very thankful he did and I'm glad I haven't been that sick yesterday during my medical exam. I've been sleeping all day just woke up and prob will go to bed again a little bit.. I feel dead tired. :dead:

I hope everyone is having a good day! (F)(F)

Aya

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Bahaha! Same here. :devil: My husband is immune to my profanities now.

Hush is as fluffy as a marshmallow. :blink: You must be always be REALLY nice to have that word make such a big ordeal. I would hate to tell you the things I have said. :blush:

:devil::thumbs:

Bahaha! Same here. :devil: My husband is immune to my profanities now.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope everyone is well, and those that arent, hope u are better soon.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.