ttevolla

Need Prayers...

50 posts in this topic

If you have tried everything and she still wants to go home...sent her home. There is no point of being miserable just because one person refuses to work things out together. If she really loves you, she will adjust and learn the ways of life here.

I may sound harsh but she probably just used you to come here and when she found out that life was not what she expected...she wants out.

Goodluck and may faith and wisdom lead you to the right decision.

Yeah. Send her home if she's miserable with you. If she is not happy, why make her suffer more?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

SARCASM BELOW.... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

:devil:

Don't fret too much over one girl, cuz there a millions over there.........

:devil:

Actually I will stay away from there....like the Bubonic Plague !!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May want to try a different country...

like MALAsYA, THAILAND, VIETNAM, even better a different religion....u be surprise what u find....

But then u miss all the fun....in this FORUM...... :lol:

dude ...i hope u realize they r preying on ur meat...take it ez dude...seek ur wife b4 u make a choice...f##k the others..it comes down to just you 2....

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

I would have her on a plane with a one way ticket to PI, With a divorce or annulment papers as her going away gift.

Don't fret too much over one girl, cuz there a millions over there.........

Best opinion so far. :thumbs::thumbs:

ppppppppppppppppp :devil::thumbs::whistle::crying:

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

dude.....I hope that was not meant to me.....

You have a better ending then enjoy it ....others may NOT...

so they are entitle to their opinions...you may not like it...but we still give it

b mindful of ur karma dude...what goes round comes round...dont eat the others lest u find urself todays buffet...not meant for just you, but all the vultures...of course he made a mistake posting his (unbiast..haha)appeal here..doesnt mean we shud eat him..i still wonder what his wife wud post bout him

(procrastinated)

so they are entitle to their opinions...you may not like it...but we still give it

b mindful of ur karma dude...what goes round comes round...dont eat the others lest u find urself todays buffet...not meant for just you, but all the vultures...of course he made a mistake posting his (unbiast..haha)appeal here..doesnt mean we shud eat him..i still wonder what his wife wud post bout him

So according to you, I am a vulture?

this really show your character too....

Him, like some others do NOT have a happy ending.....or they maybe going thru some tough #######....

You want us to post some wonderful made up stories....so it make you feel good about your choices....I think NOT.

There are some wonderful and there some crappy FILIPINA out there....just like there are some wonderful and crappy American here. No difference. Some of us are lucky some of us are not.

Whatever he posted, it was in a time that he wanted some opinions or advice....

you may not like, his wife may not like it,what he posted...

but all of us cannot post WONDERFUL, FANTASY LAND stories just to appease the few.

This is life....

Him, like some others do NOT have a happy ending.....or they maybe going thru some tough #######....

You want us to post some wonderful made up stories....so it make you feel good about your choices....I think NOT.

There are some wonderful and there some crappy FILIPINA out there....just like there are some wonderful and crappy American here. No difference. Some of us are lucky some of us are not.

but all of us cannot post WONDERFUL, FANTASY LAND stories just to appease the few.

This is life....

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa ...wow...ur all caught up in something difficult huh? marriage is an effort of love..i was not talking to you or bout you, until now....seyempre...there is evil everywhere bata...but when 2 enter into marriage...its not like buying candy at the local sari sari ...maopi! papalita!...it requires systematic effort...the obvious..bata...they effected a marriage..together...this man portrays himself the victim...i wud not insult my wife by voicing a plea for help in a public forum...i am not ignorant enuf to think that only 1 is the problem...in a marriage...if perhaps, he fell prey to a predator..then grab ur sack and move on...i am just recognizing the play (including my own) of his turmoil

(procrastinated)

yeap, give her the means to go home so when she says it, she can act.

Bet my bottom dollar she's gonna change her mind right away.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

This is life....

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa ...wow...ur all caught up in something difficult huh? marriage is an effort of love..i was not talking to you or bout you, until now....seyempre...there is evil everywhere bata...but when 2 enter into marriage...its not like buying candy at the local sari sari ...maopi! papalita!...it requires systematic effort...the obvious..bata...they effected a marriage..together...this man portrays himself the victim...i wud not insult my wife by voicing a plea for help in a public forum...i am not ignorant enuf to think that only 1 is the problem...in a marriage...if perhaps, he fell prey to a predator..then grab ur sack and move on...i am just recognizing the play (including my own) of his turmoil

Wow, now that put it so elegantly....

If you just go bitten by a snake, you go back to the same area?....just to try you luck again...

That was the all point i was trying to make with my sarcasm....that u took it out of context.

He may have fallen prey to a predator...just as others may have....

do you think in the state of mind after got bitten or falling prey....you really give a damn what Wife/GF/Cummare think or others think for that matter !!!!

Yes, we taken the SACK and moving on...more then you think.

But again.... not meant to insult you or you wife....or many of my dear wonderful FILIPINO friends....

if his story, my story or someone else story... will STOP another person from falling PREY to those PREDATORS or SCAMMERS or LAZY SCUM bags out there......then is worth sharing it....

PEACE....

yeap, give her the means to go home so when she says it, she can act.

Bet my bottom dollar she's gonna change her mind right away.

Yes, and love will instantly fill the air again, right?

:whistle: Magically, Instantaneously, Deliciously :whistle:

rose_colored_glasses1.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.