Beth/ Paris Heart

Happy Saturday

24 posts in this topic

Good morning all.

Been up for a few hours and surprised not to see a Saturday thread.So I hope no one minds, never did this before here.

Hope all is well and happy. Im going to the nursery to buy some potted fall flowers for the front steps, and winterize the yard plants for winter, time to feed them, and thin out the rose bushes. Then later work on new evidence for next months interview.

Have a great weekend.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am here now guys, yohooo,

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

funny-pictures-bunny-naps-on-homework.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-is-farmer.jpg

Good morning! Happy Saturday to everyone!

Rise and shine all you sleepy peeps!! Beautiful day here. Will

be 86.....a truly wonderful time of the year in the desert.

Hope your weekend will be peaceful and fun!

Take care and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

cold her this morning, shopping to do today, then out to eat later this evening

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

whoops a second appeared

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Good morning! I posted a Saturday thread at the same time!! Can someone please merge them!

Good morning JeanneVictoria, guess we were thinking the sanme thing, LOL Have a wonderful day!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Good Morning MENA. The rain has officially stopped!!

What a nightmare i had this morning, i swore, when i woke up, i thought that somebody broke into the home and ramsackled it :unsure: but the guilty thieves are my kids!!!!!!!! This is getting out of control, they are too old to be doing this! I noticed a bag on top of the bookshelf, hmmm what's this, i had to get the step ladder to get it, so i got it and looked inside and what was in the bag??? 3 popcorn kernels, WTH, since when is the top of a bookshelf the garbage can?? It would have been much easier to toss it in the can. I wonder if i can use Nanny 911 to come to the house.

Enjoy your Saturday!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I think it is going to be a nice day today...finally.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning and Happy Saturday MENA! My sister is in town with her kids this weekend so we are loading up and going to the beach for some last before it gets too chilly sun~n~fun! Have a great day everyone!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've merged the two Saturday threads into one. Have a great Saturday/Caturday everyone - love the LOL cat picture with the cat leaning on the fence :D !

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: WTH?!?! I mean I read the weather forcast, I just didn't believe it would STICK! It's 31 degrees AGAIN! I don't even have the winter clothes out yet! Minnesota SUCKS...well the weather does anyways! Bah...stupid snow in October :angry:

Anyhow...Good Morning MENA! Hope everyone has a good day. Take care all!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm trapped in my house. It's good and bad. I had to have a plumber come in the morning to take the old dishwasher out and then wait for Home Depot to deliver the new one and take the old one. Now I'm in a "between 2 and 4pm" window again with the plumber. I hate not being able to go out when I don't have the kids for the weekend!!!

One question.....when the plumber took the old dishwasher out he had turned off the electrical circuit. Well I turned it back on since it also turned the tv off (strange...it's in another room altogether). I was cleaning the floor underneath the cabinet where the dishwasher was and OMG I almost killed myself by electrocution. I saw a huge spark and then the power went off. Do you think I broke the electricity? Cause that would totally be my luck. Stay home all day to wait for plumbers/delivery guys and then not be able to use the thing 'cause I was trying to clean. UGH.

I still can't eat much so I'm still losing weight. I need to go and buy some new clothes since nothing fits. That's the upside to my physical situation. The downside is that I'm sick of Ensure and soup. I have been able to eat Rice Crispies though if I let them melt in my mouth first. It's weird 'cause I'm probably only getting in about 500 calories or so a day but I'm not really hungry. The upper GI/small bowel test isn't until the 20th so I have a way to go like this. He isn't doing it right away because I'm not throwing up. (sorry if that's gross). He said if I do start to vomit a lot then to call and he'll admit me because it will mean that whatever blockage there is would be a full blockage. Nice. :)

Maureen my kids would have done the same thing with the bag of a few kernels but now my oldest is a clean freak which I'm lovin' :) I think it's because she wants to impress her friends when they're over. Hopefully my youngest will be the same in a year 'cause right now I can't even look in her room. I just close the door :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am spending the afternoon and probably most of the evening in the office working (reading VJ.)

I am sure that I will spend my evenings watching television...when I should be studying. Midterms start on Monday. I just can't seem to focus.

Snow, I would love to see some snow. It has mostly been hot here and raining. YUCK!

I hope everyone has a good Saturday.

سلام

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: Timeline

Happy Saturday MENA!!!

Lazy a$$ alert! Laying around all day napping. :devil: Babies are watching Winnie the Pooh in Egyptian Arabic and next up Pinnochio! :dance: Zain is in a Winnie the Pooh trance! Hahaha! Nour is just in her hyper mode running like a crazy kid, sippy cup in mouth and circling her playroom while watching. :innocent::unsure:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

I think we are heading out to a Breakdancing battle with the guys tonight. One of our friends here, his crew made it to the finals NBL (yes that National Breakdancing

Basketball/bicycle?!?!, hmm...

League :unsure: who knew! LOL) so we'd like to go cheer them on. Then tomorrow perhaps if the weather is nice; off to a pumpkin patch w/ the rug rats and some friends! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.