MrMrsKnight

This is so f**king stressful.....

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, we got our RFE two weeks ago but we had some problems with having the chance and the time to mail it and still haven't sent it back! I just want to mail that thing and get it over with..... and then just wait!

Oh well I know i'm just venting here but I needed too. I was wondering how far back I'm gonna be since we're only gonna send it back tomorrow. :(:unsure::angry::crying::wacko:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

######

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Oh no! :(

Run...run....run...to the post office!

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: Timeline
Well, we got our RFE two weeks ago but we had some problems with having the chance and the time to mail it and still haven't sent it back! I just want to mail that thing and get it over with..... and then just wait!

Oh well I know i'm just venting here but I needed too. I was wondering how far back I'm gonna be since we're only gonna send it back tomorrow. :(:unsure::angry::crying::wacko:

Don't you have a stamp sitting around? Even by regular mail it would have gotten there by now!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Awwww, I hope you get yours back fast!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

2 weeks? is this a joke? you filed in march and have been through all this and you can't find the chance to mail your rfe? oy vay!

Timeline

2 weeks? is this a joke? you filed in march and have been through all this and you can't find the chance to mail your rfe? oy vay!

Don't judge so fast :no: My fiance was out of town and couldn't come back to sign and mail it... and none of his friends and family could do that for him, of course.

He's back in town and mailing the RFE was the first thing he did. Hope we all have good news soon!!! :P:thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Don't judge so fast :no: My fiance was out of town and couldn't come back to sign and mail it... and none of his friends and family could do that for him, of course.

He's back in town and mailing the RFE was the first thing he did. Hope we all have good news soon!!! :P:thumbs:

well ya shoulda said so!!! :lol: "we had some problems with having the chance and the time to mail it" is a heck of a lot different than just saying "out of town"!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

well ya shoulda said so!!! :lol: "we had some problems with having the chance and the time to mail it" is a heck of a lot different than just saying "out of town"!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Sorry!

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Since they state they are taking 30-60 days to even process RFEs I think you will be fine. They are not processing the ones filed by those who hand delivered them ages ago. Don't beat yourself up. I don't think you have done anything to shoot yourself in the foot.

March 9 - filed I-129F to Nebraska

March 15 - NOA#1

June 1 - transferred to CSC

July 11 - IMBRA RFE back with CSC

August 3 - NOA#2

August 6 - touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.