calleigh

Help,AOS cover sheet problem

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My AOS bill was marked PAID today. I emailed the cover sheet and printed it. The pdf file seemed corrupted,it doesn't show nor print the entire page. The right and bottom sides were missing. Anybody who experienced the same? Please help on how to solve this

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Somebody else had an issue with that last night (I think in the NVC September or NVC October threads)... They were told it was a glitch in the website and to try again tomorrow... Let me check to see if it was resolved today???

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline
thanks..I've been searching for threads with same issue but can't find one..I'll search again. Thanks and please post the link

september NVC like page 80 or something...

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My AOS bill was marked PAID today. I emailed the cover sheet and printed it. The pdf file seemed corrupted,it doesn't show nor print the entire page. The right and bottom sides were missing. Anybody who experienced the same? Please help on how to solve this

Try printing another time/day.

JNR

Timeline
ok I will.. thanks Christeen and Jamaican JNR

BTW... Just got a message from the person who had the same printing issues... They called NVC last night and NVC told them to try again today... When they went to the webiste today it was all solved... Seems they are having some technical issuse .... Try tomorrow and if it still does not print, call NVC... Good luck

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.