egypt lover

egyptian with k3 visa

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

we want here in this topic share exprince about every thing happened to u when u ws applying for k3 visa for egyptian spouse so by tell our story every ne new will have alot of information from our exprince and i hope from every one put his story to say how much u paid t get ur visa like fee for every step and thanks wait the answers

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi bro how you doing , hope you doing ok , now just wanna you to know here you will not get the help you looking for as much as you wish , so here is the MENA CLUB which has all Arabian ppl can help you Good Luck (F) B)

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hi bro how you doing , hope you doing ok , now just wanna you to know here you will not get the help you looking for as much as you wish , so here is the MENA CLUB which has all Arabian ppl can help you Good Luck (F) B)

hi all

i'm from egypt and my wife from usa we on k3 visa , i have two questions wish someone can help me ... is there a time line to getting the visa after the interview ? i got the letter from the embassy telling me about the day for the interview then they called me and changed it for one week later so what i should to do is to asking them to send me other letter or print out the email they sent to me about the new date to be able to enter inside the embassy ?

thanks so much for all of you guys and good luck to everyone

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.