JeniLovesMarwan

visa cost????

3 posts in this topic

HI, I have a question can anyone preferably that filed DCF in Cairo Egypt give me an estimate of what it cost to complete all things AFTER the I-130 petition was approved. For example the medical exam, police record, military record and anything else that I am forgetting. And do you know how much it cost for the actual visa when my husband goes for his visa interview how much does that cost as well? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
HI, I have a question can anyone preferably that filed DCF in Cairo Egypt give me an estimate of what it cost to complete all things AFTER the I-130 petition was approved. For example the medical exam, police record, military record and anything else that I am forgetting. And do you know how much it cost for the actual visa when my husband goes for his visa interview how much does that cost as well? Thanks

first let me say cngratulation for ur married i just started my k3 process but i know several answers about most of the things the medical exam will be around 400 egyptian pound around 80 $ and police record 7-10 pounds and u get the police record after 3 days and the medical exam get like week and i think military recrd her should go to the nearest military place near him and aske and its cheap if u wanted any thing i can help as i know take care and dont hisitate to contacte me if u need help

first let me say cngratulation for ur married i just started my k3 process but i know several answers about most of the things the medical exam will be around 400 egyptian pound around 80 $ and police record 7-10 pounds and u get the police record after 3 days and the medical exam get like week and i think military recrd her should go to the nearest military place near him and aske and its cheap if u wanted any thing i can help as i know take care and dont hisitate to contacte me if u need help

Thank you so much for the information. Also I need to know if he will pay anything when he goes for his visa interview at the Embassy and how much he will need to pay. When we went for the petition interview it was $355 so Im wondering if and how much he will pay when he does his visa interview? Anyone know this answer? Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.