Siham

Morrocan memebers please HELP !!

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

salam all

just got a letter from NVC , my interview had been sheduled on november 16th at 8am

now im wondering how medical exam goes ? which doctor should i choose ? i need your advice please !! :thumbs:

please pray for me !!! :star:

thank you so much

Filed: Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance: And Best of luck! :thumbs: Not sure about Casa but I'm sure there are others on there that can tell you.

You will get a packet shortly from the Embassy which should give you a list of places to go...as for which one is the best to pick...hopefully another member can recommend one for you.

Timeline

Ahmed used the female dr, i will have to ask her name later (hes gone to work) and the cost, u schedule a few weeks earlier than the interview....be sure to ask for a copy of the documents (for him) and the dr will send the original to the embassy. Start thinking interview questions NOW and be prepared.......

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

My fiance used the female Dr, in Casablanca. My fiance really liked her and she knew he had traveled a long way she made sure he had all his papers done by there closing hour. She does not forward your papers to the consulate, she gives them to you. Here is the site for the NVC that tells you about the medical exam, you can look up by the consulate for the listing of drs and you can get information on what to expect at the exam. The packet will say 400 dirhams for the medical, nope. Expect 1600 dirhams or more. http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

Timeline

So Khadija Zirari is the best one yeah ?

i read in the link u gave me norielorie that each country has his own way to do the exam , how was is for ur hubby ?

what kind of exam ?

thankkkkkkkkkkkk u

Timeline

My husband went to her as well. But he only paid like 1200 dh or something close to that. Go with the expectation that what it says on the sheet is not correct and just be ready to pay more.

Start reviewing the questions now. We even had him practice interviewing with other people. They grilled him like a CO would.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

well for me i took my exam with Dr.Khadija Zirari, i spent 1700Dhs ( Xray, Vaccination..... Included ) just make sure to have extra money especially if u r under 23yrs old coz you will need to pay for some extra Vaccination ..... and everyone chose Zirari coz of her Location close to the Consulate ..

check out here http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...;cty=Casablanca

Good luck

Wow Sinad....you have been waiting for that day to be confirmed.

My husband had both his interviews in Casablanca and he saw the lady Dr. there.

I can't believe I forget her name.

Plan on running around that day...getting xrays, obtaining the vaccinations you need from Pharmacy and copies of things.

Make sure to bring plenty of cash on hand for those things.

Dr. Khadija ZIRARI ep. EL OUAZZANI

29, Rue Tahar Houcine

Tel: 022-20-75-80 / 022-29-75-80

Fax: 022-49-16-81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Bonjour,

I did my medical examination with Dr. Alain Guidon.

Address: 6 Rue Mohamed Ben Ali (Ex. Jean Juares),Quartier Gauthier,Casablanca ; Tel: 522-26-71-53.

It was Nice and very professional.

"Bonne chance"

Salah

So Khadija Zirari is the best one yeah ?

i read in the link u gave me norielorie that each country has his own way to do the exam , how was is for ur hubby ?

what kind of exam ?

thankkkkkkkkkkkk u

He did not say much about the exam it self. They did a chest x-ray, drew blood or poked his finger(don't remember which), and he got 4 shots which had to be the immazations. He talked more about he men he met there and there interviews dates. But it did impress him that she got all his results ready for him that day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,

My husband had one of the male doctors. I'm not sure which one of the 2, but he spent 1500 dhm for his vaccinations, exam, x-rays and everything. He got 4 shots that made him really sick. Even though they weren't supposed to, they let him see his results. Aziz said they were really nice to him

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

thank you for all your answers :)

why they said 400 dh in the letter then !!!!!! aaaaghf , well ill put some extra money in my wallet !! we'll see

Personaly I think the dr's need to get with the consulate and update the prices. Or the main exam is 400 dirhams and the extra is the standard 1500-1700 dirhams. Just my opnion.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband says that he didn't pay more than 1000 dirham for everything, but that was in 2007. He used Dr. Khadija as well and was very happy with her.

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.