eros_EX_Plumber

Interview failed....Manila Embassy...

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
coz he expecting alot that her fiance not gonna failed interview thats y im asking only immigrant visa is 100% sure will pass in interview but if just fiance visa its 50 / 50 .

Nothing is 100% percent in immigration my dear.........

but all immigrant visa is the most posible to pass in interview than non immigrant. right? k1 or tourist visa is still 50 / 50. so i suggets if he really want her fiance to go u.s. marry her in pinas and apply for cr1 or ir1.

That thoughts has crossed my mind few times already but.....

I called the embassy and it only show up the interview date that was on SEPT 23, no other information is available about the reason of failure or what documents are required if any....and will not tell me the petitioner anything else....

I have asked the fiance to SCAN the white slip and EMAIL it to me...

since we are having issues with language and the emotions involved I cannot get a same answer 2 times in a row..... could be that the emotions of the moment are making things worst...cannot imagine how frustrated that is becoming...on both sides.

Unless "I understand completely" what are "the reason for DENIAL are ".....it could be a assumption of fraud or whatever reason....i don't know

I still need to find what exact reason for DENIAL were before even trying to think about marriage or CR1/IR1, if there is no other way to correct this K1.

Because the same exact reasons of denial for K1 could and will happen on the CR1/IR1.

And the what we do.....we will be married, living apart? I don't think so...is either what i want or what she want....

Hard tough personal decisions will be made after all that information is available to me...

Edited by ErosandSally

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but all immigrant visa is the most posible to pass in interview than non immigrant. right? k1 or tourist visa is still 50 / 50. so i suggets if he really want her fiance to go u.s. marry her in pinas and apply for cr1 or ir1.

I'd expect the K1 visas to be approved about at the rate of "other" immigrant visas. The non immigrant status of K1 is in name only, since it is expected the beneficiary is coming with the intent to marry in three months and adjust status to permanent resident. As long as the procedures are followed correctly and the required documents are submitted there is no reason NOT to expect your K1 to be approved.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Does she have a friend she can comfortably talk to about this matter, someone who went through the same process of applying for a K1 visa? Im just thinking that since you're having a language barrier it might be easier for her to talk to someone about this and be more organized and hopefully will be able to explain to you more in detail what had happened so you can act and decide accordingly. Hopefully there's still something that can be done to rectify the situation.

Tough thing if you marry in PI and are denied again you will "hang the pinay out to dry" if denied again unless you pay for her annulment so she can move on with her life.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Tough thing if you marry in PI and are denied again you will "hang the pinay out to dry" if denied again unless you pay for her annulment so she can move on with her life.

I agree..

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

I had an experience in the Army. I was an ENLISTED soldier, wanting to become an officer. Part of my training was in land navigation...going up and down mountains, through the woods, across swamps...using only a compass and a map. I became lost, and I sat down on a log, feeling beaten. It was a timed course, and if I did not pass I would not be able to become an officer.

I wanted to be an Army officer with all my heart! But I felt beaten, and completely discouraged. We had an "emergency azimuth" (direction on the compass) we could follow that would lead us out to a hard ttop road, and a truck would come by eventually and pick us up, and take us to camp. Of course it would mean failure, and 100% chance of not becoming an officer. So, if I got off that log and quit, I would decide 100% failure on my own. It would be my choice. But that was not what I wanted! I decided as long as I TRIED, then there was still some chance of success, and not 100% failure decided by myself!

So I tired... I looked at the map and the terrain around me, and gave it my best guess and effort,,,, I started walking, then the walk turned into jogging.... Soon the terrain features around me began to look something like what was on the map! I kept goingg, exhausted, sweat streaming down my face.... no more strength... no more time.... little hope.....

But I finished! I finished on time! I found the destination! With such slim chance of success I succeeded!! AND I BECAME AN ARMY OFFICER! I did not decide my failure when I had a chance and wanted to succeed so badly. I chose to hang on until I had nothing to hang on to, and I won....

It depends on WHAT you want in life, and how BADLY you want it......

Absolutely NOTHING in life could ever have kept me from the love of my life, even if I had to fight for her the rest of my life....

Brian in Virginia

I had an experience in the Army. I was an ENLISTED soldier, wanting to become an officer. Part of my training was in land navigation...going up and down mountains, through the woods, across swamps...using only a compass and a map. I became lost, and I sat down on a log, feeling beaten. It was a timed course, and if I did not pass I would not be able to become an officer.

I wanted to be an Army officer with all my heart! But I felt beaten, and completely discouraged. We had an "emergency azimuth" (direction on the compass) we could follow that would lead us out to a hard ttop road, and a truck would come by eventually and pick us up, and take us to camp. Of course it would mean failure, and 100% chance of not becoming an officer. So, if I got off that log and quit, I would decide 100% failure on my own. It would be my choice. But that was not what I wanted! I decided as long as I TRIED, then there was still some chance of success, and not 100% failure decided by myself!

So I tired... I looked at the map and the terrain around me, and gave it my best guess and effort,,,, I started walking, then the walk turned into jogging.... Soon the terrain features around me began to look something like what was on the map! I kept goingg, exhausted, sweat streaming down my face.... no more strength... no more time.... little hope.....

But I finished! I finished on time! I found the destination! With such slim chance of success I succeeded!! AND I BECAME AN ARMY OFFICER! I did not decide my failure when I had a chance and wanted to succeed so badly. I chose to hang on until I had nothing to hang on to, and I won....

Absolutely NOTHING in life could ever have kept me from the love of my life, even if I had to fight for her the rest of my life....

Brian in Virginia

Just go with what you want.... if you want failure in this, then take it! If that means more than hanginging in there and exhausting every alternative to have her with you, then take that route. Otherwise, hang in there, fight for what you want, and dont give up until you got it! Your choice

Filed: Timeline

Brian in Virginia

Just go with what you want.... if you want failure in this, then take it! If that means more than hanginging in there and exhausting every alternative to have her with you, then take that route. Otherwise, hang in there, fight for what you want, and dont give up until you got it! Your choice

Thank you Brian,

I wanted this relationship to works as much as you wanted to became an army officer, as much as anyone else want to be with the person they love.

After hiring a trusted private investigator, yesterday morning I got the WORST news of my life, in a phone call followed by the results.

I have found that this person has LIED to me from the beginning and them more LIES to cover the original lies.

But she could NOT LIE to the US EMBASSY.

Trust, one of the most important basic foundation of a relationship has been broken behind repair.

No amount of sorry,no amount of excuses, no amount of anything can put the trust back together again....

It is a sad story indeed, because if I was told the TRUTH in the beginning, in this 3 years past, the problems could have been fixed. Not only she ruined a change to spend our life together, she also ruined her chance to get here.

Another post about the same story...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220118

Best wishes...

Eros..

Edited by ErosandSally

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sorry about what happened. It's just so sad that there are people who are like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has life been good?Let God hear your Thank you!

Has it been bad? Let Him hear your "I trust in you"

Has it been unfair? Sshhh...just have FAITH in Him."

AOS Timeline:

05/24/11 - Sent AOS package

06/04/11 - Received 3 Notices and Biometrics Appointment

06/17/11 - Walk-in Biometrics(for June 23rd)

06/23/11 - Transferred to CSC

07/20/11 - EAD card production;AP approved

07/28/11 - Received combo card EAD/AP in the mail

10/18/11 - Green card/document production

10/24/11 - Green Card in hand! to God be the glory!

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

07/17/2013 - Sent I-751 package

07/22/2013 - NOA1

08/09/2013 - Walk-in biometrics (for August 23rd)

10/31/2013 - Card production

11/07/2013 - Green card in hand! to God be the glory!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'd expect the K1 visas to be approved about at the rate of "other" immigrant visas. The non immigrant status of K1 is in name only, since it is expected the beneficiary is coming with the intent to marry in three months and adjust status to permanent resident. As long as the procedures are followed correctly and the required documents are submitted there is no reason NOT to expect your K1 to be approved.

i agree to this. the key for k1 approval is being prepared not only on papers but also physically and mentally prepared.

i had also my interview last September 23 and maybe i met his fiance there, cause i was talking to some and we were sitting in 1 area. and i saw one from butuan, davao, and the other one i dont know where from but theyre all from mindanao.

that day, although i know i have complete papers, i was so nervous that for 3 days all i did was going through those papers to see if somethings missing. even when i was inside the taxi going to the airport i felt that i forgot something which adds to my anxiety. and when i was inside the embassy, its so frustrating when you see a non-immigrant arrow and go lined up only to know that you dont belong to that line. and when inside need to be attentive. either your number will flash for preliminary interiew or your name will be called for finger scanning. and sitting there not knowing what will happen gives me headache and thinking of possible questions they will ask. and praying too that they wont ask some particular questions.

and then in the middle of the interview the consul told me that my visa is approved. thats the only time i smiled since i step on the embassy ground.

and i couldnt imagine how pain it is to get a denial after the months of waiting and hoping. it is so sad. thats why when about 2 days before my interview i kept telling myself that i should get approved, i used to tell myself that whatever happens i will be ok, some days of my life i failed, but at that day all i put into my mind is that i should not FAIL.

i am a weak person i accept that, but on that day all i tell to myself was be TOUGH until my head aching too much lol. until i see couple who went there for interview but didnt have any single paper work. no DS forms, no thick bundles of emails or pictures, and i said to myself oh my god. i had been so anxious while those 2 people ( they are pinay and american) were too relax. they came there with nothing except i think that i saw him having his affidavit of support and nothing more. i hope he has her birth cert nbi and cenomar in that folder too. but after i went out from my interview i didnt see them anymore.

sorry for this long post that seems not related to the topic lol

waiting for noa2 is a long time to gather and be prepared for the interview and anyone can get approved

when they use those time, the long time they spent thinking where is NOA2. i failed to do this.

and after the USCIS approval things speed up and i was cramming and thats the time i regret for all i did

was playing on farm town and restaurant city. not to mention that i work during the day and play on those sites at night.

but i hope people will learn from what happened to Sally. and i hope that theres still hope for her and her man.

what i know is having a not correct docs isnt subject for denial, but only delay of approval.

Event Date

Meet Online : October 2005

First Visit : June 2007

Second Visit : End of December 2007 - January 2008

Engaged : December 29, 2007 (inside the airport car waaaa!!)

Third Visit : March 2009

I-129F Sent : April 22, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : May 14, 2009

I-129F NOA2 : August 14, 2009

NOA2 letter recd: August 20, 2009

NVC left : August 25, 2009

NVC letter recd: August 26, 2009

Consulate recd: unknown

Packet 3 : no packet 3

Medical : Sept. 14 - 15, 2009 - passed

Interview: Sept. 23, 2009 - Approved! yay thank you lord

POE : California - October 22, 2009 with my sweetie!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.