JeanneVictoria

Sunday in MENA

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Happy Sunday to everyone! I think everyone is still sleeping.

Fabulous day here. In the 70's this morning!! Fantastic!!!! Sunrise was awesome.

Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm up. Our power went out this morning at around 7am. I sleep with a cpap machine so it woke me the heck up since I couldn't breath. When I called they told me that they'll send me a form to put me on emergency status or whatever. I feel so special! :luv:

The sleepover kids just woke up. One just snuck out of the room, grabbed all of the donuts and went back in. Multiple giggles followed.

Jeanne it's FREEZING here! I wish it were in the 70's! The past few days it's been so cold in the morning and then it warms up somewhat during the day. I have my winter robe and slippers on and my nose is still cold. :unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Morning MENA and happy Eid. The sun has finally came out here after more than a week of cloudy days and rain. Unfortunately I have so much studying to do that I can't really enjoy it :(

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena! Happy EID to all!

My day is kind of ruined. First off we were suppossed to go to prayer. My husband came to bed after 5am and then when it was time to get up told me he was sick to his stomache and had the runs. Ok so I called our friend and told him we were goin. Now I feel bad cause I was sick Friday and canceled goin to prayer and now this.

Then I found out that an old family neighbor died Thursday night. The family just found out and all they were having was a private service. :( I never even got to say goodbye to the son when he died last year.

So I feel a bit sad and maybe sorry for myself today instead of celebrating EID!

I hope everyone has a good day.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Had a great time at the wedding we went to last night. Zaid has a sleepover at my aunts and did great, I just picked him up. Sofyan is talking to his family back home and Im laying here doing NOTHING. I kinda wanna chop my head off and take it to the guy who served me 12 vodka/cranberries last night. Blaa. I overdid it. Hope everyone has a great sunday

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

Happy Eid and Happy Sunday.

Terrie, I hope Kamal feels better and I am sorry about your loss.

Kelly...wow 12? Way back in the day I remember downing 9 Captain Morgans and Coke or Mountain Dew and that was the most awful feeling the next day. Honestly, I didn't know I had that much cuz the person that was with me kept getting me another one as soon as it was down and I paid no attention. I feel for ya!!! It's been probably 3 years since I've touched that stuff and that was the last time.

Sitting around doing absolutely nothing here. It really doesn't seem like a holiday without my husband today and there was no way in the world I was taking Malek to the mosque to just sit and be miserable and chase him around. I can do that in my home.

Everybody take care and have a blessed day!

Happy Sunday and Happy Eid to all.

My husband was up and looked so great when he went to the Mosque, he talked to his family last night before we went ot bed. I am going to BBQ later this afternoon and this evening we are going to take a blanket to the park and just enjoy each others company.

Well I am going to get the res tof the house cleaned and start laundry before he gets back so we can just relax and enjoy the day.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Timeline

Salaam all!

Happy Eid and Happy Sunday! Been a very blessed day! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Happy Sunday :energy:

Adam & I went to visit a Coptic Orthodox church today, then went to Dimassi's for lunch. He drove the whole time and did great! It was our first time driving downtown Houston by ourselves!!! :dance:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

I was thinking about the dipsticks the other day too. I'm hoping they got the visa by now and are just to busy with life to come on and post.

I'm nauseous again and have sharp pains in my right side. It's not all the time but at least for 10 minutes each hour. Yay me! #######. I already had my gallbladder out. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

On a more positive note I did manage to down a lobster and steamers with my oldest daughter for my lil Eid celebration. :)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Happy Eid!

Went to the hall where Eid prayer was being done. Same ole' stuff... yappity-yap ladies who will not shut-up during the khutbah- and a khutbah that wasn't that inspiring (what I could understand between all the talking and the imam's heavy accent). Oh well, one day when I own my own mosque...

Took the kids to the park where there was a farm and fall festival going on. Saw some animals, played the drums in a drum circle, took a hayride and walked around in a cornmaze (still don't understand the fun of these)... okay, we cheated a little- walking through the corn rows. ha ha.

All in all a nice day alhamdullilah. Got my mind off Ghassan and all the stresses he is going through right now.

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

KidsEidSept09.jpg

ah. the longing....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh i'm in virginia for 3 weeks and missing my wifey and baby boy. :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.