Lancelotte25

Police Clearance in Saudi Arabia

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,anyone here obtain a PCC from Saudi Arabia? Is there any other way aside from the letter coming from the US Embassy?

What if I ask our Embassy to provide me this letter? Because I really want to get this PCC as soon as possible.

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

They need a letter from the embassy or consulate that requests it.

From my experiences in Saudi Arabia: The handling, stamping, filing, and processing of unimportant forms is considered high-priority and highly important make-work for residents that otherwise refuse to get their hands dirty doing real work of any form or fashion. That's most everyone. So there are lots and lots and lots of unnecessary, illogical forms. This is merely one of them.

Hey guys,anyone here obtain a PCC from Saudi Arabia? Is there any other way aside from the letter coming from the US Embassy?

What if I ask our Embassy to provide me this letter? Because I really want to get this PCC as soon as possible.

i don't get it.

My husband tried to obtain his PCC in Riyadh ahead of time, just to get things organized in a timely manner, but was refused. You MUST get a letter from the US embassy stating that they are requesting the PCC. My husband finally got the letter from the US embassy by showing up there with proof (NVC letter w/ NVC case number RID2009..., USCIS approval letter, Passport and one other form of identification). In addition, we had email contact with a very helpful gentleman at the embassy in the Immigrant Visa Section.

When you do get your PCC, make sure you get it officially translated. There is a government translating office that does this and stamps it with a government seal.

Best of luck!

--V

I-130 Sent : 12-29-2007
I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : 02-05-2008
RFE - On June 27, 2008
RFE - On August 1, 2008 Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed
TOUCH - 9-22-08!!! Finally
TOUCH - 9-23-08 Crossing my fingers for some good news today -
NOA 2 APPROVED!!!!: 6/26/2009
Case Completed @NVC - 9/25/2009
Interview Date: NOVEMBER 10, 2009~!
White Slip / Administrative Processing: 11/11/09
Denied-case returned to USCIS: 3/12/10

• 5 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

<!--quoteo(post=3325791:date=Sep 18 2009, 09:34 PM:name=Lancelotte25)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lancelotte25 @ Sep 18 2009, 09:34 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3325791"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey guys,anyone here obtain a PCC from Saudi Arabia? Is there any other way aside from the letter coming from the US Embassy?

What if I ask our Embassy to provide me this letter? Because I really want to get this PCC as soon as possible.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My husband tried to obtain his PCC in Riyadh ahead of time, just to get things organized in a timely manner, but was refused. You MUST get a letter from the US embassy stating that they are requesting the PCC. My husband finally got the letter from the US embassy by showing up there with proof (NVC letter w/ NVC case number RID2009..., USCIS approval letter, Passport and one other form of identification). In addition, we had email contact with a very helpful gentleman at the embassy in the Immigrant Visa Section.

When you do get your PCC, make sure you get it officially translated. There is a government translating office that does this and stamps it with a government seal.

Best of luck!

--V

Thank you for the Police Certificate Clearance Information.

Can I request it from the emabassy by providing only: USCIS approval letter, Passport, Residancy Permit???

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

if your not currently residing in saudi they will not give you a police report......you can look on our government web site and it list saudi as one of the countries that it knows will not give the police report......perviz was there for a year but after he left and we were filing our papers we requested it from saudi.....their answer unless your a saudi national or currently residing in saudi we will not issue this document.

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.