Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey dancehallquana, finesse, Shemmy, Bunzarelli, jamerican, *JG*, Savanphil, StoneLove4Ever, Chiney*Eyes, IrieCat, 1luv....hope u guys are having a blessed and prosperous day!

m1516.gif JAPrincess? m1516.gif

***chopped liver***

:D

Hope you feel better MsMorgan :yes:

se dats why mi a jus say "HEY YARDIES" sumbody always seem fi get left out.. :rofl::rofl:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey dancehallquana, finesse, Shemmy, Bunzarelli, jamerican, *JG*, Savanphil, StoneLove4Ever, Chiney*Eyes, IrieCat, 1luv....hope u guys are having a blessed and prosperous day!

***chopped liver***

:rofl::rofl: Princess

Hi Haysmorgan.

Edited by Shemmy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where is it that you can buy Jamaican groceries online? I am in need of some hardo bread! or is there some bakery back east ...goldens???or something like that???

http://www.sams24-7.com/

And it's Golden Krust - http://www.goldenkrustbakery.com/content/shopGK/

thanks sus....I should've just text ya...cause you know all!!! oh and you neva did answer the prego question!!!!!! lol, yeah I brought it back up!!! I saw you say you might be going back in NOV???

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

***chopped liver***

se dats why mi a jus say "HEY YARDIES" sumbody always seem fi get left out.. :rofl::rofl:

maybe she no like jaP...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies!! Mi miss yuh bad bad!!! i am trying to play catch up... i missed everything including my own approval I wanted to put in big azz bold letters i was approved like everyone else do lol. non the less like i said on fb i been thru hell but im back and better now! my exprience have made me understand god and the bible much better then i have ever known so i would go thru everything all over again to know what i know now... Mi ba ba baby have been great during this whole ordeal and i love him more everyday for how good his support is and was in my time of need. dang can yall imagine waiting all those months and not being the one to open ur own appoval letter! when i fount out i was still happy tho :) i need to get in the know so i guess i will be spending a week or two catching up! luv yall i would have not made it this far in my journey if i did not have the vj yardies guide ;)

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
thanks sus....I should've just text ya...cause you know all!!! oh and you neva did answer the prego question!!!!!! lol, yeah I brought it back up!!! I saw you say you might be going back in NOV???

LOL - I did ansa, you need fi read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are shopping in my neck of the woods - LOVE Golden Krust! If you can't find it - we can see what the cost is for me to ship it to you - I can get it here -

I am trying to go back in Nov, we'll see -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
where is it that you can buy Jamaican groceries online? I am in need of some hardo bread! or is there some bakery back east ...goldens???or something like that???

Jamerican - are you still moving to JA or going to file for hubby? Hope you had a nice trip.

Timeline
Hey Yardies!! Mi miss yuh bad bad!!! i am trying to play catch up... i missed everything including my own approval I wanted to put in big azz bold letters i was approved like everyone else do lol. non the less like i said on fb i been thru hell but im back and better now! my exprience have made me understand god and the bible much better then i have ever known so i would go thru everything all over again to know what i know now... Mi ba ba baby have been great during this whole ordeal and i love him more everyday for how good his support is and was in my time of need. dang can yall imagine waiting all those months and not being the one to open ur own appoval letter! when i fount out i was still happy tho :) i need to get in the know so i guess i will be spending a week or two catching up! luv yall i would have not made it this far in my journey if i did not have the vj yardies guide ;)

Congrats Newly :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamerican - are you still moving to JA or going to file for hubby? Hope you had a nice trip.

spent a month there...had to change plans a bit...will file for him from the states..., thanks for asking :)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
KFC not the same in the US as Ja.

it isnt....the chicken is actually cleaned(cutting out wat need to be)and its seasoned betta to me

how's everbody today..oonuh si mi on brite an early fi di drama :)

LOL.....mi seet

philly i hope that was a copy and paste from another site and not you actually writing out all of that about a soap opera

Whew when I saw Philly's post, I was like damn, maybe her cats are not keeping her busy enough. ha ha.

:lol: I didnt even bother reading....not a soaps fan

LOL, Moni - I saw your posts on FB and was wondering when you would piece it together -

Sus!! A little birdie clued me in!! Whenk I read this I was like WOW!! It really hit home. My husband cheated on me with someone I considered to be a close friend! The girl was in my wedding! She lived with us when she had no where to stay! Came to family functions and all! Well needless to say when I found out about the affair I ended my marriage and ended the friendship with her as well! I tried to approach her like a woman but she would not talk to me and started spreading rumors around town about me! Saying that the reason why my husband and I broke up was because I CHEATED!! WTH?? Needless to say we ran into each other a year later and she got the much needed beating that she deserved!

Some might say that I was wrong but I don't!! I think my actions were justified!! This was my HUSBAND!! My children's FATHER!!

SOME THINGS YOU JUST DON'T DO!!

LOL....bwoy it sound like she get it dat day.......mi woulda just leave har....but i guess u had to do wat u had to do

yay ur back.....Congrats....and yes u have a lotta catchin up to do but good to see u

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.