Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got in and feelin lousy.....been sneezing like crazy.....I hope Im not gettin sick!

Well im bout to catch up....

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ladies.. it's me Rick Ross.. I thought that I would change my name on here since Him and I are no longer together but still am a Yardie!

I can't believe Renee!! All that I am going to say is that these are grounds for an old fashioned #### whoopin!! Don't get me wrong I like Renee but after this it's like WOW!!

LOL, Moni - I saw your posts on FB and was wondering when you would piece it together -

ROFL, I saw her too and I was like :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

I agree...But the point I guess I am trying to make is that there are some things that should NEVER be done. You don't date a friend's ex man, or a co-worker's ex man or a relative's ex man etc etc......

There are TOO MANY darn fish in the pool!!

hmmm.. i never done it, but im thinking?? what if u didn't know it was their man when u met him.. (NOT THIS SITUTAION) but what if??? do u stop the relationship??

If your not in to deep yes but I'm thinking if they are a close friend wouldn't you know that was their man.

lets say u come to the dfw to visit me and meet a man.. at the airport, the club.. and whatever reason u don't mention it at first.. u don't think nothing of it, cuz heck guys always tryna holla..

u talking to him, hitting it off so then u tell me bout this dude u met while visiting me that u kinda liking now.. and i'm like."WHAT?? thats my ex from 5 yrs ago girl"..

u would put the brakes on it? i guess like ya'll said.. its other fish in the sea, just throw that one back .. THANK God ive never been in that situation tho..

Well if that happened, I would ask my friend what her feelings were on the matter and take it from there. Now, if we were in a relationship and THEN found out, hmmm......

Are you saying this is what happened? :whistle:

Could understand more if this was the case....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Evening Ladies;

Mrs. P...u readi?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Man...todays drama was ALMOST as good as the drama that's going on on the Young & the Restless! :lol: I'm tellin you--if they kill Victor Newman off this show I'm going the eff off in the Yardie thread! :lol: :lol: :protest::protest:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Evening Ladies;

Mrs. P...u readi?

Heyyyyy Lawny! I believe so.... :thumbs: I think I just decided to make Bunzi my point of contact :idea: --she's gonna have to let yall know how it all goes down...mek mi go tell har :secret:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
LOL, Moni - I saw your posts on FB and was wondering when you would piece it together -

Finesse alwats sey mek it plain...dem nah get no more plain dan dat...mi see it wid my own eyes.... :blink: ...My momma always said you cyaan trust no man wit dem "funny colored eyes" anyway! :lol: :lol: She's country...mi no pay har no mine...til now...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Finesse alwats sey mek it plain...dem nah get no more plain dan dat...mi see it wid my own eyes.... :blink: ...My momma always said you cyaan trust no man wit dem "funny colored eyes" anyway! :lol::lol: She's country...mi no pay har no mine...til now...

DWL...my grandmother says the same ting...u see dem yey deh...a GINAL dat!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Okay Ladies' it's bedtime mi caan fit it no more.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse alwats sey mek it plain...dem nah get no more plain dan dat...mi see it wid my own eyes.... :blink: ...My momma always said you cyaan trust no man wit dem "funny colored eyes" anyway! :lol::lol: She's country...mi no pay har no mine...til now...

DWL...my grandmother says the same ting...u see dem yey deh...a GINAL dat!

:o:unsure::blink::unsure: My guy has those funny colored eyes!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse alwats sey mek it plain...dem nah get no more plain dan dat...mi see it wid my own eyes.... :blink: ...My momma always said you cyaan trust no man wit dem "funny colored eyes" anyway! :lol: :lol: She's country...mi no pay har no mine...til now...

:rofl: My daughter's father has the same eyes and he ain't worth a wooden nickle :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!! hope everyone has a fabulous day.....

ms. sheka i hear you on the mad at the hubby and not talking to him....i was boycotting richard casue he made me mad as hell and after 4 days of him kissing a$$ after i returned home i gave in last night and had a conversation with him......however it was not our normal lovey dovey stuff and i was a bit short with him at times.....no smooches thru the phone either and i simple love ya too real fast......he senses i am still pissed off i am sure but was thrilled i at least talked to him for more than 2 seconds.....why do guys have to be jerks????? and they seem to do it from 2000 miles away as well......grrrrr hope you and your hubby get over your slump.....PM me if you wanna chat......maybe we are going thru the same sort of thing???

It must be in the air!

MsTee - we can support each other :thumbs:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Shemmy yes we can

Morning Yardies (F)

I stayed home yesterday, these migraines are kicking my rass :crying:

On a good note my package came yesterday :D It was USPS that the tracking number was for, but it did not say anything other than JA had notified them of a shipment until it came and I signed for it. Then I got an e-mail saying it had been delivered :wacko::lol:

It was so great to see new pictures of him :wub: I been staring at the same ones for months now...

Pictures of the new baby and beautiful sunsets :star:

Is it November yet?? :blush:

Thats wonderful JaP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.