Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning!!

the BEST performance was roots, and EMINEM!!!!!!!!!! doing LL.. dat was MAAADDDDD!

yes i was up dancing and ting..

bunz, i wanna cosign on ur letter to FOXY.. WTH?????????????

it was sooooo good seeing ja rule and dmx perform..

and good try w/ trey singing for nate dog.. BUT NO FREAKING CIGAR.. trey stick to the smooth tunes..

ok gotta a hispanic heritage celebration.. umm mexican food YUM

have a blessed day!!!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS Mstee

Yay things are moving along for u Heaven!!

For those of you who flight Jet Blue and are True Blue members - they have a deal right now where you can buy reward points at half off - I just bought some - so basically my next flight will only have cost me $75!

Wow thats good...wish I could travel to JA for that price......Sus you stay finding the deals :thumbs:

How about this for messed up relationship story? One of my friends called me last night for advice - He left on a business trip - came home to find the house cleared out, his wife gave away his dogs (pure bred Rottis, from Germany, mega $), and filed for divorce - He loves those dogs - bad enough to leave him and do all that - You had to give away his dogs?

Damn......she gave them away.....is there anything he can do legally since she didnt buy them???

SPOUSE MAKES POISON SOUP FOR PARTNER

Had it not been for one hungry relative, a pot of soup could have easily been the last meal for a woman and her two kids after her lover allegedly prepared it complete with a poisonous substance.

Information reaching THE STAR is that the man at the centre of the alleged incident has fled the community of Scott Town in Mandeville, Manchester, since Saturday after confessing to adding poison to the soup which he prepared for his girlfriend, who he alleged was cheating.

It was not clear what poisonous substance was put in the meal. However, Detective Corporal Samuel Bailey of the Area Three police said that investigations are being conducted. He said police are seeking the whereabouts of the man, who was lucky to have also fled the anger of irate residents who swooped down on his home with plans of delivering a fine beating.

According to Detective Corporal Bailey, the police were told that a hungry relative of the alleged man's girlfriend walked inside the kitchen just in time to behold his 'in-law' adding the contents of a Pepsi bottle to the pot of soup.

The man's girlfriend and kids were not home at the time.

"What we heard is that some relative was just in time to see the man pouring the liquid into the soup," the detective said.

After being asked what was poured into the soup, the alleged man reportedly broke down into tears while accusing his girlfriend of cheating on him. He then admitted that poison was added to the meal.

He never stayed to find out the consequences of his confession nevertheless. THE STAR was told that the man made a hasty escape and has not been seen since.

As word of the 'deadly soup' spread throughout the community, an angry mob rushed to the man's home but by that time he was long gone.

"The man's in-law is lucky too because he went for his share of the soup but the man confessed everything and then left," said Detective Bailey.

The woman and her children are also said to have left the community after returning home and hearing of the deadly soup.

This is crazy....he was gonna kill the woman and her kids.......damn shame they can't find him......those neighbors would have probably killed him with beatings

Ok Im out but will come back lata

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I bet they set up shop somewhere else....we just gotta find them.

Why?? :unsure:

PM sent

I want to see some of these purses too! :crying:

JG Check out the flea market on St. Charles Rock Road. It is open Friday, Sat. and Sun. You can by Gucci, Prada, Coach purses, shoes, anything. The vendors come from Chi town and NYC, etc.

Where on the Rock Road? What's it called? Hours?

They are just open Friday and Saturday...not sure about Sunday. It is between Pennsylvania and Skinker maybe? It is right next to a big bus terminal.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

ok ladies i have a question if you are friends a guy and then he introduces you to his future wife because he wants her to know his friends . you become friends with her .... and have remained neutral through there ups and downs through the marriage now that they decide to break up with you continue the friendship with both parties ...( i have remained friends with both parties just looking to see what you guys think)

I would remain friends with both of them as long as it didn't begin to cause conflict, for example one of them trying to be nosy and pry info and talk ish about the other. That would just become uncomfortable, but otherwise I would of course remain friends :luv:

Girl it really works my nerve they never seem to be able to get it right!?!? No matter what the cost of the item its still is a loss and the lack of concern a the postal service is a real eye opener!

So true!! Two weeks ago I mailed my favorite movie The Notebook to my friend in Mississippi and it never got there...... :crying:

Island, they really work my nerves I always go Priority mail so I can track online and this is the 3rd time that either they delivered to the wrong address ( which I cannot understand) or the online status shows delivered and its still at the Post Office? Just sloppy, they are so sick of me LOL

How about this for messed up relationship story? One of my friends called me last night for advice - He left on a business trip - came home to find the house cleared out, his wife gave away his dogs (pure bred Rottis, from Germany, mega $), and filed for divorce - He loves those dogs - bad enough to leave him and do all that - You had to give away his dogs?

WHAT OMG :wow:

Oh that is terrible! Why not just put the dogs in a kennel and tell him where to pick them up?

Is she feeling that burned? Did he do something awful to her??? WOW

He did NOTHING - worked his butt off, she was a society chick, played tennis, got her nails done, went for massages - he paid for a housekeeper, etc... he is one of the true good men who gave his ALL -

PM me his #......... :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm pissed b/c I was tracking the delivery of my new cell phone online. According to Fedex it is currently sitting here at the local facility, but because I chose the 3-5 day free delivery, it won't be delivered til tomorrow! :angry: And the funny part about it is the facility is directly across the street from my apt complex!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

totally off topic....

My uncle has a friend that wants to marry his fiance from the Ukraine. So they are going the k-1 route. My uncle told him to call me becuase he had some questions. So this guy spoke to a lawyer.....

The lawyer told him to fill out the paperwork and bring to Portland. To hand deliver becuase it would go faster! I said ... you have to SEND IT TO VERMONT... he had no clue what I was talking about.

He had no idea you had to have 4 copies of the g325....

I told him to come on here. There are plenty of people with fiance's, spouses from the Ukraine and they could help. And said to forget the lawyer and just read VJ Guides...

I really wonder how some people get through this. And I thought I was a total idiot getting into all the paperwork!!??

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DMX looks so much better.

Ok...I'm tired from dancing. Get 'em DMX.......Lawd, that made think of the love scene in Belly.

I'm really going to bed now :devil:

t1532.gif

:rofl::devil:

Hello VJ family.

Hey Shemmy...u get enough workout last nite? :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

THANKS SO MUCH SUS! :dance::dance: i found it Preschool Head Start (Serving Children Ages 3 to 5) he would be able to register after he turns 3 which will be in December :thumbs:

That's great Sheka, yes starting your son early is not only great for educational resources but for socialization as well :thumbs:

Philly where is my Mariah FEVA?

LOL soon come

i'm rejoicing over here...just got $100 off my next month cell bill :):):):)

they messed up and took this months payment w/o authorization and i called in for the directors address to mail complaints...the manager came on..from Tulsa, see i need to move to mid west..casue the tristate area no ave no manners whatsoever..so mi happy bout dat :)

yippeee..made my day

Thats great Chiney! 100.00 woo hoo!

Hey Sus....where are my pictures?

And, you saw the LV I am drooling over. Can you find it for me???????????

LOL JG I just got the Madonna LV I am so loving it (L)

I'mma have to look up this wristlet thing.

:blink: LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
THANKS SO MUCH SUS! :dance::dance: i found it Preschool Head Start (Serving Children Ages 3 to 5) he would be able to register after he turns 3 which will be in December :thumbs:

That's great Sheka, yes starting your son early is not only great for educational resources but for socialization as well :thumbs:

Philly where is my Mariah FEVA?

LOL soon come

i'm rejoicing over here...just got $100 off my next month cell bill :):):):)

they messed up and took this months payment w/o authorization and i called in for the directors address to mail complaints...the manager came on..from Tulsa, see i need to move to mid west..casue the tristate area no ave no manners whatsoever..so mi happy bout dat :)

yippeee..made my day

Thats great Chiney! 100.00 woo hoo!

Hey Sus....where are my pictures?

And, you saw the LV I am drooling over. Can you find it for me???????????

LOL JG I just got the Madonna LV I am so loving it (L)

I'mma have to look up this wristlet thing.

:blink: LOL

Mine was in the case at the LV store in Chicago about 6 years ago. It had a light shining on it.....like God himself was telling me I must have it. Swear I heard a choir of angels when I saw it. It's $2,000 though. :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

SPOUSE MAKES POISON SOUP FOR PARTNER

Had it not been for one hungry relative, a pot of soup could have easily been the last meal for a woman and her two kids after her lover allegedly prepared it complete with a poisonous substance.

Information reaching THE STAR is that the man at the centre of the alleged incident has fled the community of Scott Town in Mandeville, Manchester, since Saturday after confessing to adding poison to the soup which he prepared for his girlfriend, who he alleged was cheating.

It was not clear what poisonous substance was put in the meal. However, Detective Corporal Samuel Bailey of the Area Three police said that investigations are being conducted. He said police are seeking the whereabouts of the man, who was lucky to have also fled the anger of irate residents who swooped down on his home with plans of delivering a fine beating.

According to Detective Corporal Bailey, the police were told that a hungry relative of the alleged man's girlfriend walked inside the kitchen just in time to behold his 'in-law' adding the contents of a Pepsi bottle to the pot of soup.

The man's girlfriend and kids were not home at the time.

"What we heard is that some relative was just in time to see the man pouring the liquid into the soup," the detective said.

After being asked what was poured into the soup, the alleged man reportedly broke down into tears while accusing his girlfriend of cheating on him. He then admitted that poison was added to the meal.

He never stayed to find out the consequences of his confession nevertheless. THE STAR was told that the man made a hasty escape and has not been seen since.

As word of the 'deadly soup' spread throughout the community, an angry mob rushed to the man's home but by that time he was long gone.

"The man's in-law is lucky too because he went for his share of the soup but the man confessed everything and then left," said Detective Bailey.

The woman and her children are also said to have left the community after returning home and hearing of the deadly soup.

LAWD What is the world coming to!

JG..u can almost get nothing from ATT nothing...it's ridiculous

Yup we have ATT too on the family plan and called them last month changed to a better plan, recvd a nice credit and extra rollover minutes and we already have like a million LOL. Looks like they are truly looking to retain their customer base because there are so many new options and people are definitely looking for a better deal in this economy!

Good morning!!

the BEST performance was roots, and EMINEM!!!!!!!!!! doing LL.. dat was MAAADDDDD!

yes i was up dancing and ting..

bunz, i wanna cosign on ur letter to FOXY.. WTH?????????????

it was sooooo good seeing ja rule and dmx perform..

and good try w/ trey singing for nate dog.. BUT NO FREAKING CIGAR.. trey stick to the smooth tunes..

ok gotta a hispanic heritage celebration.. umm mexican food YUM

have a blessed day!!!

Hey Q I agree on the Tre Songz WTH? I know Nate Dog had some health challenges lately ( a stroke) but someone had to be a better choice then Tre???

I'm pissed b/c I was tracking the delivery of my new cell phone online. According to Fedex it is currently sitting here at the local facility, but because I chose the 3-5 day free delivery, it won't be delivered til tomorrow! :angry: And the funny part about it is the facility is directly across the street from my apt complex!

Damn Damn Damn!!! I feel your pain!!!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DMX looks so much better.

Ok...I'm tired from dancing. Get 'em DMX.......Lawd, that made think of the love scene in Belly.

I'm really going to bed now :devil:

t1532.gif

:rofl::devil:

Hello VJ family.

Hey Shemmy...u get enough workout last nite? :devil:

:thumbs:

Mine was in the case at the LV store in Chicago about 6 years ago. It had a light shining on it.....like God himself was telling me I must have it. Swear I heard a choir of angels when I saw it. It's $2,000 though. :angry:

LMAO :rofl: :rofl: I have had those same fashion epiphanies before as well haaaa. Have you ever found the replica?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

noon ladies;

My cousin just send this to me, dem a run wid di story a yard...I had to laugh about this...read on

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deejay Buju Banton yesterday met with four members of San Francisco's gay community in what is being seen as a move to discuss the continued cancellations of the gigs at various points on his Rasta Got Soul tour of the United States, due to pressure from gay rights groups.

This was reportedly Buju's first meeting ever with gay advocates, to put an end to the controversy that continues to plague him due to his song, Boom Bye Bye, which he recorded years ago while still a teen.

Present at the meeting were gay leaders' supervisor Bevan Dufty, who arranged the meeting, Rebecca Rolfe, executive director of the San Francisco gay community centre, Andrea Shorter of Equality California and advocate Michael Petrelis. Also present was supervisor Eric Mar, a straight leader in the Asian community, Buju, members of his PR team and president of his music company, Gagamel Music, Tracii McGregor.

Advocate Michael Petrelis, who was part of the meeting, was quoted on his blog as saying, "the meeting was very civil and productive, even though at times I had to play the "bad cop" activist, especially when Buju was dominating the discussion, and we made several suggestions for him to consider, in order to start to undo some of the problems he has in the gay community because of his past anti-gay lyrics."

Among the items on the list of demands the gay rights lobbyists put forward was that Buju think about making statements in Jamaica calling for love toward gays; donate to the JFLAG group; hold a town hall meeting in Kingston about the need to respect gays and sing about loving gay people. [b]All the suggestions were rejected by Buju, which is said to have infuriated the lobbyists present.[/b]

Petrelis also stated that although the meeting was a beneficial first step, the gay community will want more concrete steps taken, before our actions against Buju's concerts will cease.

Timeline

$2,000 for a wristlet??!!! OMG!! Mine is Coach - paid $5 at Purse Heaven for it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.