Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok ladies i have a question if you are friends a guy and then he introduces you to his future wife because he wants her to know his friends . you become friends with her .... and have remained neutral through there ups and downs through the marriage now that they decide to break up with you continue the friendship with both parties ...( i have remained friends with both parties just looking to see what you guys think)

I think remaining friends with both is fine. Have they put you in a bad position?

One of my best friends is going through a divorce. They are Tierra's godparents. I may personaly be on her "side" but will remain friends with both. I like them both.

im on her side ... as far as the divorce he did her wrong ... however i do plan to remain friends with both of them and they both know it... the thing is i dont give info about the other and they sometimes expect me to do that .. they always ask have you talked to so and so and i say nothing more then not lately or yeah . they try to pry but i change the subject and get off the phone ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK I joined the bandwagon.... Thanks Cara! Vote for Tierra!!! :)

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entrie...ncis/123039954/

She is in the older girls catagory.

voted cat!!! that is a pretty pic.....i voted again for the girls kimmy as well.....

OK not that its a new day we all have to go vote for each others pics AGAIN! LOL

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/zooted79/

morning ladies!!!!

CONGRATS MSTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuh man soon come!

Thank you! :)

For those of you who flight Jet Blue and are True Blue members - they have a deal right now where you can buy reward points at half off - I just bought some - so basically my next flight will only have cost me $75!

wow wish they were in my area

Me too! Good morning Yardies

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ok ladies i have a question if you are friends a guy and then he introduces you to his future wife because he wants her to know his friends . you become friends with her .... and have remained neutral through there ups and downs through the marriage now that they decide to break up with you continue the friendship with both parties ...( i have remained friends with both parties just looking to see what you guys think)

That's a hard call - I think you can remain friends with both, but you have to be careful not to take sides - I have friends that I met at the same time who are now split - my female friend constantly wants me to be angry at her ex cause he's dating, etc... - I finally laid it out to her one day, and told her that if she were sitting home, wanting to straighten out their marriage, and he was running around, etc.... - maybe I could be angry with him - but when they were both doing the same thing, I wasn't taking sides - I love them both, it just makes me sad.

Thats true Sus, when I say I am on her side... its totally personal. They are doing things pretty amicable and neither are being mean or nasty to each other. I just wish she wasnt letting him get some much $$ and property in the end... and NO CHILD SUPPORT! UGH... but its just my opinion.. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I think remaining friends with both is fine. Have they put you in a bad position?

One of my best friends is going through a divorce. They are Tierra's godparents. I may personaly be on her "side" but will remain friends with both. I like them both.

I dont see anything wrong with being friends with both.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How about this for messed up relationship story? One of my friends called me last night for advice - He left on a business trip - came home to find the house cleared out, his wife gave away his dogs (pure bred Rottis, from Germany, mega $), and filed for divorce - He loves those dogs - bad enough to leave him and do all that - You had to give away his dogs?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

im on her side ... as far as the divorce he did her wrong ... however i do plan to remain friends with both of them and they both know it... the thing is i dont give info about the other and they sometimes expect me to do that .. they always ask have you talked to so and so and i say nothing more then not lately or yeah . they try to pry but i change the subject and get off the phone ..

Yeah, that would make me uncomfortable. My friends dont try to get any info from me. They talk to each other, have weekly "meetings".

How about this for messed up relationship story? One of my friends called me last night for advice - He left on a business trip - came home to find the house cleared out, his wife gave away his dogs (pure bred Rottis, from Germany, mega $), and filed for divorce - He loves those dogs - bad enough to leave him and do all that - You had to give away his dogs?

Oh that is terrible! Why not just put the dogs in a kennel and tell him where to pick them up?

Is she feeling that burned? Did he do something awful to her??? WOW

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Thats just mean and cold hearted...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG Check out the flea market on St. Charles Rock Road. It is open Friday, Sat. and Sun. You can by Gucci, Prada, Coach purses, shoes, anything. The vendors come from Chi town and NYC, etc.

SUS....let's go to StL!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Yeah, that would make me uncomfortable. My friends dont try to get any info from me. They talk to each other, have weekly "meetings".

Oh that is terrible! Why not just put the dogs in a kennel and tell him where to pick them up?

Is she feeling that burned? Did he do something awful to her??? WOW

alot of what went on in their marriage showed he wasnt ready for marriage which i told him before he was only 19 and she was 28 at the time .. i told him she has kids and marrying he was taking on a lot of responsibility ... he told me i know i love her .. i told him that if thats what he wanted it was up to him ..once it all hit him he started rseeing it wasnt easy and he would dissappear for days and all kinds of stuff..

not to say some men that age arent marriage minded .. he wasnt he was very in=mature when it came to women he wanted out ofhis home situation with his parents

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:o thats some COLD stuff!

BTW...Mawning Yardies :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

thats just heartless

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I would remain friends with both :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Morning ladies! I'm the only one working from my team today so I'll probably be an angry beaver later in the day!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Morning ladies! I'm the only one working from my team today so I'll probably be an angry beaver later in the day!

morning mrs palmer

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

morning mrs palmer

Hey Jess...is Nasir eating again? BTW, I love his name!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.