Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Explain what the hell it even means please.

There may be a faster way to have "his" signature on the forms than sending them to him to sign.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly - I want to see the Chris Rock clip on Oprah but have to wait until I get home...definitely going to see that movie this weekend.

Me too Shemmy! I'll probably DL it though :whistle:

Morning all! I do not want to work today :cry:

LOL you and me both! I feel a project coming on ughhhh

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
as if soca music is pure and chaste

let me stop before i say how i really feel <_<

LOL, Bunz - Soca is not pure at all - but they don't tend to use the graphic language, most of it is in metaphors - Since it's Bounty Killer, I think it's great - cause I can't stand him!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There may be a faster way to have "his" signature on the forms than sending them to him to sign.

jg if you need it broken down any simpler than that we're gonna have to bring out the crayons and draw it for you

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Thanks Nat. Someone else beat you to the punch in explaining it to me; but i appreciate you as well.

All I have to say to that is that is the stupidest fcuking idea I ever heard in my life. On official government forms that will follow him throughout the whole process..... I seriously can't say anything more about it cause I am cussing up a storm.

jg if you need it broken down any simpler than that we're gonna have to bring out the crayons and draw it for you

Ha ha....thanks Bunz for the laugh.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thanks Nat. Someone else beat you to the punch in explaining it to me; but i appreciate you as well.

All I have to say to that is that is the stupidest fcuking idea I ever heard in my life. On official government forms that will follow him throughout the whole process..... I seriously can't say anything more about it cause I am cussing up a storm.

yea i kinda have to agree with that

but there are alot of ppl who probably do it and get away with it

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Yeah, and 20 years from now when it's revealed and he's deported, they will be the one's crying how unfair it is cause he's been a model citizen, father, church member and blah, blah, blah. If the foundation is shaky don't cry when the whole building collapses.

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG, I agree with you totally on this, it seems like ppl wait until the very last moment to take care of these issues when they know going into the process that this stuff needs to be done.

Timeline

JG, I agree with you totally on this, it seems like ppl wait until the very last moment to take care of these issues when they know going into the process that this stuff needs to be done.

I agree, Rox. Although, I can see where you may have forgotten one form and are freaking out about it. It's just not that big a deal to fax it down to him for his signature and mailing back to you. Or vice versa. In this case, I just think it's very important to make sure all the forms are filled out properly, including authentic signatures.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

alright im out ladies.. dang 3 positions came open and i applied today.. maybe my good behavior will pay off after while??? could i be the 1 out of 1000 to get it??? lol

dada that is a email joke that was going around..

i also got tricked by it LOL

philly.. im glad ur hubby has given up the fight LOL..

uhh.. im gonna do the zumba workout tonight.. i am so excited..

be blessed and talk w/ ya'll tomorrow..

Hey Q I am praying you get it have faith the right position soon come!

Le me knoa how yuh like the Zumba workout I need to get back in the groove!

Hubby just gave up on the hair he says I am addicted haaa LOL

Evening yardies! I've been chillaxin all day! Probably should have been doing something productive, but OOOOHHHH NOOOOO! I had an a$$ of a headache earlier (stress) so I decided to take a long nap. Now I'm left to throwing a couple of things in a bag and re-checking my files! I just want to say THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU ALL who sent well wishes and prayers. VJ has truly been a rock for me over the last several years--even when I was away for a couple years, I came back and you guys welcomed me again with open arms. I truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I will NEVER EVER EVER forget what u've done for me. (L) I will keep you guys posted....

I am praying for you Mrs P yuh will get through nuh worry yuhself! I'll play some Jermaine Feva for ya tomorrow to celebrate :star:

Good morning all!

Best wishes to Mrs. P and Mr. P...you guys will nail it! I can't wait to hear the news that you were approved! Woooooooo-Hooooooo!

Sus...I don't want to go to work either...*sigh* sorry your day in court didn't work out so well. Why didn't you work from home today?

Hubby dreamed that we won the lottery...so I decided to play $5 on the Mega Millions (est. $122 million). He dreamed that we went shopping for cars and I wanted my 300 and he told me that was a simple car...that we needed to get matching his/hers Range Rovers. LOL Then, we started shopping for a house here and one in Jamaica. He was so excited too. :lol:

LOL that is so cute I swear I would get a pink one :yes:

We dream about the lotto too haaa but my dreams always involves my very own island! Lawd knows we need to fix up the houses in JA but I always have dreamed about my very own island can you imagine B)

I know that's right Irie. I would love to have our big house in Jamaica...I don't need one here with that kind of money. Maybe a nice condo, or townhouse when we want to come stateside...but I definitely don't plan on living in the US if I'm a millionaire.

When we talked about winning, we were both naming all the people we would help out...and that the first order of business would be to change our numbers. LOL

:ot:

I forgot to mention something I found so cute...a lot of my friends know that I don't like the nougat candy on the bottom of a Snickers. I normally bite the caramel and nut topping off, and throw away the bottom. People tell me all the time that I'm wasting good candy. I thought I was the only person to do this...then A got a Snickers bar when we went to the GA Aquarium...low and behold...he does the same EXACT thing. When I told him that I eat Snickers the same way...he responded with a mouth full of candy...."EEEHhhhhhnnn must be destiny." :luv:(L)

:ot2:

awwwwe I love this Jawi :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

hiiiiiii grover!

*waves

upherebl.gif

Yesterday, Dillon (or maybe JG) indicated that she hates reality tv.

I finally finished my speech (that I'm giving in less than 3 hrs) on the good side of reality tv.

My 3 main points are that:

1) America loves rags-to-riches/transformation stories. Reality TV is full of those and even allows us to participate in helping our favorite contestant realize his/her dream. Whether seeing a house go from ugly & unsellable to beautiful & sold, or watching your fellow college-mate (George Huff) make it to the top 5 on American Idol, or watching your sister-in-law expand her genres & performance ability to come in second in Rising Stars, we get to witness transformations.

2) You can learn from Reality TV. When watching What Not to Wear, you witness the style progression of the person on the show, but also pick up tips that you can use to dress better. Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, & Iron Chef show competition, but also new recipes that can expand your own recipe repertoire. Watching the variosu shows on HGTV keeps you informed on what the current homebuyer is looking for in a house (granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors), and even helps you figure out layouts & decorations to improve your own home.

3) You get insight into how others deal with various situations, so you have some reference if you go through the same thing. Wife Swap shows you how children behave in extreme households: fiercely competitive vs no competition at all, strict & structured vs 100% fun. Househusbands of Hollywood shows how 5 men handle various relationship aspects (finances, sex, children) being the stay-at-home husbands/fathers while their wives bring home all the $$.

Not all shows have such redeeming qualities, but enough do to warrant appreciation for the genre.

This is good Nat I do love the love competition shows like Flavor of Love and Rock of Love for some reason I can't get enough. Is it the competition or the bufoonery or both blend them together = fun tv. Oh Hell I love reality TV period.....

Morning Ladies,

Here is Mario's new CD DNA Mario DNA

Enjoy!

You're the best Philly - ((muah))!!! Thank you!

You are welcome Chica I would have posted JayZ if anyone is interested LOL

I am listening to Mario now its nice so far a nice blend of uptempo and slow jams.....

****ROC VSC****

The B. Scott Show: Nene Leakes (Part I) and N'dambi

I love BScott he is FABULOUS I so love his hair. He is the true essence of FEVA !!!

I am a luv muffin owwwww~!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.