Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

t2418.gif smiley-angry021.gif

smiley-angry018.gif so i go to the trn office to collect my new trn card....COLLECT.....i've already filled out the forms and everything for a name change from like 3 weeks ago and they said collect in 2-3 weeks. simple right? WRONG! smiley-angry019.gif

i get to the office and i'm directed to ANOTHER office where they "issue" the cards

i get to that office thinking ok all i have to do is show id and sign for the card WRONG AGAIN! :girlwerewolf2xn:

i have to fill out ANOTHER FORM and TAKE A NUMBER and wait...........to COLLECT A CARD!!!!

now i'm on my lunch time and there are 20 ppl ahead of me! smiley-angry047.gif

i feel like i am going to SCREEEEEEEAM!!! i'd take a jermaine jackson music marathon over this sh!t!!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love this story!

Love between German and Pole survives Iron Curtain

By VANESSA GERA (AP) – 2 days ago

MIESZKOWICE, Poland — For five decades, she kept his picture in her wallet — a black-and-white snapshot of a handsome young Polish man with brooding eyes.

The unlikely love story of Elvira Profe and Fortunat Mackiewicz began in the chaotic aftermath of World War II, as Poland's borders were redrawn by the victorious Allies and millions of Germans were expelled.

It blossomed even as their people seethed with mutual hate and endured some of the past century's most tortured upheavals, and survived the Cold War that drove them apart. Now, in this 70th year since World War II broke out, and 20th year since the Cold War ended, they are married in a love affair that has triumphed against all odds.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...tz_mhwD9B3MUG00

Here's a topic - do you think a love like that would exist today or was it because it was a different generation?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

smiley-angry018.gif so i go to the trn office to collect my new trn card....COLLECT.....i've already filled out the forms and everything for a name change from like 3 weeks ago and they said collect in 2-3 weeks. simple right? WRONG! smiley-angry019.gif

i get to the office and i'm directed to ANOTHER office where they "issue" the cards

i get to that office thinking ok all i have to do is show id and sign for the card WRONG AGAIN! :girlwerewolf2xn:

i have to fill out ANOTHER FORM and TAKE A NUMBER and wait...........to COLLECT A CARD!!!!

i feel like i am going to SCREEEEEEEAM!!! i'd take a jermaine jackson music marathon over this sh!t!!!!

Sorry Bunz - I hate dealing with gov't agencies - I hope you finally got your card.

Here's a topic - do you think a love like that would exist today or was it because it was a different generation?

The romantic in me says that if it is meant to be, it will be - no matter how long goes by ---

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Oh dang Bunz I feel ya Sis I am getting an instant tick just thinking about those days! Girl hang in there you get through soon!

OK I don't know whether to be happy or sad about the Jermaine comment but as long as he is on your mind I know the FEVA is getting to ya LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Love this story!

Love between German and Pole survives Iron Curtain

By VANESSA GERA (AP) – 2 days ago

MIESZKOWICE, Poland — For five decades, she kept his picture in her wallet — a black-and-white snapshot of a handsome young Polish man with brooding eyes.

The unlikely love story of Elvira Profe and Fortunat Mackiewicz began in the chaotic aftermath of World War II, as Poland's borders were redrawn by the victorious Allies and millions of Germans were expelled.

It blossomed even as their people seethed with mutual hate and endured some of the past century's most tortured upheavals, and survived the Cold War that drove them apart. Now, in this 70th year since World War II broke out, and 20th year since the Cold War ended, they are married in a love affair that has triumphed against all odds.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...tz_mhwD9B3MUG00

I'm with Sus on this one, I feel if its meant to be love will find a way! This story is so touching (L)

****ROC VSC****

Monday, October 5th, 2009

Jesus Take the Wheel: 74 Year Old Woman gets Mauled by a Pack of Raccoons…

A 74 year-old- Florida woman was attacked by a pack of raccoons over the weekend. Apparently, she was trying to shoooo them off her lawn and they got gangsta with her.

Shocked by the initial attack, Gretchen Whittead fell to the floor where she was enveloped by five raccoons that scratched her up something terrible. According to reports, she was bitten and scratched from her face and chest, all the way down through the legs where apparent flesh was visible. Raccoons are known to attack when it comes to food, but this case is rare since there was no real harm to make the animals feel threatened.

Lakeland police are now on a wild hunt to capture as many raccoons as possible by placing traps around town. They have warned residents of the potential threat and want people’s families to be safe.

Who knew raccoons could gang attack someone?

****ROC VSC****

Ok this is cracking me up

A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies. DEAD SNOW [2009] - Official Trailer

****ROC VSC****

Okay where did everyone go???

****ROC VSC****

Sus, when you going to JA next? Nov right?

also, not sure if this is "taboo" or not but just wondering why people make all this effort to send forms back to JA for signatures? I don't want to have to spell it out but if there is something I don't know about please tell me cause I don't understand :blink:

Jamerican, I am on the same page as you I am saying but I am not saying wink wink :whistle:

check out Oprah LOL Chris Rock is so funny

Philly - I love this!! I feel so much more educated on hair.

I can't wait to see the movie but you know I will be downloading it LOL

Speaking of hair. I am going to attempt to self braid!! :dance::dance:

You go girl you can do it!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey! I am here... just took a shower.

I have no stories to tell, nothing exciting this weekend...

Oh we found some kick a$$ fabric for Tierra's Medusa Costume! Cannot wait to see my mother's magic!

My birthday is Saturday... trying to decide what to do. Oh and justucia and I have the same birthday!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh we found some kick a$$ fabric for Tierra's Medusa Costume! Cannot wait to see my mother's magic!

My birthday is Saturday... trying to decide what to do. Oh and justucia and I have the same birthday!! :)

have a sexy party!

fighting0002.gif

oops, i meant to use the boobie smiley, not the war smiley!

Okay where did everyone go???

to sleep.....cuz di place so damn boring!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

have a sexy party!

fighting0002.gif

oops, i meant to use the boobie smiley, not the war smiley!

LOL! Louis has to work that night and cannot get out of it. Going to dinner with mom, tierra, aunt and cousin (thats the normal routine)... then out with my friend. We just cannot decide where to go. I love Melissa .... but no sexy party with her! LOL

We never have any good "shows" in the area... especially when its getting cold. We will probably go to the swanky club in Portland and check out the hotties in suites! hahaha

Maybe I will wear my fancy black dress...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Ells (((((Waving))))!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

alright im out ladies.. dang 3 positions came open and i applied today.. maybe my good behavior will pay off after while??? could i be the 1 out of 1000 to get it??? lol

dada that is a email joke that was going around..

i also got tricked by it LOL

philly.. im glad ur hubby has given up the fight LOL..

uhh.. im gonna do the zumba workout tonight.. i am so excited..

be blessed and talk w/ ya'll tomorrow..

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.