Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GIRL.. i don't like Bolts antics.. remember roger call me a hater too LOL..

he just so proud of his countryman he can't see that he be doing some ediat ting..

he said bolt said in an interview that he does all that cuz he's nervous b4 the race that his way of destressing.. i said well tre said LOL

he was all out of orda at the school event.. what now missa?? LOL

we jus laugh.. him say ANYWAY.. lol

What did he do?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl:

Philly I love you even with the FEVA :yes:

But you can't make me click!! smiley-taunt014.gif

LOL JAP I made you smile :D

Yuh Feva soon come but here is my favorite Video right now I love the MJ tribute at the end WICKED!

I think you should just keep up the good job with the Mr Vegas FEVA!!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Mornin Mi Stars!! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm back from Jamaica (am a likkle sad) and yesterday I got great news- NOA2 approval was emailed to me!!! Yay!!! I have to catch up, i'm sooo behind! Hope everyone is doing well!! Rispeck!!

Welcome back and congratulations on your noa2

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Hello everyone .... how is everyone doing ?

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Oh Dillon, nuh worry yuhself I know that translates into you need yuh REAL daily does of FEVA

I think there is a common theme with JJ Feva, there is never drama when JJ sprinkles his feva :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Morning All... Happy Friday.

I am feeling blah today... :(

This trying to make everyone happy thing is not working for me! I have had a sad couple a days... wish I could figure out how to turn things around.

I tried to read back from when I left yesterday... :blink:

Congrats Jap, Ells hope you had a better evening with Beenie. Mrs P and Mstee... so excited about the interviews!!! Congrats to Marie and Spanglas... congrats and good luck to everyone else as well!

Tre .. I cannot someone did that. I couldnt even do that was someone I DO know. I am always surprised at the nerve some people have!!!!

Sus, Jawi... your stories about the men make me think of a couple situations in SLU. There was a guy who worked on the beach I would go to... he didnt have any kids and really wanted me to give him a kid cause Tierra was so pretty!! LOL. Then there was one called "Pig" oooohhhhh he was a PIG for sure. Told me he had 5 baby mamas and wanted me to be #6 ... all the while 1 baby mama was about 10 feet away with her newborn in her arms... Oh he was gross.

Oh how I miss the random cat calls and hearing "HEY SEXY WHITE GIRL" being shouted from a truck full of men on their way to work. Even if I didn't take it all seriously it was funny! Tierra would ask me why the guys would hiss ... then when she figured it out ... "oh mom, they think you're cute".... Love her!!

Well I hope you all are having a nice morning.... :)

Irie i know how you feel ..hope you feel better soon

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Dillon, nuh worry yuhself I know that translates into you need yuh REAL daily does of FEVA

I think there is a common theme with JJ Feva, there is never drama when JJ sprinkles his feva :yes:

You keep sprinkling JA feva - I will start drama with you! fighting0043.gif

Some music to start the weekend!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hi, Thompson2B.

Goodnight everyone.

Hey Nat and everyone else! Our adjustment is going well. He's doing really good. It doesn't seem like he is going through an adjustment period. I keep waiting though. I agree Nat about the calls. The best card I can find here is $20 for about an hour. He's been good though about using it sparingly. I wish he could call back home more often, but it just is too expensive. I'm still hoping Metro PSC will add JA to their international plan. Going back to his adjustment I was worried about what I loving refer to as my zoo (2 dogs and 2 cats). He's done real good with them and even is taking one of the dogs on walks. On my adjustment side I'm getting used to having a whole fish in the freezer. I'm a vegeterian and used to not having any meat in the house so then to have a whole fish and see him clean and cook it has been quite an experience. I love him so much though and am enjoying seeing how Jamaicans cook. Boy can they can. Most nights his food smells so good I'm temepted to try a bite. He's driven 3 times already including on the highway and has done rrally good. He only went ont he left side once, the first time. Now I'm just trying to decide when I need to get him a FL license. Well I think that is about all for our adjustment update.

Wish I could comment on others, but I'm soo out of the loop. I hope everyone is doing well.

That is wonderful!!!!

Good morning everyone.... going to catch up...

Good Mornin Mi Stars!! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm back from Jamaica (am a likkle sad) and yesterday I got great news- NOA2 approval was emailed to me!!! Yay!!! I have to catch up, i'm sooo behind! Hope everyone is doing well!! Rispeck!!

Congrats to you!

Timeline
I don' think you are deliberately malicious or out of line most of the time, but I think you really need to take the time to think about what you say before you say it.

When dealing with a bunch of woman it’s a hit or miss. Some woman will hit it off and others won’t. Maybe I go into details too much and that is what comes off as me bragging or exaggerating. Maybe I just need to state it once and let it go but I guess since I’m talking to you all over the computer and not in your face I keep repeating myself to make sure you all get it when actually I guess you all were like, ”I got it already!!!”

I was never bragging when talking about Roc it was just at the time I THOUGHT I was coming to a group of ladies who had been where I been or knew about what I didn’t know and after showing you the facts could tell me what went wrong or what I missed because at the time I couldn’t see it. If it came off as bragging that wasn’t my intentions as I have stated before.

Many of you have chimed in and made comments pertaining to me and they are all quite the same so I must admit I’m shocked and stumped like damn that’s how you all see me? Wow! Never meant to become the “villain” of the board. I was just trying to lighten up the board because through you ladies I can see how stressful and sometimes painful the immigration process can be so I thought a little humor would help but now I feel like the comedian on the stage that got booed because I see my audience didn’t find my jokes funny.

Maybe your right I have to think before I speak because when its on paper it doesn’t sound the same as when you thought of it in your head. Ladies some of you have been great. U have been there for me when I needed to scream kick and shout and I appreciate it. I always look forward to signing on to the VJ board to see what’s going on. Hell I sign on here before I sign on to my work site. I apologize for yesterday I didn’t mean to put a damper on the board. I pray that from here on out your journeys will be much smoother and for those waiting to hear back from NVC or Kingston you all hear something soon. Mrs P and Ms Tee I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that your interviews are a success!

Thank you Dada, I appreciate the love!

You keep sprinkling JA feva - I will start drama with you! fighting0043.gif

Some music to start the weekend!

Jermaine Jacksonista FOREVER!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.