739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang Y'all, What'd I miss?? Saw DaDa post- someone got beef wit her?? I'm so lost...

Anyway, thanks for the congrats- I'm so excited- 73 days and NOA2 Approved- Thank you Lord!! My trip was great- I didn't want to leave.. Weather was in the 90's, mostly sunny, food was awesome (Dane's Mom cooked every day), beach was beautiful, everything was irie... I just love it there so much.. Wished I could have taken you all with me!!

So wah gwaan yardies??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats OAFJF!!!

congrats Spanglas

Irie chin up, you'll be better soon

DaDa and sus let's kiss and make up - MWAH

hope i not forgetting anything

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Bunz you know what I am listening to right, I'm back on Betcha Gon Know on replay LOL...... You were supposed to save me......Fade to Blaaaaaack. I'm a la la la la laugh! Man I love it so much!

Mi send you a link stand by

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
damn

i even tried it to make sure and it worked

maybe it was some girl trying to shake a pestering guy so she gave him a wrong number

I am sure it works from JA, Bunz - but I guess it doesn't work when roaming internationally, lol

congrats OAFJF!!!

congrats Spanglas

Irie chin up, you'll be better soon

DaDa and sus let's kiss and make up - MWAH

hope i not forgetting anything

No need to kiss and make up - any one who knows me knows I mean what I say and say what I mean......... sometimes enough is enough

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Sus, Maxi Priest at Mohegan Sun tonite??? Holy ####### it's FREE?? You going? I'm gonna go on their website and see what time the show starts.. It's probably in the Wolf Den... mad people if it is.. :wacko:

Timeline
Sus, Maxi Priest at Mohegan Sun tonite??? Holy ####### it's FREE?? You going? I'm gonna go on their website and see what time the show starts.. It's probably in the Wolf Den... mad people if it is.. :wacko:

It's in the Wolf Den - starts at 8pm - I am leaving work early and fighting mad traffic to get up there, lol - My girl from Providence is meeting me there

Timeline

It's in the Wolf Den - starts at 8pm - I am leaving work early and fighting mad traffic to get up there, lol - My girl from Providence is meeting me there

NICE.. I gotta call my girl and see what she's up to tonight.. And maybe you and i can meet up.. And get our groove on to Maxi!

Timeline

NICE.. I gotta call my girl and see what she's up to tonight.. And maybe you and i can meet up.. And get our groove on to Maxi!

Sounds good! I love Maxi - I hope he has Red Foxx with him, or DollaMan -

Lawny Weh yuh deh?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny Weh yuh deh?

She's off today from work. I was chatting with her last night while she was skinning chicken for a wedding reception. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
trust me, there is nothing nicer than sitting at the back of the building and looking out at the sea and enjoying the breeze

Bunz.....you're making me cry real tears with your posts yesterday....... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I was sitting on a blanket at my son's football game last night with jeans, sweater, winter coat, scarf, gloves, and mexican wool blanket covering me...... :crying: :crying:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Sounds good! I love Maxi - I hope he has Red Foxx with him, or DollaMan -

Hell yeah! Well, I called my girl, left a message.. You must know what I look like- I posted so many pics of Dane and I, LOL!! BUT, I have no idea what you look like LOL- got any pics? I wanna be able to find you mi sista! :luv:

Lawny Weh yuh deh?

Lawny nah work today - she cook fi wedding

Lawny Weh yuh deh?

She's off today from work. I was chatting with her last night while she was skinning chicken for a wedding reception. lol

thanks Ladies, I forgot all about that :unsure:

trust me, there is nothing nicer than sitting at the back of the building and looking out at the sea and enjoying the breeze

Bunz.....you're making me cry real tears with your posts yesterday....... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I was sitting on a blanket at my son's football game last night with jeans, sweater, winter coat, scarf, gloves, and mexican wool blanket covering me...... :crying: :crying:

LOL Island I feel your pain I had to shut my windows last night and bust out my big fur blanket that looks like a big ole bear I was freezing I am about to be so miserable this winter UGHHHHH

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.