Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lesson learned last night:

#31# doesn't work if you are using your Digicel internationally :oops:

Oh no! Did you at least find out who was calling you?

Some guy - I don't know who he was - he asked for someone I don't know, so he musta had the # wrong, but he was very eager to chat :rofl::blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Mawnin yardies! I'm supposed to be at work--but I woke up late... :blush: ...so I'm posting on VJ! :lol: Hope everyone is having a good morning!

Mornin MrsP - I was up early but almost called out - if it weren't for the fact that it is two of my co-workers last day I would have

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh no! Did you at least find out who was calling you?

Some guy - I don't know who he was - he asked for someone I don't know, so he musta had the # wrong, but he was very eager to chat :rofl::blink:

damn

i even tried it to make sure and it worked

maybe it was some girl trying to shake a pestering guy so she gave him a wrong number

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin yardies! I'm supposed to be at work--but I woke up late... :blush: ...so I'm posting on VJ! :lol: Hope everyone is having a good morning!

Mornin MrsP - I was up early but almost called out - if it weren't for the fact that it is two of my co-workers last day I would have

I want to call out so bad, but since I'm gonna be out next week, I figure'd I'd show my face today at work...even if it's late! I really need to get it together though and get ready to leave. :blush: Glad u got to the bottom of the phone call...digicel can be a mess. I remember when I would call sometimes and lines would get crossed and I would be talking to random people or vice versa. :wacko::wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Good Mornin Mi Stars!! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm back from Jamaica (am a likkle sad) and yesterday I got great news- NOA2 approval was emailed to me!!! Yay!!! I have to catch up, i'm sooo behind! Hope everyone is doing well!! Rispeck!!

Congrats Spanglas on the NOA2 :dance: That is fabulous news

Good morning all -

And not sure how far it is for you - but Maxi's at Mohegan Sun tonight..... free!

Sus you always have the best concerts your way! I love me some Maxi Priest (L)

Morning All... Happy Friday.

I am feeling blah today... :(

This trying to make everyone happy thing is not working for me! I have had a sad couple a days... wish I could figure out how to turn things around.

Sorry to hear Irie, have faith everything will turn around for you ((( HUGS)))

My co-worker just sent me this. Silly - but kinda funny. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/923621/

I like how the Disney Logo is in the corner.

LOL that was really cute :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

VERSE:The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God tobe revealed.-- Romans 8:19

THOUGHT:Eagerly waits! Don't you just love that idea! Sounds like anoxymoron. It's not. Think of a groom waiting for his bride to comedown the aisle. Imagine parents of a child that is due to be born. Remember what it was like as a child waiting for Christmas morning.Eagerly waits! That's what creation, so caught up with decay,disaster, and death, is doing! And what is creation waiting for soeagerly? Our transformation and revelation as God's triumphant andglorious children. Sounds pretty wonderful for a time and worldlike ours.

PRAYER:O LORD, God of all creation and source of all redemption, I long for the day that every tear is dried and my bondage to decay isover. Please keep my heart set on the glory that is to be revealedwhen Christ returns. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

I'm pray for positive outcome for upcoming interviews and petitions.

VERSE:Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."-- Luke 9:23

THOUGHT:Offering ourselves to God isn't easy because it means we mustfirst die to our own selfish will. Like Jesus did in the Garden of Gethsemane, we face our own cross and must cry out, "Not my will,dear Father, but your will be done!"

PRAYER:Dear Father, thank you for sending Jesus as my Savior. Lord Jesus, I want to follow you. I don't want it to be half-hearted orhypocritical. I want your life to be seen in me. So please, gently show me the areas where my heart needs to be softened and my character needs to be shaped by the Spirit so that I can more perfectly reflect your glory, grace, and character to those around me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Filed: Timeline

congrats Spanglas...

[ So please, gently show me the areas where my heart needs to be softened and my character needs to be shaped by the Spirit so that I can more perfectly reflect your glory, grace, and character to those around me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

LOVE THAT.>AMEN!! i have been praying about this myself

:rofl:

Philly I love you even with the FEVA :yes:

But you can't make me click!! smiley-taunt014.gif

LOL JAP I made you smile :D

Yuh Feva soon come but here is my favorite Video right now I love the MJ tribute at the end WICKED!

****ROC VSC****

GOOD MORNING ALL..I JUST WANT TO GIVE A BIG CONGRATS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U WHO SUPPORTS OAFJF...!!

THE WINNERS FOR THE RAFFLE WERE IN FLORIDA..LARRY HOOD AND RUDLYN ROSE :)

AND WE MADE $758.. :dance::dance: I AM SOO EXCITED..WE ARE ON THE MOVE!!

MUCH LOVE..AND BLESSINGS

WWW.OAFJF.ORG

That is absolutely Fabulous Chiney WOW yes you are off to a wonderful start Praise GOD!!!!

uh oh sorry :blush:

Hey MrsP, I feel you I left so late this mawning almost didn't make it in time. I am counting down the minutes till I can leave! :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Morning ya'll :D

Cat, honey :(

Let go, and let GOD! No need to hold on by a thread :no:

Be blessed my friend, it will all be okay.

DaDa :(

(((hugs)))

You make me laugh many times just when I need it.

Sometimes the humor can be taken out of context or taken too far, and that goes for anyone.

I appreciate you saying you will work on it.

I love Sus, and I hate the bad vibes.

Peace out peeps!!

AND WE MADE $758.. :dance::dance: I AM SOO EXCITED..WE ARE ON THE MOVE!!

MUCH LOVE..AND BLESSINGS

WWW.OAFJF.ORG

This is GREAT news!!! Big up to you for your diligence!!

TGIFFFFFFFF!!! :dance:

THOUGHT:Offering ourselves to God isn't easy because it means we mustfirst die to our own selfish will. Like Jesus did in the Garden of Gethsemane, we face our own cross and must cry out, "Not my will,dear Father, but your will be done!"

Amen KK

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.