Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Mawnin Yardies...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... Oh gosh, remember Mr. Rogers??

Hey Shrewdie... Glad things are going good for you and hubby.

Hey Morantbay, I see you down there. Hope all is well.

Portland, I hope things work out for you guy's. This type of stuff really can test your level of patience. Stay strong.

Nov: stop sending me crazy e-mails and making me spit out my breakfast. Yuck!

Girl I am fine able to sing Beyonce song now ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!!!!! LOL

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
morning K and Irie;

K how things going with the K-2?

Well, we forward the packet 4 to baby-mother on Monday and still not a word from her about it, so she probably change her mind again!!! who knows!!!

Lawd, k' I'm sorry. I know your hubby wants his daugther here, but it would be so hard for me to let my baby go to a different country. It's sad that she didn't even try to meet with you. If it was me, I would have to get to know the person that my child would be spending time with, especially at such a young age. I just hope she don't run no games on ya'll, I would really hate that. I watch my cousin and husband prepare their home for his twin girls last year, then their mother turned around and asked them "what's in it for her"....better she tell ya'll she not ready for her daugther to leave just yet, maybe in a few years or so...but I couldn't take the back and forth thing of not knowing.

Hope it works out. I se eyour'e not a morning person like ME! I wake up at 4:30 everymorning.

Well if she does send her it will only be for two months to start with, we are taking baby steps here.. which I can understand. Yeah the back and forth is very very frustrating, as hard as it maybe for you to do, I am sure you would do it if you felt like you had too much going on and not spending enough time with your son... She leaves out at 8am and gets home at 10pm.... its mother and 9 year old sister raising the little girl; she is off on Sunday, that's basically when she sees her.

So I won't even be surprise she emails him and tell him she has work or school and can't make the appointment. We were thinking about applying for the visitor when we are down there in February but there is no guarantee with getting it...

Yeah, K; I understand. Well, mi ago pray fi ya'll.

Hi everyone it has been along time a lot of new faces. I am good just dropped in to say VJ is always on my mind. My Journey has ended filed for divorce. Newbies don't get scare just some differences you can't overcome. My only advice is if things don't work out don't beat yourself up. Sometimes what seems like it's right is not and it is just another life lesson. Hey Tre, Irie, portland and 1luv.

That's how I look at life...hi back at you Morant and I want that "ORANGE DRESS" I got my eye on it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know what the code is on Digicel that will block your number when you are calling someone?

Shrewdie, it's good to see you hear! How is M's Mom feeling?

Sus, who you calling that you have to be sneaky? :unsure:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Hi Morant -

Sorry to hear about it, but it sounds like you have made the right choice for you and made peace with it - lesson learned, hold your head up and sing that song, girl!

Sus, who you calling that you have to be sneaky? :unsure:

I'm always sneaky :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hi everyone it has been along time a lot of new faces. I am good just dropped in to say VJ is always on my mind. My Journey has ended filed for divorce. Newbies don't get scare just some differences you can't overcome. My only advice is if things don't work out don't beat yourself up. Sometimes what seems like it's right is not and it is just another life lesson. Hey Tre, Irie, portland and 1luv.

Hey Morant....sorry to hear of your divorce. I will pray for your strength and healing. (F)

I'm always sneaky :devil:

For sure...I'm never going to ramp with you! :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

OK Ladies

going home to mi Fish heads LOL mi post a pic pon FB tonight :devil:

Please don't :no: .

LOL LOL Shemmy

PLEASE post Fish head pics on facebook! :lol: I doan eat fish head...but my husband will still put the whole damn fish on my plate and then suck whatever's on the inside of the head out lata :unsure: I love fish tea soup though...I like goat...but don't know if I'm brave enough to try manish wata just yet. Seems like there's too much going on in it!

I'll post them tonight when I got in I was hungry I tore that food up. I have left overs for lunch so I'll take the pic at work LOL

I remember the first time Roc took me out to the country to get some fish. Its on the way to Negril where it’s a stand all these vendors stand there to sell there food. Well the first thing that scared me was the way they ran up to the car when we pulled over and then the next thing I knew they were shoving there food through the window. Roc laughed his azz off cause I thought they were coming to lynch me. Next thing I knew this woman stuck this plate of fish threw the window. I almost ish myself they scared the heck out of me. He bought some and he gave me some and I was like I can’t he was like why and I replied they are looking at me. He just bit the head off and started to chew it. Needless to say he didn’t get a kiss anytime soon after that but man that fish was good!!!

LMAO @ Dada the fish was looking at me haaaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Yeah, I love fishhead...especially the EYES (love how the just ) POP in your mouth

Philly...you eat brownstew chicken foot

damn I want some liver and green bannanas

and; when the heck did they come up with a recipe for manish watah...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

i got my drop off date for the ds 230 today ..

Congrats My2 that is fabulous! Yuh man soon come! :yes:

Hi Yardies just checking in ..i'm a bit annoyed and frustrated with the emabassy...i spoke to someone last week from DOS and they informed me the case was sent to kingston on sept 18th ..so i called back 2 days later which would have been a week since they sent it and they said it hasnt been received..so i emailed the embassy last thursday and they have not responded back to me yet ..so i dont know what's going on..friday will be 2 weeks since they "supposedly" sent the case to kingston..so i'm gonna call DOS tomorrow and see whats up ...*sigh* ..

Congrats My2 so happy for u girl !! ..hope u get better soon !! xoxo

Heaven don't stress just stay on top of them, keep calling and keep emailing persistence is the key! Let us know what happens when you call today.

i used the consularkingstn address..i will send a 2nd inquiry one right now ! its really giving me a headache ..i'm trying not to stress myself becuz i know we're almsot there but good lord..thanx ms. tee ! (L)

I emailed that one several times back in the day. I didn't get a response until the time I sent it to BOTH email addresses. The day after I did that, I got responses from both.

Nat listen to you @ Back in the day you got me rolling girl :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Im talking to Steve about the medical in details he is cracking me up! He had everyone laughing they nicknamed him "Little Big Man" he is so dayum funny. He said all the ladies want him to file for them when he comes to the states! :rofl: He is mad that a male doctor asked him to remove his clothes lol :rofl:

Umm is " Little Big Man a good name to have?? I guess the little in the front has me stumped...

LOL you know I was wondering the same thing but waiting for YOU to ask it LOL

HELP

i know some of y'all were having problems reading the posts, and i know somehow you were able to fix it

will someone PLEASE pm me as to how the @#$@#$%@# you did that?

i cyaan manage this- i need my yardie fix every day

thanks in advance

ps have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kinda day

awwwe Jus I'm not having this problem ( knock on wood) ((( waving)))

Good Morning,

I have been in the office all by myself for the last 30minutes...

A works closer to home than I do but since he is done working whenevery they get finish the day route it make sense for him to drop me off... which mean we have to leave the house at 7am so he can drop me off and be at work by 8am.. Totally sucks...

we trip plan the bus that run by his job and it would take him two hours on the bus to get home and its only 9miles from our apartment and he would have to catch like 3 different bus.. SUCKS!!!! Big time!!!

anyway hooope everyone have a great day!!!

Hey Portland did you run Combo Fix on yuh PC?

funny-pictures-dog-sits-on-cat.jpg

Sus I love it :lol: now I can't imagine that cat being that still haaaaa

mawning everybody

Mawning Chiney ((waving))

****ROC VSC****

Hey Ladies!!!!!

I have missed checking in and reading about all that goes on :)

I see some new faces :)

Hope everyone is having a speedy and blessed journey :)

-Shrewdie

Wow! It's great to see you! How are u and hubby doing?

Things are going GREAT.

It was all worth the wait and frustrations!

We def. have some adjustments, just to marriage in general, but now, we are really settling into a comfort :)

I love it!

How are you?

Hey Shrewdie ((waving)) Glad to hear everything is Fabulous for the both of you!

Anyone know what the code is on Digicel that will block your number when you are calling someone?

Shrewdie, it's good to see you hear! How is M's Mom feeling?

Sus its #31#

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning peeps!

I woke up in the middle of the night crying because i had a dream that my dog ran away and then some kids beat him to death. what the hell is wrong with me?

i did watch marley and me and boyz in the hood last night so maybe that had something to do with it..

hubby was like, what's wrong? why you crying? and then when i told him he was like :huh:

Timeline
Hey Ladies!!!!!

I have missed checking in and reading about all that goes on :)

I see some new faces :)

Hope everyone is having a speedy and blessed journey :)

-Shrewdie

Wow! It's great to see you! How are u and hubby doing?

Things are going GREAT.

It was all worth the wait and frustrations!

We def. have some adjustments, just to marriage in general, but now, we are really settling into a comfort :)

I love it!

How are you?

Don't get too comfortable girl.. Always keep him guessing...

Timeline
Yeah, I love fishhead...especially the EYES (love how the just ) POP in your mouth

Tre the more you talk about food the thinner I become. Keep going girl.

Morning peeps!

I woke up in the middle of the night crying because i had a dream that my dog ran away and then some kids beat him to death. what the hell is wrong with me?

i did watch marley and me and boyz in the hood last night so maybe that had something to do with it..

hubby was like, what's wrong? why you crying? and then when i told him he was like :huh:

Did you tell him b4 or after you brushed your teeth?

Morant Baygirl I am so sorry to hear about you filing for divorce this is so sad to me because I know you put your all into the relationship. I pray that everything works out for you and one day you find your true love (F)

Just talked to Mr Philly he is making Fish tea for dinner yeah!!!!! I swear we must have a million fish heads in the freezer I was dropping hints forever LMAO.

mi a guh collect deh eyeballs fi deh cats! LOL

Im coming over NOW lol

Mrs Tee girl it was good he made a huge pot too I had enough for left overs and he sent some to my Mom :yes:

Lawny yuh knoa I eat everything except pork Yummy in my tummy!

now yuh gonna mek mi backslide since we don't eat chicken anymore cause I have been craving some live yam and banana for weeks.....

LOL @ the manish wata in Haiti we just call it goat stew but yuh nuh have to put the whole goat inna it LOL :no:

I have to link yuh bout some Rae Rae

****ROC VSC****

a rite Philly mi ago check...link when u get a chance

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.