Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning K and Irie;

K how things going with the K-2?

Well, we forward the packet 4 to baby-mother on Monday and still not a word from her about it, so she probably change her mind again!!! who knows!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies!!!!!

I have missed checking in and reading about all that goes on :)

I see some new faces :)

Hope everyone is having a speedy and blessed journey :)

-Shrewdie

Wow! It's great to see you! How are u and hubby doing?

Things are going GREAT.

It was all worth the wait and frustrations!

We def. have some adjustments, just to marriage in general, but now, we are really settling into a comfort :)

I love it!

How are you?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline

yey galang back a u bed

Shrew, daddy said he might have better luck with the cacaloo seeds next year...where you been was thinking about you the other day

Nat have fun at the wedding

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
yey galang back a u bed

Shrew, daddy said he might have better luck with the cacaloo seeds next year...where you been was thinking about you the other day

Nat have fun at the wedding

swamped with work. thats where I have been!

Woo, Im already excited just thinking about it.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

morning K and Irie;

Well, we forward the packet 4 to baby-mother on Monday and still not a word from her about it, so she probably change her mind again!!! who knows!!!

Lawd, k' I'm sorry. I know your hubby wants his daugther here, but it would be so hard for me to let my baby go to a different country. It's sad that she didn't even try to meet with you. If it was me, I would have to get to know the person that my child would be spending time with, especially at such a young age. I just hope she don't run no games on ya'll, I would really hate that. I watch my cousin and husband prepare their home for his twin girls last year, then their mother turned around and asked them "what's in it for her"....better she tell ya'll she not ready for her daugther to leave just yet, maybe in a few years or so...but I couldn't take the back and forth thing of not knowing.

Hope it works out. I se eyour'e not a morning person like ME! I wake up at 4:30 everymorning.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sus, I asked Louis if he remembers the code... but he can't. Said to go under options and block the number.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, I asked Louis if he remembers the code... but he can't. Said to go under options and block the number.

Yup, that's not available, I tried that already, lol :whistle: I know there is something you enter to block it - Like from here, you hit *67

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Yup, that's not available, I tried that already, lol :whistle: I know there is something you enter to block it - Like from here, you hit *67

Thats going to bug me now! LOL, I had a Digicel phone too and knew that code! Sorry!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

MAWNING YARDIESm1235.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Thats going to bug me now! LOL, I had a Digicel phone too and knew that code! Sorry!

She got it

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
morning K and Irie;

Lawd, k' I'm sorry. I know your hubby wants his daugther here, but it would be so hard for me to let my baby go to a different country. It's sad that she didn't even try to meet with you. If it was me, I would have to get to know the person that my child would be spending time with, especially at such a young age. I just hope she don't run no games on ya'll, I would really hate that. I watch my cousin and husband prepare their home for his twin girls last year, then their mother turned around and asked them "what's in it for her"....better she tell ya'll she not ready for her daugther to leave just yet, maybe in a few years or so...but I couldn't take the back and forth thing of not knowing.

Hope it works out. I se eyour'e not a morning person like ME! I wake up at 4:30 everymorning.

Well if she does send her it will only be for two months to start with, we are taking baby steps here.. which I can understand. Yeah the back and forth is very very frustrating, as hard as it maybe for you to do, I am sure you would do it if you felt like you had too much going on and not spending enough time with your son... She leaves out at 8am and gets home at 10pm.... its mother and 9 year old sister raising the little girl; she is off on Sunday, that’s basically when she sees her.

So I won’t even be surprise she emails him and tell him she has work or school and can’t make the appointment. We were thinking about applying for the visitor when we are down there in February but there is no guarantee with getting it...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Hi everyone it has been along time a lot of new faces. I am good just dropped in to say VJ is always on my mind. My Journey has ended filed for divorce. Newbies don't get scare just some differences you can't overcome. My only advice is if things don't work out don't beat yourself up. Sometimes what seems like it's right is not and it is just another life lesson. Hey Tre, Irie, portland and 1luv.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
PSA: If you use a laptop, PLEASE take 5-10 minutes & setup a hard drive password. That way, if anyone steals your laptop, they'd have to go through quite some trouble to even get on the harddrive. To do so, when your computer is first coming up, you press F2 (or F10 or whatever your computer says) to get to the BIOS. Then find the security tab where you can set a hard drive password. It can PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION if you have data on the laptop.

One of the computers I gave away in Jamaica had a hard drive password installed. It was stolen out of a van, but at least I know the thieves likely won't ever get to the information on it. They'd have to get a new hard drive & installed an operating system on it to even use the laptop.

My parents were robbed this week & my father's laptop was stolen. He did not have a hard drive password on it, so anyone can get to his data. :( He bought a new laptop today, and I will setup the hard drive password for him when I visit my parents in 2 weeks.

Thanks for the tip, Nat.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... Oh gosh, remember Mr. Rogers??

Hey Shrewdie... Glad things are going good for you and hubby.

Hey Morantbay, I see you down there. Hope all is well.

Portland, I hope things work out for you guy's. This type of stuff really can test your level of patience. Stay strong.

Nov: stop sending me crazy e-mails and making me spit out my breakfast. Yuck!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.