Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Man I am feeling Fat today I a was dreaming about Cinnabuns last night LOTS of them :rofl: I'm a hot mess :cry:

LOL philly shut up. Yes mi dear dat do sound like some fat stuff dreaming of food....

Umm were they hot a gooey??

Edited by DaDa

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I made a deal with Tierra last night. Told her I wanted to cancel cable TV but we could join the YMCA. So we could go swimming in the evenings. And let her know she would still get Saturday morning cartoons and PBS. She was all ok with that... said she would miss Jonas, but she would deal.

Can I tell you, Louis was having a pout 'cause he will miss wrestling!!!??? OMG, its not worth the $100/month. WHat a big kid!!

ohhh how nice.. cable is a too dang expensive! .. im glad roger is doing okay w/out the soccer channel, cuz i never had it b4 and its not an option now

MXyX bXrXoXtXhXeXr hXoXoXkXsX uXpX cXaXbXlXe hXeXrXe iXn VXeXgXaXs fXoXr $5X0X bXuXcXkXs :whistle:

Dont yall have a hook up in your city? :innocent:

I do JQ...just hate I can't get the Premiums...but oh well, something's better than nothing! Soccer comes on the Spanish channel. I told my husband and he was like, that's fine...he can just turn the sound off and watch the game! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright Yardies I need your help/advice...

IMMIGRATION QUESTION:

Do you think it is possible for me to call/e-mail the embassy and schedule a date for my Fiance' to drop off the DS230 pt.1 based on the fact that I have a NOA2 and a letter from the NVC?

That way once the case is forwarded to the Embassy all we need to do is schedule the interview??

:help:

Im not sure because I believe your case has to reach the embassy before they would do it. Unfortunately you are in AP and who knows for how long, although Im hoping it won't be much longer...

Timeline
Im not sure because I believe your case has to reach the embassy before they would do it. Unfortunately you are in AP and who knows for how long, although Im hoping it won't be much longer...

It can't hurt to try....

any suggestions on what to put in the subject line of the e-mail? :unsure:

The case #?

Additional Processing @ NVC??

HELP?

:lol:

Timeline
Wow JQ.. i thought your keyboard went screwy for a sec! LOL

No, no hookups. Besides too much TV is watched in this house. Louis and Tierra are obsessed with it.

I do like watching some things but I can deal without.... did before & can do it again.

Spending evenings swimming and getting excersize would be a whole lot better for this family. Getting a bathing cap over Louis' dreads... that could be the tricky part!! hahahah

LETS DO WIFE SWAP AND YOU COME AND DO THAT WITH MY FAMILY IRIE/ BECAUSE THEY ACT AS IF IT IS NECESSARY FOR DINNER TO EAT AND BE ENTERTAINED/ :alien: lIKE LIKKLE ZOMBIES

Same here. They get mad at me when I try to get everyone to sit at the table.

If Tierra has other distractions then she will be ok. That is my fault too... I need to make a point to do things with her in the evenings.

Louis on the other hand... he LOVES TV. I guess since he worked at TV station he always got to watch it all the time... I only got cable becuase he was coming here. I should never have done it.... I AM AN ENABLER!

irie that is me girl..

my kids love tv, but do know to eat at the table together WITHOUT tv.. they try to sneak every once and a while..but do well for the most part

now i knew roger was a soccer buff and i TOLD him i would try and get it but thats not gonna happen.. he's missed 5 games already anyway soooo..

but he loves TV.. he used to sit at the table, but not now lol ole boy done got comfortable.. sitting in front of the tube watching BET.. SMDH..

Timeline
I made a deal with Tierra last night. Told her I wanted to cancel cable TV but we could join the YMCA. So we could go swimming in the evenings. And let her know she would still get Saturday morning cartoons and PBS. She was all ok with that... said she would miss Jonas, but she would deal.

Can I tell you, Louis was having a pout 'cause he will miss wrestling!!!??? OMG, its not worth the $100/month. WHat a big kid!!

ohhh how nice.. cable is a too dang expensive! .. im glad roger is doing okay w/out the soccer channel, cuz i never had it b4 and its not an option now

MXyX bXrXoXtXhXeXr hXoXoXkXsX uXpX cXaXbXlXe hXeXrXe iXn VXeXgXaXs fXoXr $5X0X bXuXcXkXs :whistle:

Dont yall have a hook up in your city? :innocent:

I do JQ...just hate I can't get the Premiums...but oh well, something's better than nothing! Soccer comes on the Spanish channel. I told my husband and he was like, that's fine...he can just turn the sound off and watch the game! :lol:

not our leagues mrs p.. i know u said ur husband likes the english league and roger likes the spanish league and champions league..

but he deals with it and watches every blue moon that they show a game on ESPN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It can't hurt to try....

any suggestions on what to put in the subject line of the e-mail? :unsure:

The case #?

Additional Processing @ NVC??

HELP?

:lol:

Schedule my damn interview.... A joke mi a mek... :rofl:

appointment to drop of the DS-230 in the subjectline and see what they say. Play dumb..

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm sleepy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.