Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall,

Just stopping in to say Hello... my computer at home as a serious virus, so I can't do anything on it and we have way too much going on to fix it...... :angry:

Anyway, I hoope all is well with everyone...

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interview dates!!.. Is MRS P going down for her interview... Mrs. P, I need to link you...

Oh yeah, if yall remember hubby went on an interview a couple weeks ago, well he got the job, working for the recycling company its 3 days per week 25-30hours, so he is still looking for either another PT or a FT.. but atleast he got something .. Thank you Jesus!! that's my update! oh yeah they had him train for 8 hrs bascially doing the job like two weeks ago without pay, I don't thinks that's legally but since he needs the Job, I won't complain...

Congrats on the job!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

I emailed the embassy last week asking for an appointment for the k2 visa for A's daughter, and they emailed me back yesterday with a date for 10/29 @ 8:30am still waiting on baby-momma response if she will be able to take her then.. But we have to send a new affadavit of support, and I wrote the emassy asking if I can fedex them the information since my husband and I cannot attend the interview and I didn't feel comfortable with his ex having our personal financial information..

They wrote back and said I can fedex but there is no guranteen it would be there before the interview and I should do it as soon as possible or mail it to the baby-momma with instruction not to open... How would I know if she opened it...

I total hubby that if I have to send my tax return to his ex then we can just scrap this k2 process cause I am not sending her our bank account info, w2, none a dat...

So going to fedex it and pray it gets there and get to our file....

praying for you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning everyone! Happy Hump Day....

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to the day. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Morning, everyone.

Going in quite early to train users in Germany.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nite Ladies its been a long @ZZ day meetings meetings meetings UGHHHH!!

Sus this pic is for you LOL this is exactly how I feel :whistle:

Morning all!

Philly, love the pic, and I feel that way now - and I just got here!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Morning all!

sus; :angry: morning; :angry: left u a msg...just kiddding on the :angry: face

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Got your message, but I was on homework lockdown last night -

Answer: Mi nuh kno!

can't believe that...you always know...I'll check with some other folks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LMAO - I kno legal - Don't ask me finance questions! Will call you later on

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
how come I can't see all the posts when I scroll down? there is like a list that says posts in this topic? Did I accidently hit a button for it to go this way. It is driving me insane!!!!!!

Happened to mee just a few minutes ago Dillon..might be something going on with the site...I had to go to where it said "options" (upper right corner) and clickon Standard View

Wish I would have read that yesterday. I got so frustrated I just logged out.

LMAO - I kno legal - Don't ask me finance questions! Will call you later on

mi know jus a chobble you...mi ago look bout school loans now.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

I emailed the embassy last week asking for an appointment for the k2 visa for A's daughter, and they emailed me back yesterday with a date for 10/29 @ 8:30am still waiting on baby-momma response if she will be able to take her then.. But we have to send a new affadavit of support, and I wrote the emassy asking if I can fedex them the information since my husband and I cannot attend the interview and I didn't feel comfortable with his ex having our personal financial information..

They wrote back and said I can fedex but there is no guranteen it would be there before the interview and I should do it as soon as possible or mail it to the baby-momma with instruction not to open... How would I know if she opened it...

I total hubby that if I have to send my tax return to his ex then we can just scrap this k2 process cause I am not sending her our bank account info, w2, none a dat...

So going to fedex it and pray it gets there and get to our file....

Portland...I had to do the same for Jr. I sent to it Auntie but I sealed it up and told her the seal couldn't be broken except by the embassy otherwise they wouldn't accept it. She had no idea what was in there.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

hey kk.. its HEAVENLY.. lol.. no lie, im broke and disgusted this mnth, but i wouldn't trade having him for the world.. i think im FINALLY getting to him tho.. i was always afraid cuz when visiting him, he seemed so neat.. i hadn't had any problems but lately....

he coordinated my shoes in the closet, cuz i guess he got tired of looking at them all over the floor.. i guess he expects me to put the shoes back in there place :whistle:

i asked u how ya been ,but it must of gotten lost in this sea of chat LOL

Amen Quanna I feel the same way it's so worth the sacrifice!

Morning all!

Sus me too and I feel that way again today Ughhhhh I have this 6000 line report I am working on and I am cross eyed :blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Quana - Damien too. In our old place, he had his own closet but now we share a huge one. His side is much neater than mine...it's a shame.

girl.. SUCH a shame!!

his dresser drawers.. another story!!! when i open his drawer EVERYTHING is folded, i don't care what day it is.. (u know how u might start out having stuff folded but by the end of the week its all over??)

even briefs!!! his neatness is borderline ocd..

Ha! You know what's funny. My house can be very messy at times I hate cleaning but if you opened any drawer of mine everything in it is always folded and neat. I fold panties, boxers, socks EVERYTHING and if I go in one of my kids drawers or my husbands and its not the same I will stop and tiddy it up. Its one of my pet peeves that and a clean fridge. I’m telling you my house can looks like a tornado ran through it but my fridge and drawers are ALWAYS spotless!!!

Timeline

Gary is absolutely awesome with the information. I love that guy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.