Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's been real.... Gotta love my yardie folks. I'm heading home after a 9hrs of playing on the computer. Dis da life, but tomorrow I might have one pick slip pon mi desk. Chat lata.

lol.. bye sunny..enjoyed u..

isn't nasa apart of the gubment??? girl u know we can't get pink slipped LOL

I wish. We got rid of two people today...I'm still shocked :blink:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
List of people who no do no wurk tideh

sus

Legz

Sunny

Quana

finess

Mich; no tell no badi all now mi no print di report dem

you can add me to this list

No? ....I wasn't the one distracting you today..........

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
It's been real.... Gotta love my yardie folks. I'm heading home after a 9hrs of playing on the computer. Dis da life, but tomorrow I might have one pick slip pon mi desk. Chat lata.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

:rofl:

Filed: Timeline

Your spanish is good Philly! I'm amazed just by how much you learned from the novelas.

Yes My Mother remarried a Mexican and that is where I learned my spanish from. I lived in Mexico for a short time and visit family there once or twice a year.

All of my brothers and sisters are hispanic though

Timeline
Mi look like one battygyal to you? Yuh sick inna yuh head.

sunny.. mek ya get used to finesse sense of humor :whistle:

:rofl::rofl:

You got a picture of a mad blonde throwing 2 priests out her window and the copy machine after?????

Whoops....that was for Sus!

well, we need her because when I typed mad white woman this came up. Shyt, I'd be mad everyday if I be like this. :rofl:

tmwwavatar2.jpg

:rofl: I wanna be her.

Going back to work before I get a pink slip.

Nat - I was just kidding but it's a good idea.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

n dem a call I kuntri

:rofl: FI REAL..Q BEAT YUH YAH SO

Shemmy, I do not have a spreadsheet with anniversaries.

I'm glad to find out that VM is Ryon4Life, as that was a FB friend I wasn't sure about.

SunRay, you don't like cayenne pepper in your juice? Try it in orange juice; it's really good that way. I just baked a tortilla with cayenne pepper sprinkled on it at lunch today. It'll make a crunchy, spicy snack for later.

Mon, glad you told us your ethnic makeup. I was wondering just yesterday, but didn't intend to ask.

---------

2 more hours until the WEEK END! :thumbs:

Nat, Most people that see me assume that I am Latina. Nat you could have asked I would not have been offended.

Timeline

wha???? TODAY?????????.. dyam..GOVERNMENT work don't have the perks it used to

i can only name one person that ever got fired here.. and no one my 3 years at the State..

u always here about it, its usually stupid stuff they done warned u 100 times abuot.. FOOLISH..

Shemmy, I do not have a spreadsheet with anniversaries.

I'm glad to find out that VM is Ryon4Life, as that was a FB friend I wasn't sure about.

SunRay, you don't like cayenne pepper in your juice? Try it in orange juice; it's really good that way. I just baked a tortilla with cayenne pepper sprinkled on it at lunch today. It'll make a crunchy, spicy snack for later.

Mon, glad you told us your ethnic makeup. I was wondering just yesterday, but didn't intend to ask.

---------

2 more hours until the WEEK END! :thumbs:

Can you please send me the update version Nat? Thanks..

Send it to me too Nat

List of people who no do no wurk tideh

sus

Legz

Sunny

Quana

finess

Mich; no tell no badi all now mi no print di report dem

Lawny I didn't do any work today neither

I didn't try it long enough. I only did it for one day and that was enough for me. Suppose to be the beyonce cleanse... If I have to drink that to look like Beyonce, I'll pass. My throat burned from the mess.

:lol:

sooooooooo.....does this mean that you are white?

MI cyaaa mange you!!! :bonk:

Dada, My Mum is White and My Donor is Black however if you look at my pictures most people mistake me for Latina

Both my parents are Black and all the Latinas automatically speak Spanish to me :jest:

I thought that you were Latina when I first saw your picture as well!

Timeline

DILLON..u mail off ur AOS today????\

COOOLLLLL. all 3 yardies have same filing week..

ells sat

me mon

and u today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats gotta be cause for a blessing..

praying for speedy and painless filing for u!!!

:rofl: FI REAL..Q BEAT YUH YAH SO

mi always say me hood rich han proud.. so wha????

where finesse w/ di karate smilie.. mi a bring out me nunchuks on chineybear..

:rofl::rofl::bonk: yuh wrong fi dat wrang

ca mi jus wan squeeze ya up like wan teddy bear.. :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.