Free Jerusalem

the most upseting part of all...

7 posts in this topic

i posted this in the CR1 forum, but wanted to poast here and see what kind of replies i get... maybe i am not the only one ! so this was my post:

:unsure:

Hey everyone, i forgot to share the part that upset me the most! obviously you know what happened with my husband , but i forgot to share that when the CO was asking him questions, one of the questions was "what does your wife plan to study?" ... I have been in college for 3 semesters, that means i have ONE semester before i have to decide what i want to major in. I know i want something in the nursing field for sure (God willing) but i am just not sure what type of nurse exactly. I told my husband that i am undecided, and he had been trying to help me figure out what i want to major in for a while now. so when the CO asked him what i plan to study, my husband told him i am undecided. the CO then began to judge and bag on my husband, saying that my husband does not care and is uninterested in my college career. what never do they think they have? am i being too emotional? if the answer is yes, then i dont care. I am so upset that they have the never the assume my husband does not care, when in reality, he cares about my educations more than i even care about it ! and believe me, my educations is EVERYTHING to me! I feel offended and want to cry that my husband had such rude harsh words said to him. I swear, that is the part that makes him the most heartbroken, not even the fact that he does not have a visa!

i posted this in the CR1 forum, but wanted to poast here and see what kind of replies i get... maybe i am not the only one ! so this was my post:

:unsure:

Hey everyone, i forgot to share the part that upset me the most! obviously you know what happened with my husband , but i forgot to share that when the CO was asking him questions, one of the questions was "what does your wife plan to study?" ... I have been in college for 3 semesters, that means i have ONE semester before i have to decide what i want to major in. I know i want something in the nursing field for sure (God willing) but i am just not sure what type of nurse exactly. I told my husband that i am undecided, and he had been trying to help me figure out what i want to major in for a while now. so when the CO asked him what i plan to study, my husband told him i am undecided. the CO then began to judge and bag on my husband, saying that my husband does not care and is uninterested in my college career. what never do they think they have? am i being too emotional? if the answer is yes, then i dont care. I am so upset that they have the never the assume my husband does not care, when in reality, he cares about my educations more than i even care about it ! and believe me, my educations is EVERYTHING to me! I feel offended and want to cry that my husband had such rude harsh words said to him. I swear, that is the part that makes him the most heartbroken, not even the fact that he does not have a visa!

in case i was not clear enough, the CO asked for more evidence of our relationship and proof of domicile in the USA. they gave us a 212 g which is administrative processing, everyone is saying they do this process very slowly... i am so nervous and tired of it all. since they only asked for more proof, and i can provide that i dont think it should take that long.... right ??? am i pushing the FALSE HOPE button ??? wishful thinking ?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know you are still shock that you have more waiting. But you need to accept the facts and move forward. Get what they need. Look up exactly what you need to prove your domicile. You are not denied. That is great news. The items they want are technicalities. You would be in AP no matter how your SO answered the questions. I am sorry for you pain, but you need to pick yourself up and remain positive.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I know you are still shock that you have more waiting. But you need to accept the facts and move forward. Get what they need. Look up exactly what you need to prove your domicile. You are not denied. That is great news. The items they want are technicalities. You would be in AP no matter how your SO answered the questions. I am sorry for you pain, but you need to pick yourself up and remain positive.

thank you, i am working on getting what they need. :wacko: its making me dizzy and crazy !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It is shocking. You think you are almost done then bang you are hit with a ton of bricks. AP is becoming more and more common due to high fraudulent marriages. Women/men finding out that their SO had wives in their home country. Now embassies are doing home visits and scrutinizing submitted documentation.

thank you, i am working on getting what they need. :wacko: its making me dizzy and crazy !

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...
It is shocking. You think you are almost done then bang you are hit with a ton of bricks. AP is becoming more and more common due to high fraudulent marriages. Women/men finding out that their SO had wives in their home country. Now embassies are doing home visits and scrutinizing submitted documentation.

thank you, i appreciate all your kind words and support.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.