amal

End of Ramadan Help

11 posts in this topic

For those of u who would like to help out as an extra bonus during Ramadan OR for those of u who just wanna help.......

One of my customers came in today with lung damage due to smoke inhallation. Her house burned down the other day. She and 6 of her grandbabies are now homeless and have nothing. She said they are in need of some clothes so if any of you would like to offer your assistance, please email me at amal.cpht@yahoo.com or u can prolly send a msg in FB and I'll get it that way.

Gramma's size is around sz 14 / large and she prefers dresses/jumper style stuff

She's not sure of the sizes of the kids but this is what she gave me

twin girls just under school age - sz medium and they're tall and skinny

2 boys, ages 11 and 13 - tall and skinny too

I know this doesn't help a whole lot but it's all I've got right now. Plz let me know if you can help out at all ensha'allah and may Allah bless you all

Amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a bag of jeans and boys shirts that should fit the boys. Just let me know where to send them.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

For those of u who would like to help out as an extra bonus during Ramadan OR for those of u who just wanna help.......

One of my customers came in today with lung damage due to smoke inhallation. Her house burned down the other day. She and 6 of her grandbabies are now homeless and have nothing. She said they are in need of some clothes so if any of you would like to offer your assistance, please email me at amal.cpht@yahoo.com or u can prolly send a msg in FB and I'll get it that way.

Gramma's size is around sz 14 / large and she prefers dresses/jumper style stuff

She's not sure of the sizes of the kids but this is what she gave me

twin girls just under school age - sz medium and they're tall and skinny

2 boys, ages 11 and 13 - tall and skinny too

I know this doesn't help a whole lot but it's all I've got right now. Plz let me know if you can help out at all ensha'allah and may Allah bless you all

Amal

Amal,

I'm in Houston, Sugar Land area, and I can put together some items, it would just be pointless to mail them. Perhaps I can drop them off somewhere?

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would love to help, sending you an email. I need to know an address to send items, I am in the DFW area and have a close circle of friends who would want to help as well.

(F)~kiyah~(F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My suggestion would be to reach out to area churches.. They are usually great about polling their members and would probably be able to help as well. I wish I had some clothes or toys to offer!

Timeline

Is there a Red Cross anywhere in the area? Many chapters have a Disaster Services division that specifically will help with fire victims. They give money to purchase household items, medications and clothes.

Also agree with requesting help from churches as well. When I was with the Red Cross we would often refer clients to local churches or Crisis Assitance, but I do live in a big city.

:thumbs: You're awesome Amal for spreading the word to help them!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

I contacted the family last night. She informed me that the twins (girls) are 9 years old. I asked her the sizes but she couldn't remember and said she misplaced the paper she wrote it down on. She's just beside herself right now. I recommended to her to try the local churches. She has contacted Red Cross and they have them set up in a hotel for the time being. I am fairly sure they're also helping her family with food and basic necessities.

Thanks to all of you for your kindness!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal....will contact ya via email about this. Prayers going out to this family. (F)

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline
I contacted the family last night. She informed me that the twins (girls) are 9 years old. I asked her the sizes but she couldn't remember and said she misplaced the paper she wrote it down on. She's just beside herself right now. I recommended to her to try the local churches. She has contacted Red Cross and they have them set up in a hotel for the time being. I am fairly sure they're also helping her family with food and basic necessities.

Thanks to all of you for your kindness!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Good, I'm glad they are online with the Red Cross. They have alot of resources to help them long term and can also lead them to counseling as well. I was on the Disaster Response Team and we would actually go to the scene, alot of times in the middle of the night to help the victims...getting them lodging and directing them what to do the next couple of days. It is absolutely DEVASTATING what happens to victims of fire. My heart always goes out to so many nameless people who are victims of fire every day. (F)

I totally understand how a fire can devastate a family. If it wasn't for friends, family, neighbors, churches, etc my parents wouldn't have been able to make it through the fire that took our home when I was small. That is why even though there are organizations that can help...I like to do what I can on a personal level as well. This is a situation where 1 individual actually can make a difference in someone's life! Thank God for relief organizations who do this every day!

Interview-December 2005

Timeline

Amal, you are absolutely right about other people chipping in to help and I agree about what an overwhelming difference even one person can make. You are a blessing to be looking out for this family. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.