lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Well it was like this.

We got there and waited about 5 minutes for the next window. Went up to the desk and started getting the papers typed up. The woman was cold and unfriendly. After screwing it up 6 times she finally got the paperwork correct. Then she took us over to an area with a trellis and we stood there and repeated the typical "do you take...." stuff. Then exchanged rings and were pronounced man and wife. easy-peasy-lemon sqeezy!!!

thats it? was the room decorated?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Not too much. Really I am just aggravated. I would just like for one of the steps to go along smoothly. This is just the culmination in a horrible sequence of events for me. Ultimately Oksana and I will be together. I have no doubts about that, but I really just need her by my side now. I almost wish this would have happened a month from now as opposed to right now. I will be fine, but it just happened today and I am so frustrated at the moment. I just have to wait for an embassy employee to get around to my e-mail and review all of those pages and give their determination. Richard I hope you know how sympathetic I am to your plight my friend.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I can understand wholeheartedly. I am not sure that I would be handling this as gracefully as you are. So kudos fir you my friend.

I also appreciate your thoughts. I, much like you, know that Joanna and I will be together so I am not really worried. Much like you I am very aggregated and extremely frustrated (and not just sexually) :) but in the end, all will be well.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Morning everyone. I am hoping that the embassy in Moscow will check their e-mail and give Oksana her visa, but I fear it is going to take a few days.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Morning everyone. I am hoping that the embassy in Moscow will check their e-mail and give Oksana her visa, but I fear it is going to take a few days.

I hope so also, Lee... is there anything you can do from here? Like call them or something?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Yes Richard. They told me to call in 2 to 3 days. I am going to wait until tomorrow. At $12 a call I want to give them ample time to check their e-mail. Luckily Oksana has her mother with her or I am not so sure she would be doing as well as she is. As for me I am a wreck and have no patience at the moment. It should simply clear itself up, but not in the time frame I was hoping for.

Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.