lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

You're right Liz it was Billy Dee's loss.

Oh I forgot the other part of my good weekend. Oksana is going to be here the last week of April. Which works for me so that I can go to Tennessee. Now I can count down the days.

Wahhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Well, it has been one week since Chicago Lock Box signed for our AOS package... The check has not been cashed, no email or text, nor an update on the website... it is reassuring that somethings never change! :D

Liz, I hope you had a nice spring break! Like the zoo? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Well, it has been one week since Chicago Lock Box signed for our AOS package... The check has not been cashed, no email or text, nor an update on the website... it is reassuring that somethings never change! :DLiz, I hope you had a nice spring break! Like the zoo? :)

If it's been a week then you should be getting something soon....it takes them about 7-10 days to get it started and get the checks cashed.

Spring break was awesome! Loved the zoo...the new exhibits were cool but what I really enjoyed more was our time in a little town call Gruene...we met up with some friends we made here on VJ who were in town from California looking for a house! If you ever make it to this part of Texas you MUST go to Gruene...check it out... www.gruenetexas.com

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

If it's been a week then you should be getting something soon....it takes them about 7-10 days to get it started and get the checks cashed.

Spring break was awesome! Loved the zoo...the new exhibits were cool but what I really enjoyed more was our time in a little town call Gruene...we met up with some friends we made here on VJ who were in town from California looking for a house! If you ever make it to this part of Texas you MUST go to Gruene...check it out... www.gruenetexas.com

Looks like a quaint lil town

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Looks like a quaint lil town

It really is...and a lot of fun!

Test message from Chicago... they have us on file now... 797 coming in the mail. yippie!

LOL...it'll be there soon!

And just got your text about it not working...what did it say?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

It says...

Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call

the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

We also got 7... count them 7 different MSC numbers. I am guessing one for joanna, one for each kid... thats 3.... one for each on the 131 =3 and one for EAD so that totals 7...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

We also got 7... count them 7 different MSC numbers. I am guessing one for joanna, one for each kid... thats 3.... one for each on the 131 =3 and one for EAD so that totals 7...

Yep...it's one for each form you filed...lol!

And the case should show up online in a day or two. I think it was the 2nd day after I got the email saying they'd rec'd our case before i could view it online.

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello everyone! i just want to tell you my story. Bey and i are no longer together. she went home to brazil today. i never applied for any adjustment of status or anything because we were constantly fighting. she didn't accept my kids very well. so she would get mean and say bad things then i would get mean and say bad things back. this was going on for a while now. she always blamed me for the problems. i did everything for her. i cooked and she cleaned the house. she helped me work during tax season and everything but she gave me a hard time.as of late, she was very good with running the office. we just had a lot of fights and i don't want to get into any of them. as of late, we were getting along great and i made a mistake and i apologized and everything and she wouldn't forgive me and wanted to leave. she called the airline last night and made her reservations and just asked me to drive her and she left. there is more to this story then you all know. a lot more but i don't want to go into it and i will make myself be the abd guy here.now she can not come abck only on a marriage visa and i don't know if she will ever come back. i miss her so much and i love her with all my heart. but i guess i must move on.

rich

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

hello everyone! i just want to tell you my story. Bey and i are no longer together. she went home to brazil today. i never applied for any adjustment of status or anything because we were constantly fighting. she didn't accept my kids very well. so she would get mean and say bad things then i would get mean and say bad things back. this was going on for a while now. she always blamed me for the problems. i did everything for her. i cooked and she cleaned the house. she helped me work during tax season and everything but she gave me a hard time.as of late, she was very good with running the office. we just had a lot of fights and i don't want to get into any of them. as of late, we were getting along great and i made a mistake and i apologized and everything and she wouldn't forgive me and wanted to leave. she called the airline last night and made her reservations and just asked me to drive her and she left. there is more to this story then you all know. a lot more but i don't want to go into it and i will make myself be the abd guy here.now she can not come abck only on a marriage visa and i don't know if she will ever come back. i miss her so much and i love her with all my heart. but i guess i must move on.

rich

Oh Rich, my heart goes out to you. I know what you're going through and I am truly sorry to hear that. But let me tell you Rich, you need to find the good side of this whole thing like I did. 0 regrets. It will be super hard at first, but later on things will smooth out for you. Hang in there!!! We are here for you and let me tell you, I did come back to here and I was helped tremendously!

Regards,

Igor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Igor, I haven't kept up with the reading. Did this happen to you? I don't know what to do. My heart is broken and i feel like a kid in many ways because truly i never been in love like this before. Tomorrow is her birthday and she just left and i will never hear or see her again. i am sure she is in brazil not even thinking about me. i hope that she is ok and i hope that she will find whatever she is looking for but for me right now i am extremely sad and lonely and i do not know what is planned for me. i know that i am in so much pain and i miss her so much. But i can not fly to Brazil and see her and I can't continue this relationship anymore but I love her in many ways and maybe one day i will learn why this all happened.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

Aww, Rich...so sorry to hear this has happened! I can't imagine how hard it is and I won't tell you I know how you feel but I will tell you that we are here for you whenever you need us!! Big Hugs to you, my friend!!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

Big HUGS Rich!

I do not mean to sound cavalier, but the sun will rise again today... and tomorrow... and somehow you will get through this. One day at a time.

I am really sorry to hear this has happened and my heart goes out to both of you!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.