Good Luck Maire!

Edited by lizandpat

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congrats Richard....Im so happy you guys are finally together...

Thanks Derek and everyone for the well wishes Iam officially done with school for this semester...and my last final was good....also just wanted to let my family know that Friday the same day of my final...me and me SO separated....however, the only good thing of this process was meeting you all...love you and wish u the best in the upcoming holidays!

love,

Me

Edited by Maire

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Aww Maire I am so sorry to hear about you and your SO. Is there any chance of a reconciliation? I am however happy to hear that your finals are over and that you did well on them.

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Aww Maire I am so sorry to hear about you and your SO. Is there any chance of a reconciliation? I am however happy to hear that your finals are over and that you did well on them.

I dont think so Lee, he had the wrong perception of this country like most people do. He cant understand the fact that I work from 7 to 7 and sometimes have to go to school after and get home at 11pm...he doesnt understand the sacrifice we have to make in this country to make ends meet....and he has turned very aggressive...and is not fair for me after I sacrificed so many things for this relationship...I had to kick him out...I miss him dearly, but I cant change my job or my education...those are the only things will stay with me forever...

Edited by Maire

Timeline

I understand Maire. That sounds like a very difficult situation. Sorry for you though, because I know that you have sacrificed so much of yourself to get him here. If there is anything that you need just let me or any of us here know. We love you Maire and only want whats best for you.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Good morning Feb-Fam and Happy Monday!

Igor, thank you! How you doin' buddy?

Maire... I am sorry sweetie I am around if you need an ear or a shoulder.

Lee, has the weather broken yet??

Liz... HUGS!

Derek... I love the pics!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Yes Richard the weather has broken. I am not sure what happened with DHL, but according to Oksana she won't have her visa for 10 days. Which means she won't be here in time for Christmas. I, being the typical man, got really mad and told her I'll call her later after hearing this news. Now I would rather her wait until March so that I am not in class and can take time off from work so that they won't be bored at the house waiting for me. I just got this news this morning and I am sure I'll calm down and come to my senses in a few hours. Right now just really mad.

How are Joanna and the kids liking Atlanta? Are you going to wait until after the holidays to enroll them in school?

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I dont think so Lee, he had the wrong perception of this country like most people do. He cant understand the fact that I work from 7 to 7 and sometimes have to go to school after and get home at 11pm...he doesnt understand the sacrifice we have to make in this country to make ends meet....and he has turned very aggressive...and is not fair for me after I sacrificed so many things for this relationship...I had to kick him out...I miss him dearly, but I cant change my job or my education...those are the only things will stay with me forever...

:crying: . But it sounds like you made the decision that was more appropriate for you and your future and that is what's important. It certainly must have been painful, but your future is in your hands and if it was the right thing to do - I totally understand you! I certainly am glad to hear that in tougher times you keep pushing with your education. Congratulations on your finals!

Timeline
Yes Richard the weather has broken. I am not sure what happened with DHL, but according to Oksana she won't have her visa for 10 days. Which means she won't be here in time for Christmas. I, being the typical man, got really mad and told her I'll call her later after hearing this news. Now I would rather her wait until March so that I am not in class and can take time off from work so that they won't be bored at the house waiting for me. I just got this news this morning and I am sure I'll calm down and come to my senses in a few hours. Right now just really mad.

How are Joanna and the kids liking Atlanta? Are you going to wait until after the holidays to enroll them in school?

Sheesh, Lee... I think someone (YOU) need a lucky break!!!!

As for Joanna and the kids... yes they are liking the US and Atlanta. Anna started school today, I think Joanna was more nervous that Anna :) Filip has an appointment Wednesday to be tested to see which grade he needs to get placed in. Since he is older, for some reason, he has to go through a different process. We spend all day Friday getting Anna registered, had to get additional forms done and a polio shot for the kids. But we did get Anna in.

We bought our Christmas tree yesterday... it is lovely, 12 or 14'. I had to laugh, because of the faces on them when they saw the trees they sell here. Comparing the trees to the ones they sell in Poland it is night and day... Poland has Charlie Brown trees :)

Joanna, is NOT a shopper but she LOVED Bed, Bath and Beyond (lol)

Everything is so new and different it makes them a little anxious, but they are handling it very well. They are liking my cooking, thats a good thing :)

Bought them cell phones yesterday... that was an ordeal as was comforters for the beds... long story, but funny... :D

Anything I can do for you Lee?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Richard... you are moving quickly getting things situated. Nice job!

Lee... Hang in there... together means together, I know you would like some down time to be with them, but once they get here they aren't going anywhere!

BTW- Today is my little darlings B-day! 4 years old! her party is tonight!

Timeline
Richard... you are moving quickly getting things situated. Nice job!

Lee... Hang in there... together means together, I know you would like some down time to be with them, but once they get here they aren't going anywhere!

BTW- Today is my little darlings B-day! 4 years old! her party is tonight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLIN!!!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Derek you are going to have a fun day. Are you doing her party at home or something like Chuck E. Cheese?

Richard I really could use a break. Either way my vacation starts on the 23rd so I have that going for me at the very least. I am already much more calm than I was this morning. In the grand scheme of all of the problems we have had to get to this point this is just a little one. It is what it is and I miss them dearly and want them here as quickly as I can. If I wait until everything is perfect than they'll bever make it here. These last few months have really just felt like one step forward two steps back for me though. At least it really is coming to an end.

Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.