lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Igor - Liliya got me some nice tickets from Moscow to New York. She couldn't book them from Novosibirsk, but I think Oksana can handle that. I have to call her tonight to talk to her about that. We are going to book her tickets from New York to Orlando ourselves. I have some vouchers to make it nice and cheap.

Derek I am a firm believer in never resting on your laurels. The minute I think I am perfect than I might not try as hard.

Yes Liz I am student of life and I am willing to do my part for the advancement of the cause. That way when we are ready to make a baby it won't be too hard for us. Just call me Dr. Bird.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Igor - Liliya got me some nice tickets from Moscow to New York. She couldn't book them from Novosibirsk, but I think Oksana can handle that. I have to call her tonight to talk to her about that. We are going to book her tickets from New York to Orlando ourselves. I have some vouchers to make it nice and cheap.

Derek I am a firm believer in never resting on your laurels. The minute I think I am perfect than I might not try as hard.

Yes Liz I am student of life and I am willing to do my part for the advancement of the cause. That way when we are ready to make a baby it won't be too hard for us. Just call me Dr. Bird.

Great, I am glad it has worked out for you at least 1/2 way!

Hi everybody, I hope you are all doing well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying I am perfect but when you are with someone for a period of time, it is perfection. You know all the buttons to push and how to push them! That is perfect! And I always try hard!!! :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

LOL...Dr. Bird...I'll have to remember that! :rofl:

Hi Igor!! How are you, sweetie?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

Hi Liz. I hope you are good.

Tough times here :(... really tough. I am not the person to complain, but when it rains it pours :(

Edited by IgorK

Timeline

Tough times here :(... really tough. I am not the person to complain, but when it rains it pours :(

Aww, sorry to hear that, Igor! I hope things turn around for you VERY soon!!! (((HUGS)))

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

Aww, sorry to hear that, Igor! I hope things turn around for you VERY soon!!! (((HUGS)))

Thanks Liz, I am really not sure at this point :(

Timeline

Thanks Liz, I am really not sure at this point :(

Just hang in there...it will get better...it always does!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I hate the 11 hour time difference between here and Novosibirsk. It makes even the most simple of things a real pain in the #######. Although it looks like we have the travel dates locked down pretty good. If this works for Oksana we should be together on the 22nd. My last day of work is the 23rd and I won't have to be back until the 4th. I would like to buy the tickets already and get it over with. Stupid time zones. :angry:

Lee.gif

Timeline
Want to know how extremly bored I am.....I'm looking at baby name websites...lol! :blink::wacko:

OMG!

LOL! What???

OMG, I am going to be an Uncle soon! :P

Not because of me your not...lol! Not yet at least! :devil:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline
Great news Lee.... I'm excited for you! You're going to have a VERY MERRY Christmas! :dance:

Thanks. I would just feel better knowing she has her visa in hand. Plus I am not going to buy the tickets until she tells me that she is cool with the flights I picked. We had to do it as three seperate trips really. Since she is going so far with Alisa we wanted to break it up and have a day in between each flight. Also that way she can spend a day with her mom in New York. POE won't be of any concern since she has all day to get through it.

Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.