ya falaha!

Monday - al-Ithnayn

49 posts in this topic

finally here. (F) for moody.

and i see we've lost two mena members in the past week. perhaps we should be asking ourselves why - and not blaming those who left.

?who?

on a lighter note(or would it be darker...HA!!) I watched Twilight for the first time last night. At first, I wasn't too impressed...but by the end, I was captivated! I wanna be loved by my husband the way Edward is in love with Bella...*sigh* *shiver* I had great dreams last night :D

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
and i see we've lost two mena members in the past week. perhaps we should be asking ourselves why - and not blaming those who left.

You can start that conversation. They'll be back. We all say we're going to leave at some point, take a break and come back. How many times have I left? Life happens, people have bad days, sh!t gets said, people leave, people come back, new people come aboard and we all float away into the sunset.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

Yup. They'll be back. We all come back. :D

You can start that conversation. They'll be back. We all say we're going to leave at some point, take a break and come back. How many times have I left? Life happens, people have bad days, sh!t gets said, people leave, people come back, new people come aboard and we all float away into the sunset.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

?who?

on a lighter note(or would it be darker...HA!!) I watched Twilight for the first time last night. At first, I wasn't too impressed...but by the end, I was captivated! I wanna be loved by my husband the way Edward is in love with Bella...*sigh* *shiver* I had great dreams last night :D

I'd rather refrain from a relationship where my man has a strong desire to kill me, and hope that his love is strong enough not to. :unsure:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Happy late Monday MENA - been a few weeks since i've been on VJ (knee injury). Hubby spends some time doing info searches but he & my daughter are really both pc hogs!!

Anywho hope all are doing OK and holding down the best they can in what ever way they can! :)

Have a great start to the week everyone! (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Timeline

It's like a drug here isn't it?

I suspect one of them won't be back, but we shall see. The other one seemed to bail for no valid reason IMO.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Haha yeah it is.

I dunno, I think they'll both be back sooner or later. I agree, the one left for a rather silly reason. I mean you can't win 'em all and she did ask for feedback. Be careful what you wish/ask for? Honestly, I don't think the feedback was bad at all. It was rather delicate considering the pitbulls we've got around here. :D;)

It's like a drug here isn't it?

I suspect one of them won't be back, but we shall see. The other one seemed to bail for no valid reason IMO.

Edited by Astarte

Teehee! Personally, I thought Edward was way too smothering. I like my space.

?who?

I'd rather refrain from a relationship where my man has a strong desire to kill me, and hope that his love is strong enough not to. :unsure:

Timeline
Teehee! Personally, I thought Edward was way too smothering. I like my space.

?who?

I thought he was kind of creepy. :blink: Reminded me of a stalker. :unsure: I just considered the show was created for love struck teenagers IMO. But to be honest I was never the kind of teenager that swooned over any guy. They were all more of an annoyance. :whistle:

Yeah he was creepy and kinda dirty looking, too. I mean he would watch her sleep and shitt...creepy!!!! Plus he was all bossy and controlling...kinda reminded me of some of the MENA husbands. Bella was majorly clingy and annoying, too. I'm not an overly romantic girl. Too much lovey dovey is corny to me.

Edited by Astarte

Timeline
I'm not an overly romantic girl.

Foreplay = Bend over Bessie. :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm not an overly romantic girl.

Foreplay = Bend over Bessie. :rofl:

You saw Cathouse too? :whistle:

The girl who plays Bella bugs me but I actually like Edward. There's a screw for every nut, eh? I actually thought that Alexis Bledel would have rocked that role. btw Ben Affleck was in our back pkg lot again today and tomorrow it will be Tom Cruise. I feel like I live in Hollywood these days. :lol: Last summer Bruce Willis was in the town next to me, Leonardo DiCaprio was in another town next to me and Robert DiNero was throwin' 'em back at a local watering hole/restaurant.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.