missinhim

rfe from vsc

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i have to have my documents back in by the 23rd of sept and i was wondering if i have some friends and family write letter of their acknowlegement of my fiance and i relationship will it have to be notrized and is this a good idea, i'm also sending picture of our son's first birthday party, my boss is sending a letter b/c he gave us a baby shower, my mom and sister along with her two daughters are send a letter b/c we all went on a family vacation and his ex boss will also send a letter. he's sending me some pictures that his mom have of us that his sister sent her, i hope this will be enough. should i also send paper on the trailor that we purchased together, i'm also still concern because he overstayed but i'm just praying that everything will work out, i have talked to different people and some tell me that we should not have any problems and some tell me we might, i know forsure he over stayed for 2 years any advise. i felt like my sons is all the proof they needed but i guess not./ :innocent:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
i have to have my documents back in by the 23rd of sept and i was wondering if i have some friends and family write letter of their acknowlegement of my fiance and i relationship will it have to be notrized and is this a good idea, i'm also sending picture of our son's first birthday party, my boss is sending a letter b/c he gave us a baby shower, my mom and sister along with her two daughters are send a letter b/c we all went on a family vacation and his ex boss will also send a letter. he's sending me some pictures that his mom have of us that his sister sent her, i hope this will be enough. should i also send paper on the trailor that we purchased together, i'm also still concern because he overstayed but i'm just praying that everything will work out, i have talked to different people and some tell me that we should not have any problems and some tell me we might, i know forsure he over stayed for 2 years any advise. i felt like my sons is all the proof they needed but i guess not./ :innocent:

Are you married or not? I guess you are not since you filed for a K-1. You son is not proof of itself that you two physically met within the last two years before you filed the petition (you could have had the child via sperm donation and never physically met.....yes I know a stretch but in the dog show breeding arena, we do this all the time). You need documentation that you two met in person somewhere within the last two years. Like passport stamps,, receipts, photos, etc.

His overstay will require some sort of waiver and that may be the biggest issue.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Are you married or not? I guess you are not since you filed for a K-1. You son is not proof of itself that you two physically met within the last two years before you filed the petition (you could have had the child via sperm donation and never physically met.....yes I know a stretch but in the dog show breeding arena, we do this all the time). You need documentation that you two met in person somewhere within the last two years. Like passport stamps,, receipts, photos, etc.

His overstay will require some sort of waiver and that may be the biggest issue.

His two year overstay will have incurred him an automatic 3 or 10 year ban. You may have to wait until that is up, or appeal, until he can come to the States. Got to play by all the rules, which you understand I am sure.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Depending on the age of your son, and whether ort not you provide DNA evidence, that is not evidence. Letters from others are not evidence in themselves. You need evidence that you have been there or he has been here (travel documents, receipts etc) and photos to support that. The things you mention are fine in conjunction with other documentation. You need to establish with plausible primary and secondary evidence that you have been in the same place at the same time at least one time in the last two years.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

His two year overstay will have incurred him an automatic 3 or 10 year ban. You may have to wait until that is up, or appeal, until he can come to the States. Got to play by all the rules, which you understand I am sure.

True. I am surprised they have not mentioned that, but maybe did not get that far in the process.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

True. I am surprised they have not mentioned that, but maybe did not get that far in the process.

Still in the petition stage.... not to the consulate visa denial stage...

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.